Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently ACCEPTING!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently ACCEPTIN

Postby Wildmagic_warrior » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Damu moved his wing experimentally and hobbled a few paces, saying to Cern, "The bobcat attacked me once- she very well might try it again. My screech might scare off smaller predators, but certainly not a bobcat."
I'm Wildmagic_warrior,
but you can call me Wild.

Pronouns: he / him

I have a bachelor's degree in Russian Studies. I also love stage management and theater tech! English is my first language, but I also speak Russian and sign ASL.
Wildmagic_warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dragonfly Thief » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Username: SixBillion
Animal you want to play: Hawk
Name of animal: Najila Montague
Fur/feather color: Her Back's Main Colour is Golden Brown. Her Chest Colour is Creamy White
Eye color: Clouded Gray
Personality: Najila is proud. She was raised to think that Hawks were the most amazing creature and nothing can convince her otther wise. She also has trust problems. Najila won't trust you unless you work very hard and show her that you mean her no harm. Everyone to her is either prey or an enemy. She is a ruthless hunter. However, Najila is not without compasion. She is able to feel pity and pain. She is kind, in some rare moments.
Likes: Sun, warmth, learning, music (sounds that are lovely in nature).
Dislikes: Rain, Cold, Stupidity, the sound of something crashing through the forest. (Weird but everyone has an odd sound they don't like.)
Do you want to be allegible for a love life (yes/no- changeable): It depends but yes.
Color you will post in: Dark Red
Other:

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
Jack Kerouac, On the Road

“I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I've lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment.”
John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley

"Everything looks good from here... (beat...playing with plastic dinosaurs over his console) Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive."
(as Stegosaurus) "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'."
(as T-Rex) "I think we should call it...your grave!"
(Stegosaurus) "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
(T-Rex) "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!"
Wash, Firefly

The Dragonfly Thief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:21 am

((You're suppost to PM her the form.))
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tamed. » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 am

((... O3O I would say bump... so bump. Deadwood don't die! Dx))

Image Image
"you and me, time and space; you watch us run."
tamed.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey guys!

So, first of all, I feel like crap for deserting you guys. I'm so sorry!

I'll try to come on more often, but I've been extremely busy. In the meantime, I need a new manager, or co manager if you will, to assist me in the upkeeping in this thread. If you are interested, PM me.

THANKS!
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me