from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby duncundog » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:10 am

briarpaw ! !
leader | tom | single | tags;; Thunderpaw, Foxpaw, EVERYCAT
────────────────────────────────────────────
    Watching Thunderpaw walk away from him, he scowled, flicking his tail in irritation. 'What's her problem?' Everyone was being so rude to him today. What had he done? So ungrateful.
    "Pft, whatever..." he mumbled, licking some of his fur down flat again. "They're just jealous, that's all..." Then, hearing rather quick and hurried pawsteps, he looked up to find Foxpaw quite nearly in his face, demanding to know if they were moving yet. His fur once more bristling up, he replied a little snappily, "Yes,
    of course! We were just waiting for you, mousebrain!"
    Scoffing, he got up, heading back over to the stump he'd been sitting on earlier and climbing up. Looking around, he made sure to stand tall, before calling out, "Every cat! It's time we move on! So gather together please! Take any herbs and fresh kill we had found with us,
    and make sure to double check that no cat is missing!"
    Flicking his tail a bit, a little nervous, though he wouldn't admit it, he looked around, mentally trying to keep tally of who was there and who wasn't.

honeypaw ! !
med. cat | tom | single | tags;; Pebblepaw
    Pausing, Honeypaw tried to think. What sorts of hunting tactics could you apply to finding herbs? "Um, well... We sniffed around for them. And in hunting, you stay downwind of your prey so that you can smell it, but it can't smell you, though I don't think herbs can smell..." He tried, but he wasn't sure that he could really think of anything useful in the situation. Smiling sheepishly, he admitted, "I'm really not too sure, to be honest."

deerpaw ! !
border patrol | she-cat | single | tags;; Hallowpaw
    Setting down the herbs she carried, she looked around as well, replying, "I'm not sure... Maybe they went to go get some herbs too?" She flicked her tail, looking around at the other cats. It looked like everyone was getting ready to go soon. Finally. Then hearing Briarpaw's call, she looked up, watching him announce their moving on. Good, so she was correct, they were leaving at last.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby faithdakitty » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:50 pm

||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags: Sunpaw, Briarpaw||

Stormpaw looked over at Sunpaw as they walked. Fun? There wasn't any fun to be had lately. She tried to think back to before this tragedy... "I used to sneak out of camp when I was a little younger and watch the stars at night. I was caught once by my mentor but instead of making me go back to camp, he sat with me and talked to me about silver-pelt and told me a story about how it is up there..." She told him through muffled words before she looked away in sadness and started to walk ahead, ending the conversation as they re-entered camp. She walked over to Briarpaw after setting the bird down in the pile. "Want me to round everyone out of camp up?" she asked.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Hunter ❅ 9 Moons ❅ Tags: Foxpaw, Open||

Flicking his tail a little bit and sighed as he watched Foxpaw throw the fox down the squirrel. He paused and looked over at Briarpaw as he spoke and just set down, letting out a loud sigh. He had JUST got back to camp and they were already leaving again? Huffing, he flicked his tail and looked around for someone to talk to.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Hallowpaw ☾ Male ✦ Border Patrol ✦ 10 Moons ☽ Tags: Deerpaw||

Hallowpaw looked over at Deerpaw then looked at his paws a moment. "D-do you wanna sh-share one of those birds before we h-head out?" He asked, peeking up at the pretty white she-cat shyly. He tried to smile at her as he could feel his face heat up. The black tom wasn't used to talking to others, but he was trying to be a bit more social.

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me