SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:30 am

E a g l e s t a r ๐ŸŒ 
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple//

Eaglestar sighed and finally made his way over to his mother and mate a guarded look on his face. His tail twitched in irritation and he said nothing as he joined them.

E m b e r g a z e ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Duskwing //

Embergaze nodded, that sounded pretty good to her. She hoped this would be a good experience for Shatteredpaw, he was almost at the end of his training and it was better to start impressing Eaglestar now than later if he wanted to end up a guard like them. "Sounds good, thanks!" she said brightening up slightly at the information. Good thing she'd gotten a lot of sleep. "I'll let Shatteredpaw know." she said.

D a r k g a z e โš”๏ธ
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze flinched, looking at Hickoypaw in surprise. He stopped in his tracks, obviously caught off guard. He glanced around to make sure none of their clan mates were around before he let out a sigh. "Hickorypaw.." he started before he sat down. "I.. I didn't really want to have this discussion with you but.. It's better if I do than if you hear about it from someone else." he said glancing away as he spoke.

T r e e w h i s k e r โ˜˜
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Open //

Riverbriar shrugged "Sounds good to me, should we tell someone?" she asked. She glanced around for Skywalker, the senior warrior, but she didn't see him. She spotted the deputy however not too far away. She then looked over at Streamclaw waiting for her reply.

S u n s p o t s โ˜€๏ธ
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots practically ran out of camp after Aspenfur before he shot ahead of him. "Come on! Let's go!" he called out pausing to look over at Aspenfur. He grinned excitedly "I'll race you." he said winking at the other tom before he took off racing towards the river. "Don't fall too far behind!" he called out.

M i s t y p a w ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Moonpaw, Cricketpaw //

Mistypaw nodded slowly before she looked at the other apprentices and smiled slightly. She could only imagine all the great things Moonpaw and Cricketpaw could do!! She squirmed slightly as if she was impatient for the rest of their lives to start already. What great things would they be known for? Would they have grand stories to tell one day like Wishpool and Briarstep??

E c h o p a w ๐Ÿ‚
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: xx // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw turned her head and sighed lightly "Good morning Shatteredpaw." she said. "Have I missed anything important?" she asked her fur ruffling slightly. She was still rather upset at herself for waking up so late. "Do you think Skywalker or Blizzardsky noticed? Or maybe Eaglestar?" she asked. She wanted to be a warrior. She didn't want to settle for trying to work from hunter to warrior she wanted to be a warrior right away.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:55 pm

S T R E A M C L A W

โ‰ˆ---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( warriors den) ---(Rank: Warrior)---( Tags :Riverbriar ) ---- โ‰ˆ

Y E L L O W P A W

ยง--( 11 Moons )--( tom )---( Location: apprentice den) ----(Rank: apprentice)--- ( Tags : Firepaw) ---- ยง

R E D P A W

โˆ‘-- ( 11 Moons )--( she-cat ) --( Location: Medicine cat den )--(Rank: apprentice)--( Tags : Lilypaw )-- โˆ‘

R A V E N C L A W

ฮฉ---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( tom ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: Warrior)--- ( Tags : open ) ---- ฮฉ

B E A R

โ™ก---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: kitty pet)--- ( Tags :OPEN ) ---- โ™ก

P E T A L W I S H

โ€ ---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : open ) ---- โ€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ™ช ๆญขใพใชใ„ใƒฏใƒซใƒ„ใจไธ–็•Œใฎๆžœใฆใพใง ใšใฃใจไธ€็ท’ใ•โ™ช

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images โ™ก
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
:
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
โœง
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
:
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
โœง

โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†
โ™ช ๆบถใ‘ใฆใ‚†ใ็กๅญใซใ‚‚ๆ˜ ใใ† ๆฐธ้ ใซๆถˆใˆใฏใ—ใชใ„ๆ„›ใ‚’ โ™ช

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:27 pm

โ… โ„ โ†Blizzardskyโ… โ„ โ†
Tom|Deputy|Crush: Open|Apprentice: Moonpaw|Tags: Camp
Blizzardsky looked over his shoulder in annoyance, but bounded over to his sister. "Softdapple. What's up?" He asked, touching noses with his sister. "Yes, sister. She will be apprenticed soon." He purred. "Now let me get my apprentice, so I can meet Redlily and Stormpaw for battle training." Blizzardsky purred.

โœฟ โ€ โRedlilyโœฟ โ€ โ
She-Cat|Hunter|Mate:Oakmist|Apprentice: Stormpaw|Tags: Open
Redlily purred in amusement. Go hunt, fearsome thing. Then we will train, we still have to wait for everyone." She mewed.

โ˜ผ โ˜ฝ โ˜พSoftdappleโ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ผ
She-Cat|Queen|Crush: Open|Kits: Ashkit|Apprentice: None|Tags: Nursery
Softdapple saw Ashkit slip out of the nursery, then followed. Sitting down, she called her brother over. "Blizzardsky!" She mewed loudly. "Have you heard anything on Ashkit's apprentice ceremony?" She asked.

โœถ โœท โœธAshkitโœธ โœท โœถ
She-Cat|Kit|Mother: Softdapple|Tags: Nursery
Ashkit blinked, and slipped out of the nursery. Hopefully her mother would join her soon. Seeing a few apprentices with the elders, she padded over. "Hi!" She greated them. She would join the apprentices really soon, Ashpaw secretly couldn't wait.

โœถ โœท โœธShatteredpawโœธ โœท โœถ
Tom|Warrior Apprentice|Mentor: Embergaze|Crush: Echopaw|Tags: Echopaw
"You didn't really miss anything. I mean, I don't really know. But, you aren't that late. I think Dapplepaw just got up." Shatteredpaw mewed, shooting a glance over at Dapplepaw and Strikepaw.

โœถ โœท โœธDapplepawโœธ โœท
She-Cat|Hunter Apprentice|Mentor: Frozennight|Crush: Open|Tags: Strikepaw
Dapplepaw stretched, yawning. Padding out of her pool of sunlight behind the nursery, Dapplepaw saw one of her friends. "Hey Strikepaw!" She mewed, her tail waving.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:14 am

Smokepaw heard Riverbriar and Streamclaw talking. She padded over. "Mind if I come along?" she asked. It beat sitting around camp. Besides, If she went along they could bring back more fresh kill for the clan.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:25 am

S T R E A M C L A W

โ‰ˆ---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( warriors den) ---(Rank: Warrior)---( Tags :Riverbriar ) ---- โ‰ˆ

Y E L L O W P A W

ยง--( 11 Moons )--( tom )---( Location: apprentice den) ----(Rank: apprentice)--- ( Tags : Firepaw) ---- ยง

R E D P A W

โˆ‘-- ( 11 Moons )--( she-cat ) --( Location: Medicine cat den )--(Rank: apprentice)--( Tags : Lilypaw )-- โˆ‘

R A V E N C L A W

ฮฉ---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( tom ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: Warrior)--- ( Tags : open ) ---- ฮฉ

B E A R

โ™ก---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: kitty pet)--- ( Tags :OPEN ) ---- โ™ก

P E T A L W I S H

โ€ ---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : open ) ---- โ€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
:
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
โœง
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
:
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
โœง

~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:41 am

E a g l e s t a r ๐ŸŒ 
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple//

Eaglestar sighed and finally made his way over to his mother and mate a guarded look on his face. His tail twitched in irritation and he said nothing as he joined them.

E m b e r g a z e ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Duskwing //

Embergaze nodded, that sounded pretty good to her. She hoped this would be a good experience for Shatteredpaw, he was almost at the end of his training and it was better to start impressing Eaglestar now than later if he wanted to end up a guard like them. "Sounds good, thanks!" she said brightening up slightly at the information. Good thing she'd gotten a lot of sleep. "I'll let Shatteredpaw know." she said.

D a r k g a z e โš”๏ธ
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze flinched, looking at Hickoypaw in surprise. He stopped in his tracks, obviously caught off guard. He glanced around to make sure none of their clan mates were around before he let out a sigh. "Hickorypaw.." he started before he sat down. "I.. I didn't really want to have this discussion with you but.. It's better if I do than if you hear about it from someone else." he said glancing away as he spoke.

T r e e w h i s k e r โ˜˜
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r ๐ŸŒŠ
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Streamclaw //

Riverbriar turned her head to look at Smokepaw and flashed her a grin "Sounds good to me. We could use the help. Looks like the prey piles lackin a little. We don't have a lot of hunters in the clan right now." she said. "I mean! Not that we can't help! But still!" she said before she laughed slightly.

