๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby limerence! » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:45 pm

roses; wrote:Ivory|shecat|second in command|tagged: ripplewing
a cold grin spread across Ivoryโ€™s face. Claws still unsheathed, she stalked slowly towards the clan cat. โ€œWe both know what happens when I donโ€™t get my way.โ€ she said, a daunting gleam in her eyes as she began to circle around Ripplewing. โ€œAnd you donโ€™t want to feel the same pain that the last cat that crossed me felt, do you?โ€ her circles around the other feline become tighter and tighter.

Mariah|shecat|rogue|tagged: rowanflame
Mariah inhaled deeply. โ€œIโ€™m excited too, but nervous.โ€ she admitted, then listened to him as he proposed joining the clan. โ€œIll think about it. If there are other... er.. queens, I donโ€™t want to take food from their mouths.โ€ she said, still not used to the clan customs and names. To be honest, she was terrified. She had never even been around kits, and she knew she would do something wrong.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 am

T h i s t l e t u f t
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:finchkit }
Thistletuft nodded to Dovefall, watching make her way out of camp before he turned back to Finchkit. The brown-furred tom chuckled, his daughterโ€™s enthusiasm and restless energy reminding him of when he was a kit. He had been quite a handful. Leaning down, he whispered, โ€œAlright then. Come on, I will show you where we can practice.โ€ With a wink, Thistletuft rose to his paws and headed towards the warriorโ€™s den, looking back over his shoulder to check if she was following. He stopped next to the den and gestured towards a cluster of ferns. When he was an apprentice, he and a couple of his friends had figured out that behind the ferns, there was a hidden space between the camp wall and the wall of the warriorsโ€™ den. It seemed only fitting that he would show it to his daughter to use as her own little hideout. And while there wasnโ€™t enough space for two full-grown cats to move about freely, it would be just enough for himself and Finchkit.

F a n g
{ tom | 30moons | fighter | crush:open | tags:kite }
Fang came to a halt in the middle of the clearing and turned to face Kite. Without warning, he moved forward, the motion fluid and graceful, and swiped at the young tomโ€™s head with enough controlled force that if his paw actually struck him, it would daze the trainee, yet not wound him in any serious way. But Kite had been training long enough to know how to respond in the case of an attack, so the tabby fighter was fairly positive he would manage to dodge the blow, even if it wasnโ€™t exactly expected. Besides, in a battle, the opponent wouldnโ€™t wait until they were ready, he would strike in the most vulnerable moments.

R o s e p e l t
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:open }

Rosepelt stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Rosepelt gracefully made her way out of the den and into the camp clearing.

I c e k i t
{ she-cat | 4moons | kit | crush:open | tags: the nursery}

Icekit trotted out of the nursery, her tail held high and her sharp eyes scanning her surroundings. When she saw Dovekit leap on Cinderkit, she grinned, tempted to join the play-fight and show them who the real winner is, but then suddenly, something else snagged her attention. With most of the clan cats either getting organized into patrols or already out in the forest, and the rest occupied talking to each other, the tunnel out of camp seemed to be left unguarded. For several days now she had been itching to finally go see the forest outside, and while her apprentice ceremony was still two moons away, she wasnโ€™t about to just sit around and wait when an opportunity had presented itself. After glancing back at Swanstone to make sure that her mother wasnโ€™t paying attention, Icekit then began making her way towards the camp entrance, doing her best to stay out of sight by creeping along the walls of the dens and staying to whatever shadows she could find.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:52 am

โ—Blackpawโ—
โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
โ— Tom โ— 13 Moons โ— Apprentice โ— Tags ~ Open โ—

Blackpaw didnโ€™t talk to any other cat as he slipped out of the den. He kept his head down and his eyes trained on the floor as he walked. Darting between fallen boards, he clambered to his favorite spot. Higher then most cats go was a large window with a wide windowsill. He loved to sit there and watch the clan cats go about their day. He sat on the edge, his tail hanging over.

