Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6(update pg.743)

Postby MercyRez » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:51 am

R O B I N P A W

Robinpaw had looked forward to being an apprentice since she knew what the word meant. But now, the reality of the situation didn’t line up with her aspirations at all. She always thought that Daisyshine would be with her, fussing over her before the ceremony and congratulating her afterwards. She always thought it would be Palestar performing the ceremony, but everything was different and strange and scary.
Despite this, she couldn’t suppress a tinge if excitement that her mentor was the new clan leader. Robinpaw’s ears twitched. Palestar has been leader since she was born, so she didn’t know how long leader ceremonies should take, but surely it wouldn’t take almost two days? She was eager to start her training and to get her mind off Daisyshine’s death and Palestar’s exile. She glanced at the meagre remains of the clan, worry creeping up her spine. She turned and scampered out of the camp, sniffing the ground in search of Swanfeather’s and Silverpounce’s scent.
"𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈."

ImageImageImageImageImage
MercyRez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:45 am

Opening votes, best of luck!
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:51 am

[,,,voting redbramble]
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MercyRez » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:50 am

{Voting Redbramble}

MercyRez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:14 am

votes closed, redbramble for exile!
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:28 pm

THE EXILE wrote: Robinpaw and Wigeonpaw had been the ones to find Swanfeather’s body. Wigeonpaw, looking around the scene, had decided that Silverstar had been killed as well, his body taken away by the river. Wigeonpaw knee they wouldn’t ever find the body.
“We need to take Swanfeather back.” Robinpaw said to Wigeonpaw, grabbing Swanfeather’s scruff and beginning to pull. Wigeonpaw joined her, and before long, they’d managed to get Swanfeather’s body back to camp. They placed it under High Rock.
Darkeye padded towards them, his tired eyes opening and closing slowly as if he wasn’t sure of what he was seeing.
“Swanfeather and Silverstar are dead.” Wigeonpaw said matter of factly.
Both of the apprentices had grown up much faster than they should have, the murders and loss of family and friends had taken a toll on them. They knew who had done it.
The only other cat in the clan was sleeping lazily in a patch of sunlight, cinnamon fur gleaming bloody.
Darkeye nodded, he didn’t need to vote. He shoved the old cat awake. “You’re gone, Redbramble. Get out.”
Redbramble struggles to his paws.
“I didn’t mean to kill them, yknow. I just wanted to relate to them. I wanted to talk to them. I wanted to have friends within the clan i served.” He whispered. “The shadows made me do it. An old friend from the Dark Forest. I never should’ve spoken with him again.”
He left the camp, mumbling to himself.
“Don’t ever come back.” Robinpaw found herself screaming at the elder.
Redbramble’s tail drug the ground, and what was left of the clan could see the claw marks appearing across the old cats body. Whatever twisted cat had convinced him to kill the clan was killing him in anger. Redbramble had failed and he’d pay with his life.
Darkeye turned to the two apprentices. “Wigeonpaw.. You have served your clan well. I am not a medicine cat. and can not vouch for you.”
There was a soft wind that encircled the medicine cat apprentice, flowery whispers of words, “I can vouch for Wigeonpaw. I, Swanfeather, medicine cat of Thunderclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat and with your help, will serve Thunderclan for many moons to come. Wigeonpaw,
do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?”
With tears in his eyes at the voice of his old mentor, Wigeonpaw murmured, “I do.”
Seanfeather’s voice ran through the camp. “Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. From this moment on, you will be known has Wigeonpelt. Starclan honors your bravery, wisdom, and fearlessness, and we welcome you as a medicine cat of Thunderclan.”
The winds died down, and the voice of Swanfeather faded away, Wigeonpelt’s legs shaking in grief and determination. He would help build his clan back up.
Robinpaw presses her pelt to his in a gesture of comfort. “Congratulations, Wigeonpelt.”
“You’ve not been forgotten, Robinpaw.” Another soft voice spoke. Daisyshine.
Robinpaw whipped around to search for her, but heard only her voice. “I am so proud of you. Train hard, be wise. You will help build you clan back up. One day we will meet again.”
Darkeye, Wigeonpelt, and Robinpaw rested for the next day. Within the coming weeks, Darkeye would be renamed Darkstar, Wigeonpelt would help find cats to bring into Thunderclan and introduce himself to the other medicine cats to explain what had happened to Swanfeather, and Robinpaw would come to be deputy after she earned her warrior name, Robinwing, and first apprentice.
Redbramble has been lost to the Dark Forest. May Thunderclan rebuild to be stronger than ever.

THUNDER CLAN

(1) Leader
Silverstar // HelpMyFishIsDrowning
Palestar // ginga.
(1) Deputy
Darkeye // hxneystorm
(1) Medicine Cat
Swanfeather // honey—bee
(1) Medicine Cat Apprentice
Wigeonpaw // jay.
(3) Warriors
Harrierheart // montmorency
Venomtooth // patchyyy
(1) Apprentices
Robinpaw // MercyRez
Oceanpaw // imp.
(1) Queens
Daisyshine // BrightDays
(0) Kits
(1) Elders
Redbramble // sylveknsweetie987
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:36 pm

who'd like to host next?
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dotdottdoot » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:29 pm

I will host this round. You may now post forms.
dotdottdoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MercyRez » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Username -- MercyRez
Name -- Conkerpaw
Gender -- Male
Rank -- Apprentice
Short Description --
Conkerpaw is a young brown tom with fluffy, spiky fur. He is adventurous and excitable, but also very well behaved and always listens to his mentor. Can be clumsy and jumpy at times.
Feel free to give him any siblings or parents c:
Last edited by MercyRez on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MercyRez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Username — Recklessgod
Name — Wolfpaw
Gender — male
Rank — Apprentice
Short Description— Wolfpaw
I’d love family or something
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery