~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby Starryy Skiies » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 am

"Wow, Canterlot! I was raised here, by my two scientist parents. Heh, instead of a Teddy bear, I slept with a test tube when I was a foal. They werent to suprised when I became a professor." Quantum chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allegro trotted into Sugercube Corner for some lunch. He ordered a blueberry muffin and looked around to see if there was any pony he knew. There wasn't. He shrugged Well, maybe I can make some new friends.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 am

Lody started walking back toward her house, walking past Sugarcube corner and decided going in. She spotted Ink and nodded to him, earning a smile in return, before walking to the front and ordering a slice of coffee cake and sitting as far away from anyone else possible. She started to subconsciously hum again.

Ink grinned. "Oooh, a real sciency person." He spotted Lody and smiled to her, thinking about inviting her over to sit with him and his new found sciency friend but remembered she wasn't good with strangers so he let her sit alone. "I like old stuff so i became a historical person. My family is nothing like me." He tipped his head tot he side happily as he sometimes did when talking about his past.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 am

Quantum smiled. She rather liked this pony. "Well, that's too bad. I like history though. Sometimes I'll take a look intonthe past. My favorite historical event to research is Discord. Don't kill me, but I don't think he was that evil. I mean, you can't have life without chaos,, it just wouldn't be right!"
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 am

Realising what she was doing, Lody stopped humming and glance around the room. Her eyes stopped at Ink and Quantum. She recognised Quantum as one of the college professors, only knowing this because she had taught a music course at the college awhile back. They hadn't talked much, if at all, but she knew who she was. Looking around more she saw Allegro and cocked her head for a moment, feeling as if she recognised him, before looking back down at her cake.

Ink laughed. "Sure you can, it would be boring, but you can." He liked his new friend, atleast he now knew two people in this town. Progress. "I think Discord shouldn't be blamed for what he was made to do though. tHat's like yelling at a cookie for it being delisious." And with that he took a bite of his highly neglected cookie.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 am

Quantum nodded. "Exactly! I don't think he deserves to be a statue at all! I almost met him once, but I had to go back home because I got chased by a couple of those long legged bunnies. It was a shame, he seemed like a fun guy."
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 am

"I've never met him, though that's not so much a problem for me." Ink smiled. "I saw the statue the first time and I was in Canterlot when he was turned again. He looked like a decent guy, maybe creepy a bit." He laughed. "Frankly, I haven't studied hi much. What sort of sciency things do you study in Quantum Mechanics."
Image ImageImageImage
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:33 am

Quantum smiled. "Well, in Quantum Physics, I study the Quantum Theory. Quantum Physiscs is basically the nature of the universe, everything about it. A wise pony once said, 'Those who are shocked by Quantum Theory, do not understand it."

(The guy who said that was Neils Bohr)
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:44 am

"Definitely sciency." Ink grinned. He looked down at his cookie and quickly realised he was lacking a cookie to eat. He frowned, now being cookieless. "Excuse me for a moment, I must get another cookie." he said to Quantum, standing up.
Image ImageImageImage
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ospreypaw » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 am

Lilac Bloom heard she stomach growl, she looked at the her boss and called out, "I'm going on my Lunch Break, take care of the flowers". Her boss nodded and the freckled spotted brown pony was trotting out the shop and towards Sugercube Corner. The unicorn took a step inside the stop, and felt nervous. She wasn't use to the present of any ponies, because her parents raised her around plants.
Hello, Call me Osprey :3
Ospreypaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 am

Quantum smiled dreamily as Ink walked away. Yes, she defiantly liked him. She had finally found a stallion that she liked.

~~~~~~
Allegro thanked Mrs. cake as he got his muffin.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me