โ‹Lavenderclawโ‹
โ‹ She-cat โ‹ 26 Moons โ‹ Warrior โ‹ Tags ~ Eaglestar, Rainysplash โ‹

Lavenderclaw stretched after her nap on the beach. She shook the sand from her pelt and trotted closer to the gathering group. The salty wind whipped her long fur around as she walked. She smiled to Rainysplash as she weaved her way into the group. โ€œMay I lead a hunting trip, Eaglestar?โ€ She loved to hunt on the beach, and was by far the best at catching fish. She sat on the sand and started to groom herself as she awaited his reply. Turning towards Rainysplash, she said, โ€œHave you scented many rogues on the border?โ€ She licked her nose and continued, โ€œNasty mouse-brains.โ€ She shook her head at the thought of rogues.

ฯŸ Foxpaw ฯŸ
ฯŸ Tom ฯŸ 10 Moons ฯŸ Apprentice ฯŸ Tags ~ Open ฯŸ

Foxpawโ€™s ear twitched in sleep. His tail swished and his whiskers trembled in anticipation. Iโ€™ll get you! Iโ€™ll get you, you smelly rabbit! As his dream closed, his tail moved to press tightly against the young catโ€™s side.

โ†Ÿ Reese โ†Ÿ
โ†Ÿ Tom โ†Ÿ 28 Moons โ†Ÿ Fighter โ†Ÿ Tags - Open โ†Ÿ

Reese trotted through the woods, squinting his green eyes to try and see some sunlight between the tightly woven branches. Feeling the need to be out of the thick foliage, he moved closer to StormClanโ€™s border. The line was shown by a small stream, which he had dubbed โ€˜Center Stream.โ€™ Few minnows darted through the ripples and the water meant nothing to either side, so it was used equally and without much fight. The stream was his favorite place to unwind and relax his mind after a long day. A small willow tree clung to the short cliff, creating a perfect resting place in which you could sit among the peaceful, swaying branches. He sat and groomed himself while he thought about the future of the rogue group
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:02 am

โ ashkit !! --
xxxxtom โ€ข stormclan kit โ€ข four moons
xxxxlocation stormclan camp โ€ข tags cloudheart, icekit

"okay i guess..." ashkit blinked. "but i'm bored. there's nothing to do."
he looked around camp before returning his gaze to cloudheart. "could you tell me a story?
maybe i could help you with something?"
he suggested. he glanced at his littermates, secretly
wishing he could be more like them. but then, something caught ashkit's eye. icekit was moving
towards the camp exit. "actually, i'll be right back..." he bounded away, then followed icekit quietly.

deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:44 am

โ•ญโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฎ
๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ใ‚œใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood sleepy | Location Camp | Tags AshKit, ThistleKit, CloudKit, CinderKit, IceKit, DoveKit, DarkKit(that's a lot of 'kit' names lol)
About SwanStone
โ•ฐโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฏ

SwanStone didn't really notice two of her kits walking away as she laid her head back to her paws, Her eyes slowly closing.

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood Calm | Location Elders Den | Tags Ashkit, SwanStone

About CloudHeart

CloudHeart blinked owlushly at Ashkit as the small tom walked away, but a slight smirk rose to his face once he saw what he was doing. he wouldn't say anything to the kits himself, but he was not going to just let them run free. "If they don't get stopped before making it out, I'll follow them and bring them home" he thought to himself. CloudHeart stood back up and shook his body trying to loosen his muscles a bit more.

โ™กEtherealโ™ก wrote:
๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood hyper | Location Camp | Tags Siblings, SwanStone About DoveKit

DoveKit ran around the others, panting and smiling. she ran beneath a few of the older cats legs trying to entice someone to play, wether they wanted to or not. She looked over and locked her eyes on her sister, CinderKit, and she slowly crept in her direction, leaping at her quickly but not landing on her. "Ha! got ya, didn't I?" She looked over at SwanStone quickly, pride.in her eyes."I got her Mama!!"

โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸถ
โŸต๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽโค›

โ”Œโ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
she/her โ€ข bisexual โ€ข idk what else to put
โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โค›
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:28 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žLARKBREEZE smiled warmly as his apprentice finally displayed the enthusiasm the warrior had grown used to. The tall bengal turned to the other two cats in his patrol, nodding in greeting to both Tanglefur and Galecreek in turn. The tom was determined not to divulge his feelings just yet, not ready to wear his heart on his sleeve as he was still unsure as to what exactly his heart felt for the pretty she-cat. He'd caught sight of her little friendly skirmish with Thistletuft just moments before, and while he was interested in the content of the discussion, he knew better than to pry into the business of his clanmates. Larkbreeze stretched his paws against the sandy shore, enjoying the feeling of cool grains sliding between his toes. "Alright Treepaw. What can you tell me?" he queried, knowing that this should be a learning experience above all else. There was always room for improvement as well as practice, and the proud warrior refused to have an apprentice that couldn't cover the basics. Rather than pulling away from the patrol to take the lead, he held back, falling into step with the two younger warriors.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žCRICKETSONG stood quietly about a tail length from Heathersong, not entirely anxious to get out and about like Larkbreeze. If anything, she much preferred the quiet concentration of hunting or the skill of battle practice to boring old border maintenance. But the slender warrior saw the value in the task and would perform it without question. Stormyskies voice caught her attention as it seemed deceptively close. Pulling herself away from staring blankly at her dainty white paws, the young warrior laid her golden eyes on the dark gray tom. She noted with interest that, in fact, he had moved closer to the patrol, and her in particular. Ears pricked, she glanced over his shoulder at the black apprentice that trailed behind. Cricketsong held the tom's alluring dark gaze for a moment before he broke the connection. A part of her was grateful as the intensity was almost too much for her, but another piece yearned to stare into those deep pools forever... The sleek tabby chastised herself, alarmed at how lovesick she seemed to be, and it was only getting worse with every passing day. "It only seems right seeing as I've already had my daily conversation with you sister." she agreed with a nod, her voice quiet and husky.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT felt a glow of warmth blossoming in her chest at the attention Thistletuft was so readily providing her with. Though she couldn't quite find the words, she knew she was especially lucky to have both of her parents in her life. The pretty chocolate she-kit watched the larger tom she resembled, his playful nature only egging her on more. Thick tail lashing back and forth in untamable excitement, the young cat offered her father a wild grin. Catching the wink, she assumed this would be a secret between just the two of them. Finchkit forced herself to control her joy, not wanting to seem suspicious to the other cats about. As somberly as she could, the kit followed in the warrior's pawsteps, her head cocking curiously to the side as he led her to... ferns? She let out a small squeak, unconvinced. When Thistletuft pulled back the greenery, what lay hidden behind them was something beyond her wildest dreams. Finchkit gawked in utter awe, quickly pelting into the small clearing.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Shadepaw]

โ˜žKITE watched the larger tom silently, his stormy gray eyes wary, body tense with apprehension. He knew an attack was coming, it was just a matter of when and how, and Fang was the best at unpredictability. The trainee caught the flash of a giant paw arching down towards him as the fighter lurched forward. As if in slow motion, the russet tom ducked under the swipe, relishing in the way his heart began to pound with adrenaline. Where Fang had brute strength, Kite had speed, and he fully intended to use it. The young cat felt his belly scrape against the sandy ground of the hollow, shifting his weight to the left as he averted the blow. Eyes glowing with focus, the trainee quickly surged to his paws again, muscles ready as he pondered taking a stab at the offensive.

โ™šโ€ก P I N E.
[tom ] [31 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

โ˜žPINE traipsed along the border with Stormclan, allowing his paws to weave him in and out of the clan's precious territory. How was in that a group of cats could simply deem themselves above and lay claim to so much property? The dark, mottled tabby shrugged to himself, his murky yellow eyes scanning the terrain before him. The strikingly handsome tom noted with jealously the ample and lush greenery. So much prey must be lurking amongst those shrubs... It couldn't hurt to take just one for his group, could it? Curiosity got the better of the young fighter as he fully crossed the markers into the clan's territory. Now on high alert, the ever vigilant fighter scanned his surroundings for any sign of the clan cats before heading deeper.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:01 pm

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 42 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cinderthorn, Heathersong, Larkbreeze //

Eaglestar turned his attention towards the next warrior who came up to him, Lavenderclaw. He smiled faintly dipping his head to her. "I've set up a couple of patrols but feel free to take a few cats out hunting Lavenderclaw. With all these kits we need as many paws helping out as we can get." he glanced towards the nursery a fond look in his eyes. Eaglestar adored kits and it was nice to see so many.. It meant the clan was healthy and growing.. Though with so many kits around.. He was nervous about the rogues being around too.

