Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:16 pm

//yes.
    the list of cats who are going to the gathering had been listed by the clan owner earlier.
    so in case you've missed it, here it is. cats are picked by the player's activeness.
    Stoneshard - hb
    Waterpaw - swiftkill
    Lostpaw - ail
    Yellowgaze - believe-hwu
    Nightwatcher - believe-hwu
    Nightecho - ail
    Skystrike - believe-hwu
    Lionwatcher - believe-hwu
    Robinwing - believe-hwu
    Poppywisp - swiftkill
    Deerheart - believe-hwu
    **please read roleplay posts c:
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:25 am

Hailkit/Tom/3 moons/Kit/Location:Nursery/Tags: Family
He snuggled up to his mother,falling asleep.

Doepaw/She-cat/7 moons/Apprentice/Location: Apprentices den/Tags: Open
She lay in the apprentices den,putting her head on her paws.

Hawkeye/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Location: Camp/Tags:Open
He decided to sit in the camp and wait for the cats from the gathering to return.

Winterstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Location: Camp/Tags: Open
He retreated to the warriors den,hoping he would stay awake for when the cats from the gathering came back.

Opalfoot/She-cat/20 moons/Queen/Location: Nursery/Tags: Open
She started to slowly doze off,but then flicked her tail rememebering she had to stay awake.

Ripplestripe/Tom/146 moons/Elder/Location: Elder's den/Tags: Open
He fell asleep,not really caring about what happened at the gathering. Well he did,but he could easily hear tomorrow.

Lillyfur/She-cat/34 moons/Warrior/Location: Territory/Tags:Open
She decided to go hunting for a short time,and catch some more prey for the clan. She trotted out of camp then once she had gotten a far distance tried to scent any prey.

Treesong/She-cat/28 moons/Warrior/Location: Camp/Tags: Open
She watched Lillyfur leave and yawned,laying down and watching the entrance.
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:21 pm

xxx STONESHARD ! !xxxx
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxat the gathering

━( ♂ :: 32 moons :: warrior :: mate: nightecho :: tagged: nightecho :: location: gathering )━

xxx AMBERHEART ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI smiled softly and nodded, stretching and ready to follow him. I didn't know why but I was eager to go and see what these fireflies he spoke of were.

━( ♀ :: 17 moons :: warrior :: crush: questioning :: tagged: draco :: location: camp )━

xxx BIRDKIT ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI released a small muffled whimper into the nest, not wanting to go back out and not wanting to try new things. I wasn't like my sister's and I don't think I ever would be.

━( ♀ :: 3 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: nursery )━

xxx RAVENEYE ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxdisappeared

━( ♀ :: looks 20 moons :: starclan prophetic warrior :: tagged: open :: location: - )━

xxx WILLOWKIT ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI stayed buried in my mother's warmth as I slept and breathed softly and calmly in my rest.

━( ♀ :: 5 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: nursery )━

xxx DEW ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI carefully carried my kits, making sure not to drop any of them as I followed the she-cat.

━( ♀ :: 19 moons :: loner :: crush: open :: tagged: stoatskip, family :: location: outside of emberclan )━

xxx MINKKIT ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI mewled, scared. Something or someone had picked me up. I didn't enjoy being airborne at all.

━( ♂ :: 2 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: outside of emberclan )━

xxx STORM ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI mewled loudly, not liking being picked up. Soon enough I felt that I was placed on her back and I shifted slightly, not enjoying this one bit.

━( ♂ :: 2 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: outside of emberclan )━

xxx JAGGEDKIT ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI flicked my tail, perking my ears as I listened to the cats being called for the "gathering". I tilted my head and looked up at my father, Alderfang.

━( ♂ :: 6 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: camp )━

©
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:Skystrike/where: gathering/with: Skystrike

-at gathering-

Poppywisp/she-cat/warrior/mate:Robinwing/where: gathering/with:Robinwing

-at gathering-

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

Once they got to camp she looked at him, "Want to share a pice of prey?"

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:her kits

She laid with her kits and wrapped her tail around them, "rest." She spoke softly and licked each of their heads.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:outside of camp/with:Reedheart

He watched Reedheart and smiled brightly, he didn't stop purrin as he licked his head and closed his eyes.

Waterpaw/tom/apprentice/crush:none/where: gathering/with:Lostpaw

-at gathering-

Emberstar/tom/leader in starclan/with: Raveneye

*left*

Brightkit/she-kit/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Birdkit, Beetlekit

She laid down by her sister and licked her head and softly hummed trying to calm her sisters nerves. "Please don't be scared."

Greentail/tom/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Open

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

Primekit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He went back into the nursery and looked at Alderfang.

