~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby sincerelysoft » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 am

Indigo's grin disappeared as the pegasus started crying, and she started to panic, trying to console her. "Oh, oh, it's okay! It's okay..." She gingerly patted Nakalla on the shoulder. "Uh- do you want to talk about it? It's okay if you don't." She looked around rapidly, before looking in the direction of the middle of ponyville. "How about we visit a cafe or something? My treat?"
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:35 am

"N-no, it's fine." Nakalla said. "it's just...." She looked up. "I'll tell you when we get to the cafe. You don't have to worry about me; i'll pay for myself." She smiled weakly.
yo im knight but you can call me aaron or ryn or whatever its np
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
im kinda coming back from like a year+ of inactivity so bear with me
here have a mettaton for your troubles
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 am

"Okay Nakalla." Indigo smiled softly, and started heading toward the cafe. "Let's go, kay? Last time I passed through here, the food smelled really good. "
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 am

Jittery smiled brightly at Quantum. "Jittery, Jittery Jones. Nice to meet ya Quantum." She leaned over the counter to whisper in Ink's ear. "I like this one. She's a keeper." Ink turned bright red, about to say something when the back door opened a unicorn walked out, balancing a tray on his head and setting it on the counter. "Here ye are Ink, Miss." He nodded to Ink and Quantum. Jittery laughed. "This is me son, Spill." Spill nodded to them politely and went back into the back room. Ink was still beat red.

Lody stood outside for awhile longer, wind whipping at the bottom of her dress, not slightly crumpled and singed, but still mostly fine. She eventually went into her house, changing into a nightgown and sleeping.

Flash laughed. "Well then, let's get out mates." She said as the carriage pulled to a stop.
"we're gonna go talk to the ringleader." Tamer said. "You guys get settled, ya hear?" Dazzle nodded as the two older sibling left. She then looked at Song.
"This way Song. Come on How." Howdy nodded and Dazzle stared to lead them.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:57 am

Song nodded, trotting after them. Her wings were tucked to her sides, and her eyes shining as she looked at the tents, laughing softly. "It's all so beautiful!" she exclaimed, looking at all there was to see. She followed Dazzled and Howdy closely, and asked in awe, "You live here? Your'e so lucky!"
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:56 am

KitKatKoe wrote:"Okay Nakalla." Indigo smiled softly, and started heading toward the cafe. "Let's go, kay? Last time I passed through here, the food smelled really good. "

"great!" Nakalla perked up. "let's go!" and she sped in front of the unicorn.
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Izumi Konata wrote:
Redfeather, the pegasus pony and famous writer sat in the cafe, drinking from a soda. Redfeather was a pretty pony, wih her straight short yellow hair. I mached wih her orange coat, and her red dress. She never really talked to anyone, she was mostly writing.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Indigo stuck her head inside the door to the cafe, looking around cautiously. "Yup. This place always smells great." She trotted inside, and smiled to Nakalla. "Where should we sit?"
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:16 pm

nakalla looked at the cafe for a moment, that pointed to a clean, unused seat in the back.
"How about that one?" she asked.
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Indigo nodded, walking over to the empty table. She magicked the seat over for Nakalla, sitting down on a seat herself.

(I'm not sure, sometimes the ponies sit and sometimes they just stand at a table, because y'know, they're ponies. Sorry Nakalla, but I have to go. )
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me