π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:28 am

{Bluefeather - she-warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: Yewberry}
~~~~~
She stayed at her spot, waiting, she herself could go and take the Turtlepaw, but because Yewberry already got there for Heronpaw she kind of let him do the asking.

{Tigerspeckle- tom - warrior - Crush: Rosedapple - n/a - tags: Nettlefur, Rosedapple, Hazelpaw, Badgerpaw}
~~~~~
He flicked his ears listening to the two she-cats and their apprentices there, not really saying anything. He really didn't mind about where they were going to start the hunt, or battle training, not knowing what the two mentors were being planned for their apprentices. He gave a look toward Rosedapple, when the she-cat whispered to him, wondering what was she actually planning here.

{Marblepaw - she - apprentice - crush: Turtlepaw - Acaciathorn - tags: Acaciathorn}
~~~~~
She dropped the bird down when her mentor told her to do so, sighing she thought about her question for a while, trying to figure out where the wind was blowing right now, realizing that the warm wind touched her right side, but the left side was untouched by it. She gave a look toward her mentor once again "I didn't check the wind? I knew there was it, but I didn't care" she meowed suddenly, speaking the truth. At that moment, she was only focused to catch the bird her mentor so much wanted that she kind of forget how to hunt right.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scorchsoul - tags: Scorchsoul}
~~~~~
He gave his mentor a look, narrowing her eyes "oh, Are you afraid that I could actually hurt you if we try some battle moves?" he meowed sarcastically, then shook his head "but whatever, I don't really care what do we do, as long it's far away from this camp" he meowed silently. He was always being like this, getting angry, even if he was the one doing the wrong thing and kind of deserved the shouts.

{Paleflower - she - queen - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in the nursery. (planning to make some small troubles for the kits before she wakes up)

{Burnkit - tom - kit - open crush - n/a - tags: Dropkit, open}
~~~~~
Sighing he watched in the distance when Dropkit was teasing the deputy and his other siblings run to apology for his doing. Narrowing his eyes in boredom, when he realized that nobody didn't really focus on him and he was pretty free to do whatever he wanted, or so he thought. A small grim comes to his face when he left his place and padded toward the next den, which was nearest him. He gave one last look toward his siblings and the others there before entered into the den, only now realizing the odd smell in there, which seemed to be medicine cats den 'oh cool?' he thought to get deeper inside.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Postby kanni » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:06 am

Quietstream|22|medicine cat|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: honeysuckle/rain|location: medicine cat's den|tagged: Burnkit
Quietstream's ears pricked at the sound of little paws pitter-pattering into the den, an unusual sound to the molly. Usually, it was just warriors and elders that ventured in, the 'paws typically avoiding the scent of herbs and Berrytongue's gaze. Popping her head around the corner of the wall of herbs she had stationed herself in front of, Quietstream's icy blue gaze warmed as she spotted a familiar ginger venturing into the den. She had been there the day the litter was delivered, aiding Berrytongue in bringing the kits into the world.
"Well, hello there Burnkit. What brings you here?" Quietstream mewed gently, nose twitching as looked over the small cat, making sure that nothing was visibly wrong with the young clan member.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorchsoul|22|warrior|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: woodsmoke|location: camp|tagged: heatherpaw
Scorchsoul snorted.
"Absolutely petrified." The prickly tom was no threat to the warrior, but it was entertaining watching his anger get expelled in the form of sarcastic retorts and little hissy fits. Taking her time padding over to the fresh kill pile, the ginger tabby nudged the prey that Heatherpaw had originally tossed away back over to him.
"You need to eat first." The molly reminded the fluffy tom, glancing back over at the pile to decide what she would eat herself.
Moonsong|30|queen|crush/mate/kits: swankit/thistlekit/cinderkit|scent: mint&roses|location: nursery|tagged: none
- asleep -
Swankit|2|kit|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: wildflowers|location: nursery|tagged: none
- asleep -
Thistlekit|2|kit|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: pinecones|location: nursery|tagged: none
Thistlekit startled awake, a loud shout of "fox" ringing in his ears. Giving a hiss of displeasure at being woken up before necessary, the fluffy kit rolled over and stood up. His mother and siblings still asleep, there was no one to complain to about the sudden noise. Climbing over the pile of cat fur his sister and brother had formed, Thistlekit padded over to the entrance to the nursery, blinking at the brighter light that greeted him. It was still early, but the sun's strengthing light was a drastic change to the comfortable darkness of the nursery. Sitting again, the small tom began grooming himself as he enjoyed the morning bustle of the clan.
Cinderkit|2|kit|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: anise&basil|location: nursery|tagged: none
- asleep -
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me