(Omg I'm so sorry I did it again their are cats that need to be apprenticed, if you can please tell me who so I can give them mentors.)
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:25 pm

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 35 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat tilted her head in thought. "Then he did. I bet his brother was laughing at his reactions to you."

«Lionwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moons»
The golden tabby tom is at the gathering.

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 37 Moons»
The pale brown tabby tom slept, curled up next to Minnowfrost.

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 21 Moons»
The brown marbled tabby tom is at the gathering.

«Draco \ Tom \ Loner \ 21 Moons»
The blackish brown marbled tabby tom kept his grin as he led her to a pretty clearing not far off from his den. He briefly thought of his old den, I don't think I'll need it anymore, before turning back to Amberheart.

«Splashfang \ Tom \ Loner \ 46 Moons»
The silver marbled tabby tom dipped his head to Poppywisp, giving her a soft smile as she left with the rest of the group.

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 31 Moons»
The sorrel-colored tom curled his tail around Sagewhisker, continuing to let out a purr.

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 31 Moons»
The sepia she-cat is currently in GalaxyClan with Dew, and all of the kits.

«Tawnykit \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moons»
The tawny tabby kit mewed quietly, now awake and in his mother's jaws, along with Minkkit.

«Dawnsky \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 31 Moons»
The dilute tortoiseshell padded out of the nursery, giving her kits licks on their heads.

«Stagpaw \ Tom \ StarClan Apprentice \ 11 Moons»
The thin seal point watched the gathering, sitting next to Shadowgaze.

«Beetlekit \ She-cat \ Kit \ 3 Moons»
The black tabby kit pouted at her mother, but decided that it'd be best to not throw a fit and listen. She curled up next to her mother, pouting as she yawned.

«Skystrike \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 55 Moons»
The dilute calico is at the gathering.

«Eveningsong \ She-cat \ Queen \ 29 Moons»
The cream tabby soon fell asleep, her tail curled around her kits.

«Night \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moons»
The black kit was soon picked up, and he mewled, definitely not liking it.

«Alderfang \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moons»
The black and white tom gave Jaggedkit a soft smile, before noticing Primekit was leaving the nursery and beckoned him over with his tail.

«Yellowgaze \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»
The russet tom is at the gathering.

«Deerheart \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»
The red tom is at the gathering.

«Nightwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 50 Moons»
The black tom is at the gathering.

«Acornfall \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moons»
The brown tabby raced back into camp, a sparrow in his jaws.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:03 am

𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖤 𝖢 𝖧 𝖮 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [deputy] [female] [30 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxthe grey tabby is at the gathering.

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖮 𝖶 𝖦 𝖠 𝖹 𝖤 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [starclan warrior] [female] [16 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxshe watched the gathering happen with stagpaw by her side.

𝖥 𝖫 𝖠 𝖬 𝖤 𝖧 𝖤 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [36 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxhe watched the interaction between the two she-cats, smiling fondly as doveflight and flowergaze talked about yellowgaze.

𝖲 𝖠 𝖦 𝖤 𝖶 𝖧 𝖨 𝖲 𝖪 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [30 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxx "should we spy on the gathering? who knows what would happen." the she-cat suggested.

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖤 𝖳 𝖠 𝖫 𝖮 𝖭 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [44 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: territory]
      xxxxxxthe tom nodded, "it sounds nice." he grabbed his mate's favourite kill.

𝖫 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [7 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxat the gathering

𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [7 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: open] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxhe settled back in his nest, waiting for the gathering to be over so he could listen to all the gossips. he wondered where did alderfang go.

𝖫 𝖮 𝖳 𝖴 𝖲 ! !
      [kit] [female] [2 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : galaxyclan]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit let out another mew, oblivious of what was happening around her.

𝖣 𝖮 𝖵 𝖤 𝖥 𝖫 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [26 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: flowergaze] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxdoveflight nodded, "deerheart was giving yellowgaze a funny look, and yellowgaze was trying not to growl at his brother."

𝖶 𝖨 𝖫 𝖫 𝖮 𝖶 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 𝖦 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [53 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: flowergaze, doveflight] [location: nursery]
      xxxxxxshe settled near the nursery, chiming in a little. "he surely likes you, doveflight.".
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:53 am

xxx STONESHARD ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxat the gathering

━( ♂ :: 32 moons :: warrior :: mate: nightecho :: tagged: nightecho :: location: gathering )━

xxx AMBERHEART ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI followed him in silence, staring at my paws. I didn't like the silence. I didn't trust it. It reminded me of the silence I witnessed when my own mother abandoned me. I was just a little kit.

━( ♀ :: 17 moons :: warrior :: crush: questioning :: tagged: draco :: location: camp )━

xxx BIRDKIT ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI peeked from behind my paws to look at my big sister, my ears still flicked back. I relaxed slightly but was still tense.

