π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:06 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - No Crush - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart didn't say anything and just watched Thunderfang sit down. She sighed and looked at her paws, wishing she had a sibling. So what they would fight sometimes, at least you would have someone to talk to. She gently glided a claw across the dirt and tilted her head.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:12 pm

.kingdom. wrote:
Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Thunderfang/open -

With a lash of his tail and a frustrated hiss, he shoved his brother out of the den and into the open. "Hey! What's the big ide-" he shushed his brother with a sharp jab. "With all of your shouting you'll wake the forest," Lightningtail sighed deeply and glanced around before continuing. "Learn next time to sleep in your own nest, and maybe I'll let you sleep!" With that, he turned and stalked to a warm spot to sit and groom his ruffled fur.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Skyheart -

Noticing that Skyheart seemed a little down, Thunderfang forced a smile. "I'm sorry if we woke you. Lightningtail just thinks that he can tell me what to do," he said, flicking his tail over his paws. Still slightly groggy, he yawned before looking back at Skyheart.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:55 pm

Skyheart looked at Thunderfang. "Its alright, I'm quite used to arguments." Skyheart gave a faint smile.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:04 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

With a lash of his tail and a frustrated hiss, he shoved his brother out of the den and into the open. "Hey! What's the big ide-" he shushed his brother with a sharp jab. "With all of your shouting you'll wake the forest," Lightningtail sighed deeply and glanced around before continuing. "Learn next time to sleep in your own nest, and maybe I'll let you sleep!" With that, he turned and stalked to a warm spot to sit and groom his ruffled fur.

He smiled again, genuinely this time. "That's good. Well, I guess. At least it prepares you for kits like Lightningtail!" Thunderfang purred, his yellow eyes gleaming playfully. He wasn't usually in a poor mood in the morning, so his personality was finally starting to wake up.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Skyheart curled her tail around her side and chuckled slightly. "I have always wanted kits, but not one as big as Lightningtail!" She purred in amusement, playfully teasing him.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:15 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

He groaned dramatically. "Or as stuffy and all-knowing either," he added with a laugh. Thunderfang knew that his brother was the smarter one between the two of them and he actually didn't mind, but he just loved to beat him up over it. "Besides. I'm the better looking one any way..." A jokingly flirty tone accompanied his statement.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Skyheart snickered. "I can't disagree with that!" She readjusted her flower that was in between her ear and fur tuft on the top of her head and looked at Thunderfang. "What was the argument about anyways?" She tilted her head.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:29 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

Rolling his eyes, Thunderfang sighed. "We were on guard duty last night until moonhigh and I made it to the den before Lightningtail because he wanted to get something to eat quickly since he hadn't eaten since early yesterday morning. I just assumed that the nest I curled up in was mine..." His explanation seemed simple enough, but it wasn't the first time that this incident had happened late in the night. The two were close to the point that if you weren't paying attention, that you could confuse even their scents. It wasn't a surprise that they got mixed up on what was theirs.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Skyheart rolled her eyes as well. "Oh brother, why is he making it such a big deal? Its just a nest. Now if it was my personal stuff, that would be different." Skyheart lifted her tail and reveal some small twoleg trinkets she had found. "I like collecting things, so if he would've touched that I would've DEFINETLY yelled at him."

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:47 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

With his eyes lighting up, Thunderfang moved over near Skyheart's nest. After curiously sniffing at the objects, he quickly sat up and looked at her. "What are these things? Where did you find them?" His curiosity nearly rolling off of him in waves. His tail flicked over his paws as he wondered what they were.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me