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Eaglestar, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather, Lavenderclaw //

Rainysplash glanced around for Skyfeather and Moonshimmer, the cats called to patrol with her and Eaglestar. She paused to look at Lavenderclaw and frowned, shaking her head. "I haven't personally.. At least not on the border.. But yesterday I did scent some further from the border, in our actual territory." she shifted slightly, clearly upset, Rainysplash was known as someone who was always happy and talkative but the recent murmurs of rogues had seemed to set her on edge.

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw, Cricketsong //

Stormyskies' ear twitched and he turned his head in time to see his sister going over to Eaglestar. "Oh is that so?" Oh Rainy please have kept quiet about me he silently pleaded. He glanced at Ravenpaw and offered him a small smile "Patrols are good enough training for now, you're going to be stuck doing them all the time soon enough." he joked before he looked back at Cricketsong, keen to steer the subject away from his sister too nervous to hear what she may have said. "Ravenpaw's coming along pretty well in his training. I'm pretty proud of him." he commented.

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Larkbreeze, Tanglepelt, Galegreek //

Treepaw pinned his ears, slightly nervous in front of the other warriors. "Uh, what can I tell you?" he echoed. "About.. what I smell around the border?" he asked. Treepaw always seemed more nervous in front of multiple warriors. Treepaw was someone who liked to show off and impress others but it was harder to impress warriors. Harder to get them to like you and think highly of you when they can already do everything you could do..

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember lay in her nest quietly grooming her fur, her ears pricked listening for any sounds of her fellow rogues moving alongside her. Her amber eyes would move away from her black fur every so often to glance around at them and check to see them before she'd go back to concentrating on her grooming. She liked to look her best every day, despite not really seeing anyone new or impressive ever. Seemed like there were no other rogues or loners around here besides her group. It had felt like there had been more when she was a loner.. Perhaps the group had chased them all off? She didn't really care though, not her problem after all.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:37 am

T h i s t l e t u f t
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:finchkit }
Thistletuft followed after Finchkit into the small clearing, the ferns covering up the exit once again as they moved back into place. "I hope you like it. This was my secret spot when I was an apprentice." he told her, his eyes travelling over his surroundings. The whole place seemed so much smaller now than it had all those moons ago, but it still hadn't lost any of its allure. Focusing on his daughter, the warrior felt no small amount of affection, seeing the way her eyes lit up and how awestruck she seemed.

F a n g
{ tom | 30moons | fighter | crush:open | tags:kite }
Fang smirked, satisfied with the decent dodge Kite had managed to perform. Lowering his head between his shoulders, Fang moved forward, circling his trainee, waiting for the young tom to make his move. Each of his steps was laced with power and while his eyes stayed focused on Kite, the occasional flick of his ear gave away that he was also monitoring their surroundings, in case something or someone made the mistake of trying to sneak up on them.

R o s e p e l t
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:open }

Rosepelt stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Rosepelt gracefully made her way out of the den and into the camp clearing.

I c e k i t
{ she-cat | 4moons | kit | crush:open | tags: open}

Icekit smirked when she finally reached the camp entrance, and when no one called out her name or tried to stop her, she slipped outside. The sounds and smells of the forest washed over her senses as soon as she took a couple of steps away from camp and she breathed in deeply, a smile growing on her muzzle. The trees and the dense undergrowth of the forest looked just as mysterious and inviting as she had imagined, and it certainly beat the overcrowded nursery and constant chatter of her siblings. Knowing that she probably didn't have much time before someone noticed she was gone and came looking for her, the small grey she-cat headed deeper into midst of the trees, wanting to explore as much as possible in the limited time she had.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:07 am

