The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby Amitta » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

As Splashgaze glanced around she sighed. There was no way Duskclan was taking her one nice place away from her. She was going to that part of the river she barely visited. In ways she needed to clear her thoughts anyways. This trip would be good for her.

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar's fur ruffelled as he got up and streatched. The camp seemed barren and quiet. He felt lonely in more ways then he could possibly think off. There were times when he wishes his duties didn't comand as much time so that he could focus on finding a mate. Seedstar needed that companionship right now.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:21 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
Her tail parted the reeds as she stepped though looking around the camp.She just barely caught Seedstar moving before she lowered her head an walked over to the side her ears where down.Their leader looked so alone .Spottedrocks couldn't see how that could be but.Shaking her head spottedrocks flopped down on her side.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Pebbleclaw of Streamclan

Pebbleclaw walked into camp and deposited his prey in the fresh-kill.Taking something for himself he went and found a sunny.He sat there for a moment enjoying the warm sunlight and scents of green-leaf.His mouth watering at the smell of food he finally toke a bit of is plump juicy vole.He glanced around camp to see Seedstar sitting alone.He mumbled,"Poor seedstar." he shoke his head.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:44 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar blinked quietly. The wind buffeted against his pelt as he forced himself to keep his eyes open. He could see SpottedRocks not that far from him and smiled. It was nice that he could trust his clan and know they would always stand by him. Seedstar got up and yawned again. It would nearly be time for him to go out on patrol himself.

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze padded up to the part of the stream that marked the area between Duskclan and Streamclan. The water was differant here. It had an odd way of calming the mind. She always wondered if any Duskclan cats found it to be the same way she did. So far she hadn't picked up any other cat's scent here. Maybe they had forgotten about it.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:24 am

LeafSplash was walked along the border,when from a distance he saw a cat."hmmm..." he trotted towards it with a slow pace.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:26 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
Making up her mind spottedrocks pushed up an started over to Seedstar." you're starting to look extremely bored.- an alone- she though to herself but didnt want to upset her leader." i was just going hunting an woundered if you would like to come with me. or if you have something else ill go alone."she mewed with a smile an flick of her tail.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellaanddexter2 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:27 am

((Reserve SwiftClan leader while I make a form.))
bellaanddexter2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze's eyes narrowed as she picked up the scent of a Duskclan warrior. Wait...this was the deputy? So could she end up sitting here without being bombarded into leaving. In all fairness she was still in Streamclan territory. If only they were so hostile to her when she spent her time near their territory. It was a stream! It's not like she would be to cross at the part anyways. It was more rough and tumble then the upper stream.

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar was surprised to even be asked at all but gave SpottedRocks a smile and nodded. "I could use the hunting right now. Thank-you for asking." His paws were stiff with a tired feeling as he stood up and started to padd along with her to the stream that wasn't too far from camp. It was a nice spot and much more calm then the forest,which had been his second idea of a hunting spot. "How are you today SpottedRocks?," he asked as his gaz settled on the water.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:33 am

LeafSplash stood in front of Splash-gaze"What are you doing to close to MY territory?" he demanded. His teeth were bared and he was glaring at her,which dark eyes.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellaanddexter2 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:34 am

Username: bellaanddexter2
Warrior Name: Brackenstar (Was Brackenclaw)
Clan: SwiftClan
Reference Picture: http://www.breeding-cats.com/image-file ... 523_xs.jpg
Physical Description: Large, muscular, sized cat with long legs. He is very fast, and goes by the saying, 'Brain over brawn.'
Personality: Brackenstar is a tactful cat, a quick-thinker who can get out of almost any situation. He is very loyal to his clan, as well as brave in battle and never lies unless necessary. He can be a little irritable when around cats he dislikes, but never lets his anger get the best of him. Around other clans, he won't attack unless he has to, and tries to avoid battle and injury. Brackenstar can be hostile, and very wary when strangers enter his territory.
History: --
One-line Description: Long-furred pale red tom with yellow eyes
Kin: All dead
Crush: none
Mate: none
bellaanddexter2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups