🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum, accepting!)

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:06 am

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:
ToxicFoxes101 wrote:F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Lunarclan Warrior .:. Crush: None .:. Tags: Open

The Orange shecat collected the Squirrel and started to pad away before stopping again. Would Eclipseclan sneak the borders closer to the Lunarclan camp? She wanted to know, and very badly. She turned around and slunk into a bush, hoping her pelt wouldn't give her away. She wanted to see what Eclipseclan was up to.

R I P P L E S H I N E
Female .:. Solarclan deputy .:. Crush: Pm me .:. Tags: Open

The silver shecat looked over the camp, doing her usual duty as deputy. She would have to arrange the next patrol soon and have the Warriors go hunting. She heaved a sigh, realizing that she had her own needs, too. She missed her kin, most of all, but if she wanted to be a leader She had to focus. She didn't want the current leader to die, of course, but she wanted to be prepared for anything. She just hoped that Eclipseclan didn't stray too close to Lunarclan, the home of her sister.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carpet Sample » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:36 am

Conekit | Tom | Clan: LunarClan | Kit | Crush: N/A | LunarClan nursery | Tags : Dewmist, Nursery, kits

Conekit nodded as he heard his mother say that he would make a good medicine cat. He immediately agreed and from what he had heard from his siblings, being a warrior cat meant that sometimes you had to hurt cats; he wanted to help cats not hurt them! However, as he didn't know much about medicine cats and their jobs, he decided that he would ask one of them, even if it meant he had to go out of the Clan's borders. Little did he know that soon he would have more to worry about than talking to a medicine cat...

Marmalade | Tom | Clan: N/A | Kittypet | Crush: N/A| Twoleg place | Tags : Twoleg Place, Gingerkit, Featherpaw, Eclipseclan, Eclipsestar

Marmalade woke up from his midday nap as his mind was filled with thoughts. He wanted Wren to come back - or anyone for that matter. He wished that he wasn't so lonely, maybe that was why he always slept or ate. He had no motives. He now wanted a friend, even just if they came for a few minutes. 'Maybe I could convince someone to become a kittypet.' he thought about who it could be as he tried to fall asleep again. Maybe Featherpaw? Or Gingerkit? He had spent enough time watching the members of Eclipseclan to know that they would be the easiest to convince and that anyone would happily get away from EclipseStar! He chuckled at his own joke as he looked into the clouds up above him.

Wren | Tom | Clan: N/A | Loner | Crush: Brokenwish| Forest | Tags: Forest, Loner, Twoleg Place, SolarClan border, EclipseClan, Eclipsestar

He sprinted as fast as he could, towards EclipseClan, as it was on his way home. Wren was shocked as he saw a broad-shouldered cat - that looked exactly like him and his mother! How could he of not seen or heard of them before? He needed to ask his mother who this cat was.
Carpet Sample

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Hightree | Tags: Jaybird, Featherpaw, Ambereyes, Brokenheart.

You will sit vigil tonight at camp," he uttered to Jaybird, before sitting for a few moments while listening to the cheering. His eyes glittered as he remembered his own warrior ceremony, and the excited look on his mentor's face. He felt betrayed that his mentor had gone with the other evil clan members, and he felt annoyed that they had run off. Was his leadership not good enough for him? Then he jumped off the Hightree, and looked at Ambereyes, wondering what the message was. His eyes filled with wonder as he thought of StarClan, but his belief in them was shrinking slowly. Nature was the force that controlled the forest in his mind. "What is the message?"he asked briskly.

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | SolarClan Camp | Tags: Ravenwing, Rippleshine.

"I'll be back in a moment," said Larksong, looking at Rippleshine. She could see that the deputy was distressed, so she walked over quietly to where Rippleshine was. "Are you okay?" she asked softly. Helping her clanmates was one of her most important duties, and it was up to her to maintain their needs. She looked up for a moment, and felt uneasy as she saw the skies. Would a gathering happen with the weather? She focused back on Rippleshine, and slowly her fear lessened.

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Snowpelt.

Ivy awoke to the sound of a battle cry, and quickly analysed the situation. If she climbed down the tree, there would be Maplestar and Oakleaf to reckon with, but she was sure Maplestar would be fairly kind to her, but strict. Snowpelt was one of the clan's greatest warriors, but she knew he was getting older so he could be fairly easy to beat. Despite the fact she hated to think of herself as Eclipsestar's kin, it now gave her great strength. All the training she had done while she was in LunarClan had made her strong. She slashed at Snowpelt, and hissed. She wasn't a rouge, but if the clan thought her to be like one, she would act like one. As he struggled from his grip, she noticed Snowpelt looking up at the skies. She exchanged a glance with Snowpelt, and saw danger that would come with it. She wrestled out of his grasp, and leapt onto the branch below, that only had a small jump to the next tree. She risked it, and jumped.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar, Oakleaf, Ivy, Brokenheart, Ivystar