S u n s p o t s โ˜€๏ธ
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots practically ran out of camp after Aspenfur before he shot ahead of him. "Come on! Let's go!" he called out pausing to look over at Aspenfur. He grinned excitedly "I'll race you." he said winking at the other tom before he took off racing towards the river. "Don't fall too far behind!" he called out.

M i s t y p a w ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Moonpaw, Cricketpaw //

Mistypaw nodded slowly before she looked at the other apprentices and smiled slightly. She could only imagine all the great things Moonpaw and Cricketpaw could do!! She squirmed slightly as if she was impatient for the rest of their lives to start already. What great things would they be known for? Would they have grand stories to tell one day like Wishpool and Briarstep??

E c h o p a w ๐Ÿ‚
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: xx // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw let out a sigh of relief and seemed to relax ever so slightly. "Okay. Good." she said. "I don't want them to think i'm slacking.. I really want to be a warrior.." she said. "I know.. It's a good start to already be a warrior's apprentice, which I am, but don't you ever get scared Shatteredpaw?" she asked frowning slightly. "Don't you get scared that we might end up hunters??" she asked.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:53 am

โ€œRight my mentor.โ€ Smokepaw looked down at her paws. โ€œI...donโ€™t have one yet.โ€ Her ears flattened as a wave of embarrassment washed over her. โ€œI like to help the clan when I can, and although I enjoy hunting, Iโ€™d rather be a warrior.โ€ She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:39 pm

S T R E A M C L A W

"Oh!" she felt sorry for smoke paw she remembered having so much fun with her mentor who later died from a lump "Well Maybe we can help you. come on lets go! some squirrels might think were trees." she meowed cheerfully then padded to the hunting ground

Y E L L O W P A W

R E D P A W

R A V E N C L A W

B E A R

P E T A L W I S H

โ€ ---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : Nursery ) ---- โ€

(petalwish is kitting btw
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
:
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
โœง
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
:
โœง
๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
โœง

~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:57 pm

โ… โ„ โ†Blizzardskyโ… โ„ โ†
Tom|Deputy|Mate: Petalwish|Apprentice: Moonpaw|Tags: Camp
Hearing a yowl about kits, he whirled around. "Petalwish!" Blizzardsky raced over to her, and licked her ear. "Petal, I know your hurting, but calm down. Softdapple is fetching the medicine cats. Let's get you to the nursery." He mewed soothingly.

โœฟ โ€ โRedlilyโœฟ โ€ โ
She-Cat|Hunter|Mate:Oakmist|Apprentice: Stormpaw|Tags: Open
Redlily purred in amusement. Go hunt, fearsome thing. Then we will train, we still have to wait for everyone." She mewed.

โ˜ผ โ˜ฝ โ˜พSoftdappleโ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ผ
She-Cat|Queen|Crush: Open|Kits: Ashkit|Apprentice: None|Tags: Nursery
Softdapple looked worriedly at her brother's mate. "Help her." She told him, and went to fetch the medicine cats.

โœถ โœท โœธAshkitโœธ โœท โœถ
She-Cat|Kit|Mother: Softdapple|Tags: Nursery
Ashkit blinked, and slipped out of the nursery. Hopefully her mother would join her soon. Seeing a few apprentices with the elders, she padded over. "Hi!" She greated them. She would join the apprentices really soon, Ashpaw secretly couldn't wait.

โœถ โœท โœธShatteredpawโœธ โœท โœถ
Tom|Warrior Apprentice|Mentor: Embergaze|Crush: Echopaw|Tags: Echopaw
Shatteredpaw stared at her. "Are you crazy? You mught be slacking off, but you are a warrior at heart. Dapplepaw... She is definitely going to be a hunter. I would bate to disapoint Frozennight, but it's the truth. She doesn't work, at all. But you work. You know you do. You will be a warrior, and if you don't become one, I will get myself demoted." Shatteredpaw purred.

โœถ โœท โœธDapplepawโœธ โœท
She-Cat|Hunter Apprentice|Mentor: Frozennight|Crush: Open|Tags: Strikepaw
Dapplepaw stretched, yawning. Padding out of her pool of sunlight behind the nursery, Dapplepaw saw one of her friends. "Hey Strikepaw!" She mewed, her tail waving.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:03 pm

P E T A L W I S H

โ€ ---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : Blizzardsky,soft dapple,and unborn kits) ---- โ€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