~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 am

Jittery smiled. "One second m'dears." She walked into a door leading into the back room. Voices could be heard before she walked out a second later. "It'll be just a minute." She smiled at Ink in a mother-like way. "I haven't seen you in a while, Ink. Who would your friend be?"

Lody watched him elave, pink dusting her cheeks.

Howdy's face grew redder. Flash laughed. "You're so silly How. And tamer, stop teasin him, he was bein nice." Dazzle smiled. They were almost to the circus, she could see it in the distance, brightly colored tents, glowing and bright, loud noises coming from each one.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 am

Song looked out the window excitedly. "Wow! I've never actually had the honor of going to the circus before!" she said, her eyes filled with wonder.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 am

KitKatKoe wrote:(Ahahaha. I did it again. *Double facepalm*)
"Sorry." Indigo murmured quietly, watching the pegasus fly back up to her cloud. She turned to Nakalla. "The thing is, being a unicorn, I don't fully understand Pegasus magic." She smiled gently. "Your wings may be..." She bit her lip, not wanted to mention it, afraid it was a soft spot. "But, that wouldn't affect your magic. Maybe, we could team up?" She said hopefully.

"uhm, maybe..." Nakalla said. "But it's more of a physical thing. See, to let us fly and walk on clouds, we have hollow bones, like birds. When we're on clouds, though, the trick is to keep your balance-- basically, support the equal amount of weight on each hoof. Then you don't fall through."
yo im knight but you can call me aaron or ryn or whatever its np
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
im kinda coming back from like a year+ of inactivity so bear with me
here have a mettaton for your troubles
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:15 am

Flash looked, mockingly, shocked. "Never....Never been to the circus? Where have you been living, under a rock?" she laughed.
Dazzle rolled her eyes, smiling. "You're crazy Flash. And Song, you're in for a treat." Howdy was still red, but nodded in agreement.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 am

Song nodded. "Well, i raised myself, so i never had time to go to the circus. But i've dreamed of it, and no, Flash. I live in a tree." she said jokingly. But it was true. Her house was built into a tree.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 am

Indigo nodded. "I've read all about that. But in the way that only Pegusi can shape clouds, or control the weather. Sometimes they use magic without realizing it. But Pegusi are always incredibly science-y." She went over to Nakalla's drawing of herself, and started drawing pictures next to it. A hot air balloon, a pony with butterfly wings, she drew with her hoof as she spoke. "I've heard about a spinning device; it let a turtle fly. There are all kinds of ways to fly, without lighter bones. I've made proto-types before, but the motion was really limited." She copied the picture of Nakalla, this time adding an odd looking pair of wings; they looked like machines. "I'm trying to build a pair of mechanical wings. If I can get them light enough, they might even work!" She blushed, realizing she had been rambling. "Sorry, I start talking and I just go on and on."
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 pm

"well, why not use balsa wood?" Nakalla asked. "It's strong, lightweight, and aerodynamic. I would be the perfect material." She pointed to a grove of trees on the edge of the everfree forest. "Those trees over there-- they're the ones you get it from. And if you were to make mechanical wings, they would have to be permanent-- attached to the muscle so that nerve signals could control them. You could use a motor, but even then you would have to find a way to get microelectric wave running through it so you can control it like and arm or a leg. Understand?"
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Quantum smiled. "The name's Quantum."

Allegro walked into his home, sighing. "Oh, man, what a night!" He took a quick shower and flopped into bed, falling asleep quickly.
┌────┐

trades
credit

██
██

└────┘
𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬
█ █
█ █
█ █
────────────
Call me Starry!
Adult who's returned after way too long
I'm on discord! DM for info <3
Always happy to chat and make friends
───────────────
───────────────
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Indigo's eyes widened as she listened to Nakalla, taking in every word. When she had finished, a huge grin spread across her face. "Wow, you really know your stuff!"
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Nakalla put her head down, embarrassed. "Yeah, i guess.... i just took an interest in it ever since... since the..." she trailed off and started sobbing silently. Tears rolled off her cheeks.
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me