Snowpelt saw the squirrel hole where the loner was sleeping, so he yowled a battle cry. He lunged at Ivy, baring his teeth and returning her glare. As he darted away from Ivy's claws, he found himself wobbling at the edge of the branch. He gripped onto Ivy's fur, claws unsheathed. If he would go down he wanted Ivy to go down with him. A large gust of wind nearly knocked him off the branch, and he saw the skies were becoming cloudy and dangerous. He wanted to climb down due to weather, but he wasn't sure how he could take his new prisoner with him. He let go of his prisoner accidentally, and watched with growing fear as she sprinted along the trees branches as easily as a bird. He had let go of a potentially dangerous cat, and now he was in danger if a storm happened.

Featherpaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Outskirts | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Wren, Ivy.

Featherpaw darted away from Eclipsestar's glare, but tumbled through the bushes instead as her foot caught on a branch. He fur bristled awkwardly, and she licked her chest fur to hide her embarrassment. Then she lifted her head, and realized how far she had tumbled. She caught the scent of a loner, and she at once grew scared. Slowly, she lifted her head and saw a small piece of fur that looked similar to Eclipsestar's and some other loner. She heard rustling in the bushes, and stiffened, her blood turned to ice.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits, Larksong.

Dewmist saw the kit's happiness, and smiled. She decided to explain the role of a medicine cat quickly. "A medicine cat heals hurt cats, and they help the clan using herbs and berries. Cobwebs can be used to patch up a cat's wound, and sometimes medicine cats can even grow their own herbs instead of finding them," She paused, startled at the words she had said. It took her back to a day in SolarClan when she was a kit. One of the kits had been very interested in herbs, and that was exactly the lecture the old medicine cat had given when they found them playing playing in some catmint and Larkkit had wanted to know about medicine cats. "Shall I take you to see a medicine cat? You can learn more then,"

Brokenheart | Tom | LunarClan | Elder | Crush: None | Elders Den | Tags: Eclipsestar, Snowpelt.

Birdsong slowly eased Brokenheart, and he began to drift off to sleep despite the hungry feeling in his belly. He slowly began to dream, but the dreams were almost like memories, and he shuddered at the thought of the battle with the wildlife he had encountered, and the loss of his loved ones. He had lost his son due to being the mentor of Eclipsestar and the bloodthirsty rule that had followed. He turned over sharply, and his eyes opened again. Why couldn't he be the care-free Thornkit again?
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:56 am

M A P L E S T A R
Female - Leader/Lunarclan - 48 moons - form - place: Outskirts of territory - tags: Snowpelt, Oakleaf, Ivy

Maplestar got straight up, ears switching sideways as she heard a battle cry. Her tail twitched, dilating her pupils.
She noticed the skies got darker, and her first immediate instinct was to run and hide. However, not without Snowpelt or Oakleaf. "
Snowpelt!"She mewled, backing off closer to the camp. She looked at the bundle of brown fur dashing across the branches, blinking. That couldn't be her again..."Come on!" Maplestar flicked her short tail, watching the skies.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:01 am

banana shake wrote:
M A P L E S T A R
Female - Leader/Lunarclan - 48 moons - form - place: Outskirts of territory - tags: Snowpelt, Oakleaf, Ivy

Maplestar got straight up, ears switching sideways as she heard a battle cry. Her tail twitched, dilating her pupils.
She noticed the skies got darker, and her first immediate instinct was to run and hide. However, not without Snowpelt or Oakleaf. "
Snowpelt!"She mewled, backing off closer to the camp. She looked at the bundle of brown fur dashing across the branches, blinking. That couldn't be her again..."Come on!" Maplestar flicked her short tail, watching the skies.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:54 am

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Snowpelt, Maplestar.

Ivy looked down as she heard muffled speech coming directly below her. Her ears pricked, and she managed to catch the end of what Maplestar was saying. "... Come on!" The message was meant for Snowpelt. She curled up in the tree quickly, only to tense as a drop fell on her nose. She licked it off, and looked up. Her hackles rose.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar, Ivy

Snowpelt barely heard the message from his leader. he decided to play it safe and crawled cautiously down the tree, his tail flicking angrily. Maplestar's scent made him relax, and at once his tail stopped flicking. "Yes Maplestar? I didn't hear you properly." he looked up for a moment, and caught a raindrop just before it fell on his pelt. "Ivyshade,
the exiled warrior who now calls herself Ivy, is up there. It appears a storm is brewing."
He shivered. Would Ivy be in trouble up there? A tiny part of his mind worried for her, but he quickly pushed the thought away. With Ivy once being a clan member, he still worried about her.

Featherpaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Outskirts, Twoleg Place | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Wren, Ivy.

