||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Mintu1 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:37 am

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

"If you say so" Kai said with a thoughtful expression, what had Taiga wanted to ask? Kai looked over at the clan enterence, it was wierd that Raven hadn't returned yet, he had left before him and Taiga he should be back. Shaking his head he looked back at taiga, he was sure nothing could have happend to him. After letting out a huge yawn Kai chuckled slightly "Seems like I am ready to go to sleep" He murmured, he didn't want to leave Taiga but even his body and mind had limits.

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: open

Eloise waved Tristan goodbye and left for her nest to rest until morning.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin slowly padded towards the apprentice den and laid down to sleep in her nest hidden deep inside the nest. She liked to be a bit private atleast when sleeping. Even an social Eevee like her needed some alone time from time to time.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:24 am

Mystery waited for him to move, she was getting restless and didn't want to stay here on this position for long. don't just stand there... move! she yelled at him mentally.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:58 am

Virgo||Eevee||Apprentice of CloudClan||None||Tags: Sora and Roxas
"We just have to help out however we can," Virgo said with a smile. She bid goodbye to Midnight and the kits before heading off.

Blitz||Jolteon||Leader of CloudClan||None||Tags: Mystery
So that's it, Blitz thought, keeping himself from sighing. Without a second more of hesitation, Blitz dashed forwards, lunging at Mystery and using Thunder Fang. His sharp teeth, sparkling with electricity, aimed to bite into Mystery's back.

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai.
"Going so soon? Goodnight, dear." Taiga gave Kai a sweet smile. Her question could wait; asking while Kai was tired was likely not the best idea. A better time would present itself.

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Open
"Well, that was interesting." Chiaki stood up and walked away, sighing. Being alone was difficult... "I miss Usami. She'd know how to talk to others... probably." Thinking back on her sister made Chiaki sad. Now, absentmindedly, Chiaki left the camp and headed down to the river.[/quote][/quote]

(Hey guess what I didn't die lol! I am sooooo sorry.)
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Mystery dodged his attack, with the exact speed of the jolteon. She then used curse, witch had raised her defense and attack greatly, but lowered her speed slightly.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:03 am

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

"Yeah, sorry Taiga, goodnight" Kai said with a soft expression. He gave his mate a passionate lick on the cool Glaceons forehead before he started to walk towards the den. While walking Kai couldn't help but think about what Taiga could have asked, why hadn't she?

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: open

Eloise waved Tristan goodbye and left for her nest to rest until morning.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin slowly padded towards the apprentice den and laid down to sleep in her nest hidden deep inside the nest. She liked to be a bit private atleast when sleeping. Even an social Eevee like her needed some alone time from time to time.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 pm

"We just have to help out however we can," Virgo said with a smile. She bid goodbye to Midnight and the kits before heading off.

Blitz took the time she used to set up Curse to use Discharge; bright electricity filling the entire clearing within moments.

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
"It's alright. I shall see you tomorrow." Taiga stood up; she needed to clear her head. With a sigh, she began pacing around. She shouldn't have tried to bring that up so soon; why, of ALL the subjects she could have brought up, did it have to be kits? "I'm such a Dunsparce..."

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Open
"Well, that was interesting." Chiaki stood up and walked away, sighing. Being alone was difficult... "I miss Usami. She'd know how to talk to others... probably." Thinking back on her sister made Chiaki sad. Now, absentmindedly, Chiaki left the camp and headed down to the river.
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Mystery felt a shock of electricity run through her body and let out a small squeak, her body collapsing to the ground. She got back up and doubled back to him once more, her speed a little slower and used payback, her accuracy still quite high.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:25 pm

((Recap? Anyone open?))
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:36 am

Blitz seemed to just accept the Payback, falling back a ways. He was knocked over, managing to stand up rather quickly. He looked at Mystery, simply staring for a moment. How can I get her to use her last move...?

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
"It's alright. I shall see you tomorrow." Taiga stood up; she needed to clear her head. With a sigh, she began pacing around. She shouldn't have tried to bring that up so soon; why, of ALL the subjects she could have brought up, did it have to be kits? "I'm such a Dunsparce..."

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Flash
As she walked about, she eventually ran into a Jolteon. It took her a moment to recognize it as Flash. "Hello, Flash," Chiaki greeted, quietly. "Sorry about that..."

Wah Nebby is so sowwy ;w;
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:18 am

Mystery took the time for him to get back up and climbed a tree, rather swiftly. She jumped from one branch to another free and sat down for a moment, panting some. I have one move left that I hadn't used yet and that's last resort... Maybe I'll just heal for this turn. she thought as she used wish. I can't just pass a turn. That wouldn't be wise.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles