SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby ghost_raven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:52 pm

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

Blossompetal came across Ferretblossom and a patrol of EchoClan cats.

"What happened?", the she-cat questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open} + {Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

"Oh." , he sighed.

He looked over at Nightclaw.

"Alright."
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:54 am

мαℓє//8мσσиѕ//ѕσ: ¢яυѕнιиg//мє∂ ¢αт αρρяєитιи¢//ѕку¢ℓαи//α ριт¢н вℓα¢к тσм ωιтн ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ σνєя єуєѕ, αи∂ ¢αя¢αℓ ℓιкє єαяѕ; ¢ovєяє∂ ιи ѕ¢αяѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи: мє∂ι¢ιиє ¢αт ∂єи//тαgѕ: мαρℓєραω, fαℓℓєимσσи//

(Waiting for Response)

мαℓє//49мσσиѕ//ѕσ: иσиє (Closed to Relationships ;))//ℓєα∂єя//є¢нσ¢ℓαи//α fℓυffу вяσωи тαвву ωιтн вℓα¢к ѕтяιρєѕ αи∂ α ωнιтє υи∂єяѕι∂є; єqυιρρє∂ ωιтн gяєєи єуєѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи: є¢нσ¢ℓαи тєяιтσяу; fσяєѕт αяєα//тαgѕ: мυ∂ѕρℓαѕн, fєяяєтвℓσѕѕσм//

The Echoclan Leader's lips curled back, "Accidents happen but unfortunately that prey will not be crossing my borders. even is it originated on the other side." He took a step in front of Mudsplash. The needed not fight, unless this tom struck first. It wouldn't be helpful in the long run. A fight would be fun..No, handle this more diplomatically. The tom tried to ease his climbing back fur, and sweeten his cold gaze.
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:34 am

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Crowpaw, Maplepaw
-
She listened to the young medicine cat apprentice, giving a quick look at Maplepaw "Oh, I see that's good" she meowed to him with nod "When you're done with her, we could go to get some herbs we need, If you want to come" she meowed to the young tom "burdock root and juniper berries" she added.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: nightclaw
-
She looked at Honeybreeze then to Hawktail, her tail flicking little impatiently 'oh come on, it's going to be a night before this patrol goes out' she thought to sigh.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw, Honeybreeze
-
He watched after the warrior to go talk with his mentor, turning to Shadepaw "so what are you learned this far?" he meowed rather excited to see some other moves that his mentors.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: (Hawkstar, Mudsplash, Ferretblossom, Blossompetal)
-
He stayed silent and watched the conversation between his leader and some of the Skyclan's warriors, narrowing his eyes annoyed ' how stupid can he be? walk past the borders and don't even notice it? Could he not be born in Skyclan or never marked any borders?' he thought to shake his head lightly.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
-
She is eating a mice inside the nursery...

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
sleeping in nursery.

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Mothbriar
-
She bit her prey, listening to what the much younger cat was being talked about "no I don't mind, stay if you want to..." she meowed swallowing her last bite of the meal "No I am fine, thank you" she meowed. Shaking her white pelt so the air got under her fluffy fur before looked back at Mothbriar "eh stories? I am not really good about those things you know...maybe Seedwhisker could be..." she meowed rather embarrassedly.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
She is currently hunting somewhere...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:24 am

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; hawkstar, mudsplash

a growl rumbled in his throat as hawkstar stepped towards him, the tom mistaking the move to block his warrior as one of hostility. he began backing away slowly, head low and hackles raised. he didn't feel the need to get any of his fur torn off, but he couldn't help but blurt out, "don't touch me! my clan will notice if i'm gone for too long, a-and they'll send a patrol to look for me!" he hated himself for stuttering, and knew his words weren't true. even if it was noticed that he was gone, he hid away from the clan enough that it wouldn't seem suspicious. but still, he felt he had to make some threat to the growing patrol of cats.

moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; angoratail, open

"oh, i know seedwhisker tells good stories, but i want to hear angoratail. you've got to have some sort of exciting past! all clan cats do. i'm only 19 moons old, and just last week i found this awesome patch of coltsfoot! the clan will be set for moons if i use it well, and if it continues growing until leafbare, we should make it through with a nice dried supply."
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:23 am

мαℓє//8мσσиѕ//ѕσ: ¢яυѕнιиg//мє∂ ¢αт αρρяєитιи¢//ѕку¢ℓαи//α ριт¢н вℓα¢к тσм ωιтн ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ σνєя єуєѕ, αи∂ ¢αя¢αℓ ℓιкє єαяѕ; ¢ovєяє∂ ιи ѕ¢αяѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи: мє∂ι¢ιиє ¢αт ∂єи//тαgѕ: мαρℓєραω, fαℓℓєимσσи//

He turned away, ready to follow Fallenmoon, “Sound fun” It was a bit awkward leaving Maplepaw without any assistance but he hoped she understood. There would hopefully be time later to help her out.