โ ashkit !! --
xxxxtom โ€ข stormclan kit โ€ข four moons
xxxxlocation stormclan territory โ€ข tags icekit

ashkit followed icekit deeper into the forest, glancing around in awe.
everything was so different. it was quiet. he liked it here.
he bounded after his sister. should he let icekit know he had
followed her? "it's nice and quiet." ashkit meowed,
finally speaking as he walked up beside her.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:19 pm

โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ˜žLARKBREEZE watched his apprentice silently, a small frown coating his maw at the young tom's uncharacteristic uncertainty. Usually he struggled to get the young cat to stop showing off his wealth of knowledge. So why was it that he was suddenly so apprehensive and timid? "Smell is a good place to start. What can you see, hear, feel?" he encouraged, glancing about the shoreline. The tall bengal wanted his tense apprentice to relax and focus on the task ahead of them, rather than worrying so much about what others thought of him. Perhaps one day Treepaw would learn that the opinions of others were almost meaningless. Larkbreeze stepped up beside the young cat, hoping his presence would ease his discomfort and offer him some confidence.

โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ˜žCRICKETSONG watched the handsome gray tom interact with his slender apprentice, simply enjoying the ability to observe their relationship. The pair seemed to get along quite well together, something she admired in a mentor. Though she was more than old enough to have had at least one apprentice, the warrior had simply never had the experience. The slender tabby couldn't quite tell if she minded the fact hat she couldn't look about the clan and see the faces of the young warrior's she'd trained. The pretty warrior hummed to herself, golden eyes widening as Stormyskies glanced her way. She'd totally zoned out and hadn't caught his remark to Ravenpaw. Blushing furiously at her own misstep, Cricketsong smiled sheepishly. The sleek she-cat gave a strong nod as he changed the subject, relieved. "Oh most definitely. It's obvious you two have put in the time and effort. I'm sure Ravenpaw will be one of our finest young warriors in no time." she praised the pair, offering the black apprentice a sweet smile.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT whipped around to look up at her father, green eyes narrowed incredulously. "Of course I like it! This is amazing." she huffed, eyes practically rolling out of her head at how silly Thistletuft had sounded. How could she not like it? She'd definitely have to show the other kits this place later, but only the ones she liked. The pretty chocolate she-kit bounced on light paws back towards her father, her head craning back to meet his gaze. "This is wonderful." she reiterated, her tone strong and serious as tried to show her appreciation with a nuzzle to his front leg. Finchkit pulled away after a moment, bounding to the other side of the small clearing. "Now show me how to be a warrior like you!" she chirped out.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Shadepaw]

โ˜žKITE caught the slight smirk that ghosted across Fang's farm muzzle, his cloudy gray eyes narrowing with satisfaction as he knew he'd made the fighter at least a little proud. Though smug and prideful at every opportunity, the trainee managed to stay surprisingly humble in the training hollow. Perhaps it was because he knew better than to let anything go to his head when faced with a giant and experienced tom-cat. All the trainee could focus on was making Fang proud in this moment. The russet tom kept his body low to the ground, his hind legs tensed as he followed the dominant fighter about the hollow, noting the rhythmic circles and lashing tail. Kite knew better that to try and take the large cat head on, opting for quick strikes in order to utilize his speed. Though he himself would soon mature to a decent size, he'd never be the lumbering powerhouse that the dark tabby was. After a moment's contemplation, a stroke of inspiration hit the trainee. Lunging forward, the quick cat broke the circle, whipping around and reaching out to grab Fang's tail, pulling as hard as he could in order to unbalance the burly fighter.

โ™šโ€ก P I N E.
[tom ] [31 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

โ˜žPINE traipsed along the border with Stormclan, allowing his paws to weave him in and out of the clan's precious territory. How was in that a group of cats could simply deem themselves above and lay claim to so much property? The dark, mottled tabby shrugged to himself, his murky yellow eyes scanning the terrain before him. The strikingly handsome tom noted with jealously the ample and lush greenery. So much prey must be lurking amongst those shrubs... It couldn't hurt to take just one for his group, could it? Curiosity got the better of the young fighter as he fully crossed the markers into the clan's territory. Now on high alert, the ever vigilant fighter scanned his surroundings for any sign of the clan cats before heading deeper.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me