━( ♀ :: 3 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: nursery )━

xxx RAVENEYE ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxdisappeared

━( ♀ :: looks 20 moons :: starclan prophetic warrior :: tagged: open :: location: - )━

xxx WILLOWKIT ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI stayed buried in my mother's warmth as I slept and breathed softly and calmly in my rest.

━( ♀ :: 5 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: nursery )━

xxx DEW ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxx Galaxyclan

━( ♀ :: 19 moons :: loner :: crush: open :: tagged: stoatskip, family :: location: outside of emberclan )━

xxx MINKKIT ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxx Galaxyclan

xxx STORM ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxx Galaxyclan

xxx JAGGEDKIT ! !xxxx
      xxxxxxxI flicked my tail, perking my ears as I listened to the cats being called for the "gathering". I tilted my head and looked up at my father, Alderfang.

━( ♂ :: 6 moons :: kit :: crush: open :: tagged: family :: location: camp )━

©
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:Skystrike/where: gathering/with: Skystrike

-at gathering-

Poppywisp/she-cat/warrior/mate:Robinwing/where: gathering/with:Robinwing

-at gathering-

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

She purred and nuzzled him, "Thank you." She took a bite and looked at him.

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:her kits

She laid with her kits and wrapped her tail around them, "rest." She spoke softly and licked each of their heads.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:outside of camp/with:open

He sighed softly to himself his mate passed and now he was alone, it was strange he seemed, healthy but something ate at him everyday. He had stopped eating his body getting slimmer and his life in his eyes became duller.

Waterpaw/tom/apprentice/crush:none/where: gathering/with:Lostpaw

-at gathering-

Emberstar/tom/leader in starclan/with: Raveneye

*left*

Brightkit/she-kit/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Birdkit, Beetlekit

She kept grooming her sister and ignored her mother slightly worried about her sister slightly feeling bad.

Greentail/tom/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Open

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

Primekit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He went back into the nursery and looked at Alderfang.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z e s t y » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:50 am

Willowfall - she-cat - warrior - bisexual - crush: open

Willowfall padded out of the warriors den, having just woken up from a long nap. As she made her way into the camp, she stopped to stretch her hind legs before continuing. The thick-furred tabby she-cat approached the fresh-kill pile. Picking up a vole, Willowfall sat down to enjoy it a few tail-lengths away.

Newtmumble - tom - warrior - bisexual - crush:open

Newtmumble sat near the warriors den, his thin tail curled around his large paws. He saw Sunwish and Shadetalon sharing prey and felt a light pang of jealousy. Though Newtmumble had been on his own for a while now, he was still happy for those who did have someone. The russet tom yawned and entered the warriors den for a nap.
dreamies:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
z e s t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:52 am

𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖤 𝖢 𝖧 𝖮 ! !
      [deputy] [female] [31 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxthe grey tabby is at the gathering.

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖮 𝖶 𝖦 𝖠 𝖹 𝖤 ! !
      [starclan warrior] [female] [17 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxshe watched the gathering happen with stagpaw by her side.

𝖥 𝖫 𝖠 𝖬 𝖤 𝖧 𝖤 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [37 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxhe watched the interaction between the two she-cats, smiling fondly as doveflight and flowergaze talked about yellowgaze.

𝖲 𝖠 𝖦 𝖤 𝖶 𝖧 𝖨 𝖲 𝖪 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [31 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxx "should we spy on the gathering? who knows what would happen." the she-cat suggested.

𝖲 𝖧 𝖠 𝖣 𝖤 𝖳 𝖠 𝖫 𝖮 𝖭 ! !
      [warrior] [male] [45 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: territory]
      xxxxxxthe tom grinned as the she-cat smiled at him, oblivious that someone had been staring at him.

𝖫 𝖮 𝖲 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [8 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxat the gathering

𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖯 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [8 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: willowfall] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe tom noticed someone by the fresh kill pile. he stealthily stalked towards her and pounced, knocking her down with a laugh. "got you!"

𝖫 𝖮 𝖳 𝖴 𝖲 ! !
      [kit] [female] [3 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : galaxyclan]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit is in galaxyclan

𝖣 𝖮 𝖵 𝖤 𝖥 𝖫 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [27 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: flowergaze] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxdoveflight nodded, "deerheart was giving yellowgaze a funny look, and yellowgaze was trying not to growl at his brother."

𝖶 𝖨 𝖫 𝖫 𝖮 𝖶 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 𝖦 ! !
      [warrior] [female] [54 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: oakheart] [location: clearing]
      xxxxxxshe then looked around and saw oakheart wandering around, looking down. he barely ate anything she thought to herself as she made her way to the tom silently. "hey."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me