мαℓє//49мσσиѕ//ѕσ: иσиє (Closed to Relationships ;))//ℓєα∂єя//є¢нσ¢ℓαи//α fℓυffу вяσωи тαвву ωιтн вℓα¢к ѕтяιρєѕ αи∂ α ωнιтє υи∂єяѕι∂є; єqυιρρє∂ ωιтн gяєєи єуєѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи:ℓєα∂єяѕ ∂єи-¢αмρ ¢ℓєαяιиg//тαgѕ: мυ∂ѕρℓαѕн, fєяяєтвℓσσѕσм//

Hawkstar let out a cold snicker, before mockingly replying, “Are we scarred now? Are we gonna go crying to our mommys?” He took another step forward, however this time it was more threatening. “I suggest you drop that prey, and flee, or we might have a problem.” He looked over the Tom, looking for any signs of fear, or an impending attack. Atleast this Tom partial stood up for himself, but the warrior still allowed himself to get pushed around, and Hawkstar knew he might be able to use it to his advantage.
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:30 am

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; hawkstar, the patrol

ferretblossom snarled and tossed the squirrel at the echoclan leader, snarling. "i would fight for it, but as you see, i'm only one cat. i don't want to die over a squirrel." he was struggling to keep the boiling anger from spilling over, flexing his claws into the ground and curling his lip from his teeth. "i'll be going now, unless you have any other quarrels?" the skyclan warrior had to admit, there was something compelling about the fluffy tom, but he didn't want to stick along to figure out. "if you want me to stay any longer, i'd be glad to, but my clan will be missing me." the false note in his voice betrayed his lie and he didn't meat the leader's gaze.

eijiro wrote:
moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; angoratail, open

"oh, i know seedwhisker tells good stories, but i want to hear angoratail. you've got to have some sort of exciting past! all clan cats do. i'm only 19 moons old, and just last week i found this awesome patch of coltsfoot! the clan will be set for moons if i use it well, and if it continues growing until leafbare, we should make it through with a nice dried supply."
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
x────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:27 pm

Smallkit
The unborn kit moves around and kicks every once in a while.

Shadowflight saw Redstar and Rosetail talking. Of course She didn’t want to eavesdrop so the deputy decided to watch the kits play. They were always so cute.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:52 pm

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

Setting the small kit down, Blossompetal padded up to Ferretblossom.

"Ferretblossom, just let them have the squirrel. Alright?", she mewed.

From where she was, the small mews of the kit were loud enough for all to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open} + {Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

((Waiting on response))
Last edited by ghost_raven on Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:16 am

{SkyClan}

𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻
————————————————————————————————————————————
Tom/31Moons/Leader/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:ShadowFlight
Assigned:ShadowFlight/Location:Camp/Mentions:ShadowFlight, /Tags:RoseTail

RedStar watched as the clan went off to their patrols, noticing that his second hunting party idea wouldn’t work anyhow since some of the cats were missing. Very well he thought, “I guess I could send ShadowFlight, HoneyBreeze, ShadePaw, GalePaw, and ThisleNose. Since HoneyBreeze seems to have both ShadePaw and GalePaw, but maybe switch those three out for...?” RedStar muttered to himself before turning to see RoseTail approach him, “morning RoseTail, ask away.”

𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓵
Tom/29Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:MaplePaw/Crush:SwiftStrike>FuzzyFlight
Assigned:LeafSong/Location:Medicine Den/Mentions:MaplePaw/Tags:NightClaw, JayClaw, RubySplash

HawkTail shrugged he didn’t mind going on patrol with other cats, he was just hoping that he could try and find SwiftStrike Without the other cats being suspicious. With that being said he went off to find the patrol cats he was assigned with. So he looked around for NightClaw, JayClaw, & RubySplash. His ears perked as his name was called, he padded over to NightClaw. “Yes I was just about to go and find you all, though should I bring my apprentice along?” He glanced around in search of MaplePaw.

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
She~Cat/17Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:None

CloudFeather raced through the forest, leaping from branches. One tree to another, coming to a stop when she spotted a squirrel. She slowly climbed down the tree, carful to not let the fallen leaves crunch. She crept closer, before pouncing on the squirrel ending it quickly. She picked up the prey, happy with her catch she padded back twoards the camp leaves crunched here and there.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
Tom/10Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:HoneyBreeze/Crush:None
Location:Camp/Mentions:HoneyBreeze/Tags:GalePaw, HoneyBreeze

ShadePaw watched GalePaw’s mentor disappear, ear flicking he turned to the other apprentice. “Well I’ve learned all the basics like the hunter’s crouch, and most of the scents from different prey and predators. I’ve got climbing down but a lot of apprentices here know how to climb, oh and I’m great when it comes to stalking and tracking!” ShadePaw meowed going over things he had learned, wow for a moment he almost felt proud of himself. Focusing back on GalePaw he meowed, “what about you?”

𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓟𝓪𝔀
She~Cat/9Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:RubySplash/Crush:None

SoulPaw padded back to the clan camp, she spotted her mentor RubySplash. Wondering what was up, “Morning RubySplash are you headed off on a patrol?” She asked curiously tilting her head.

{EchoClan}

𝓟𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓲𝔁𝓟𝓪𝔀
She~Cat/11Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:SoulShade/Crush:None
Location:Apprentice Den/Mentions:SoulShade/Tags:SoulShade, Patrol, Open

PheonixPaw padded quietly alongside her mentor, ears and eyes open watching for any prey to pop out that she could cat. PheonixPaw looked over at her mentor, quietly glancing back to in front of her.

𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
Tom/12Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:OakPelt/Crush:None

BlazePaw took the hint when his mentor pushed him forward lightly, he began padding off twoards the camp exit.

𝓔𝓼𝓲𝔁
She~Cat/9Moons/KittyPet/Crush:None
Location:Mountain Blocking TwoLegs & EchoClan/Mentions:None/Tags:Open

Esix heard screaming from behind her as she realized the twolegs were fighting again, a Esix tried to ignore it. Her fur shot up and her back arched, when the male twolegs through a bottle with a weird smell to it. It broke and shattered everywhere, he threw another at the window were Esix lay. The window shattered open, and Esix fell out landing on her side from shock. Esix stood up trying to keep her balance as she raced awake, tripping every now and then over roots. When she finally regained her balance and senses, she turned back. Hiding in the bushes a little ways away from her two legs home, she wanted to leave but didn’t know how to survive on her own.

𝓛𝔂𝓷𝔁𝓚𝓲𝓽
Tom/Unborn/Kit/EchoClan/Mother:SwiftStrike
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:31 am

EchoClan

RippleStream
She~Cat🐾28Moons🐾Medicine Cat🐾EchoClan🐾Apprentice:ZestPaw🐾Crush:Open

RippleStream padded back to camp, several types of herbs in her mouth. She entered the camp padding through like it was nothing, she was glad she got back quickly and didn’t run into a SkyClan Patrol. Only starclan know how terrible that would’ve been! She padded into the medicine den, setting the herbs down she went through them and organizing the herbs.

StormPaw
Tom🐾10Moons🐾Apprentice🐾EchoClan🐾Mentor:RobinStorm🐾Crush:Open

StormPaw groggily stood up stretching his paws, yawning he padded out of the apprentice den. Sitting down the sun shone down in his fur, he licked his muzzle with another yawn. Why did he have to stay up so late? He shook his fur flicking his ear, standing back up he headed over to the fresh kill pile to get some prey before he starts the day off.

OwlKit
She~Kit🐾UnBorn🐾Kit🐾EchoClan🐾Mentor:Closed🐾Crush:Closed

Closed

SkyClan

DuskFur
She~Cat🐾24Moons🐾Warrior🐾SkyClan🐾Apprentice:FeatherPaw🐾Crush:Open

DuskFur flicked her tail laying she watched from afar as her apprentice, and two others play fighted. She decided to wait and not interrupt them for a little, which gave her time to relax and enjoy the sun.

AshFur
Tom🐾24Moons🐾Warrior🐾SkyClan🐾Apprentice:GoldenPaw🐾Crush:Open

AshFur is sleeping after a long night of patrolling.

LeopardFrost
Tom🐾20Moons🐾Warrior🐾SkyClan🐾Apprentice:None🐾Crush:CloudFeather

LeopardFrost leaped tackling the thrush, ending it quickly. He picked up his catch, he knew CloudFeather preferred birds. He began padding back to camp his ears shot up hearing leaves crunch, he turned ready to pounce. Relaxing as he saw CloudFeather, released in was only her. “Oh good morning CloudFeather how are you?”

BluePaw
Tom🐾11Moons🐾Apprentice🐾SkyClan🐾Mentor:JayClaw🐾Crush:SoulPaw

BluePaw is quietly waiting to do something.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me