Featherpaw suddenly burst through the scent line, and dashed away from whatever was chasing her. She went out of clan territory as she did so. She sniffed, and a new smell of twoleg and dry slop food filled her nose. The scent made her stiffen, and her head turned as some rustling noises made her even more tense. A small twoleg mew made her clench her jaw. Featherpaw stepped backwards. The sharp scent of mouse made her relax, and she stuck her tongue out to catch a couple raindrops. Twoleg scent grew fresher. All of a sudden, a hairless hand carrying a mouse slipped out of the bushes.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 am

M A P L E S T A R
Female - Leader/Lunarclan - 48 moons - form - place: Outskirts of territory - tags: Snowpelt, Ivy

Maplestar glanced at Snowpelt, flicking her ears. "Ivy is a smart cat. She can fend for herself. If this will be a very big storm, she can come here herself if she needs to. We need to come back to camp to hide." Maplestar mewled, turning around, running back to the camp. She shivered, trying to ignore the hard drops of rain.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:34 am

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:
ToxicFoxes101 wrote:
ToxicFoxes101 wrote:F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Lunarclan Warrior .:. Crush: None .:. Tags: Open

The Orange shecat collected the Squirrel and started to pad away before stopping again. Would Eclipseclan sneak the borders closer to the Lunarclan camp? She wanted to know, and very badly. She turned around and slunk into a bush, hoping her pelt wouldn't give her away. She wanted to see what Eclipseclan was up to.

R I P P L E S H I N E
Female .:. Solarclan deputy .:. Crush: Pm me .:. Tags: Open

The silver shecat looked over the camp, doing her usual duty as deputy. She would have to arrange the next patrol soon and have the Warriors go hunting. She heaved a sigh, realizing that she had her own needs, too. She missed her kin, most of all, but if she wanted to be a leader She had to focus. She didn't want the current leader to die, of course, but she wanted to be prepared for anything. She just hoped that Eclipseclan didn't stray too close to Lunarclan, the home of her sister.

(Doing this until someone actually tries to interact with Flamestep or Rippleshine)
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 am

Ivy | She-cat | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Snowpelt, Maplestar, Wren.

Ivy quietly skipped from tree to tree, tense as raindrops fell thick and fast. Slowly she went lower and lower, until she was sheltered underneath a tree near the meeting place of the clans. She got her breath back for a moment before remembering Wren. Is he safe? She had last seen him near EclipseClan territory.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar, Ivy

Snowpelt shivered as well, from cold and worry. His thin pelt could not keep out the rain, and suddenly he let out a little cough. He hoped he was not getting whitecough. He had battles to fight, and borders to patrol. "Lets get back to camp, shall we?" He trudged back to camp, carrying his prey.

Featherpaw | She-cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | Twoleg Place | Tags: Kittypets.

Featherpaw swallowed the mouse, her eyes searching the twoleg. At once she was suspicious of the mouse, and tried to spit it out, but the twoleg was already trying to pick her up. She yowled, but her yowl was more of a squeak. Was she doomed to become a kittypet, a lazy cat that warriors shuddered at in horror? A thought crept into her mind: Kittypets had food and comfort provided. She didn't want to hunt or fight, so was it the right thing for her? Suddenly she grew still as the mouse made her sleepy. The twoleg must have added some kind of poison! Before she could try to escape, her mind drifted off into forced sleep.

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | EclipseClan Territory | Tags: Jaybird, Wren, Ivy

He listened to the medicine cat as he told him the prophecy, tactfully leaving out his downfall, and he nodded thoughtfully. A large, wet drop of rain suddenly attacked his pelt. He watched the patrol leave and sat down, pelt bristling as more drops landed on him. "Will you look after the camp?" He asked a trusted senior warrior, before venturing out. A new cat scent made him tense. It smelt like... Ivy. She chased the scent further and saw a tuft of brownish fur floating in the steady breeze.

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | SolarClan Camp | Tags: Rippleshine

"Rippleshine? Are you alright?" She asked nervously, upon seeing the she-cat's face. "If you need anything let me know. Also..." She explained about the prophecy, eyes round with wonder.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:15 am

F L A M E S T E P
Female .:. Lunarclan warrior .:. Crush: none .:. Tags: xxx

Flamestep could hear noises in the distance. That wasn't very good, but she took a couple steps backwards and slunk into a brown bush anyways. She took a deep breath. Hopefully a Eclipseclan warrior wasn't out there, or else she would get caught.

R I P P L E S H I N E
Female .:. Solarclan deputy .:. Crush: None .:. Tags: Larksong

"Oh, me? I'm fine.." Rippleshine replied. "Just a little stres-" Larksong's prophecy cut her off. "A prophecy...? Thank StarClan for that.. She said softly.
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03