Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:39 am

Dew-kit - She-kit - 1 moon - Near Nursery - Sick - Tags: Skykit
"I'm ok it's just..." She didn't want to sound weak in front of her friends. "...One of the warriors Scratched my face really bad".
Dewkit sat up to look like she was a strong warrior.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:55 am

-Petal-

As the other shecat started talking to the one she was arguing with, Petal saw this time to dash off toward the fish tray, fur puffed up and tail lashing.

(Oop that was short sorry)
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:50 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Petal

Cinder glances back at Flicker and then back to where the shecat was, only to see her darting away. "Hey!" She growls, immediately pursuing her. Running was something Cinder was good at, she had had a lot of practice. Being slightly larger than the younger cat she catches up and swipes at her hindlegs to trip her. "I wasn't finished with you."
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:21 pm

S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; ?> Tags; Meeting, Fawnpaw, Bluekit}

The shecat purred, attempting to comfort the little kit. "Bluekit you've come in age of being an apprentice. I know you will try your best and work hard. I hope everyone agrees, with me that you should now be called Bluepaw, apprentice of SeaClan." Her soft eyes found Featherheart. "Your mentor will be Featherheart, a strong most wonderful warrior. Who I hope will pass down her skills, strength and hope down to you little one." The leader nodded, backing out of the way so when Featherheart came up, she would have room to touch noses with her new apprentice. This is a good match She thought to herself.

W h i t e w h i s k e r ! !
Mood; Joking
Mentions; x

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, Brackenfang ]

His ears perked up, "Was that a Whi- I heard." He meowed jokingly already knowing he was about to say Jasperpaw. "Ok, I know I'm handsome and irrestible, but I didn't know that I was that handsome." The warrior joked, tossing his head for an effect. The tom flashed him a dazzling grin. Just trying to push the brown colored toms buttons. "I heard everything." He whispered slyly to Brackenfang mouthing Jasperpaw. To put him on edge.

F o x ! !
Mood; god I don't know
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; soon to be - loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

"Sweetie, the devil lives in me. Let's hope he doesn't come out." He meowed, with a edgy voice. The rogue lifted up his paw, unsheathing his claws with a simple flick of his wrist. The reddish cat walked up to her, running his claw under her chin. "You know you're beautiful." The cat murmured softly. He then padded out of the clan's territory. A dreamy, unreadable glint in his eyes. i gotta come back tomorrow, but I'm not leaving yet He thought, biting his lip so hard a single drop of blood fell from it. i can't get to attached. He scolded himself in his head.
Last edited by typically, on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:10 pm

-Brackenfang-

"Uh. no. I was not making moony eyes at Kestrelpaw i was making moony eyes at Jasp-!" He clamped his jaws shut once he realized what he was saying, the brown tom's face heated up "Y-you didn't hear that!" He hissed, claws kneding the ground nervously.
╒════════════════════╕

My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess of Wolves » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:47 pm

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; ?> Tags; Meeting, Fawnpaw, Bluekit}

The leader smiled, taking in a deep breath. Her eyes glimmered, "Bluekit, may you please come up here?" She meowed softly, smiling at Breezefur. The shecat jumped down her paws hitting the ground. There she sat. Her eyes shimmered, as they found Featherheart. Hopefully they'll like eachother. She thought biting her lip. Breezefur, and her had discussed this matter very seriously. And they both decided they'd be a good match. The white cat saw Fawnpaw, quickly she mouthed to her. Meet me in my den after the meeting. She flicked her white ear. As she silently side-eyed Whitewhisker.

Mood; Excited
Mentions; x

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, Brackenfang ]

The tom grinned. "How you talk to eachother, tease eachother. Oh, may I add how you constantly eye and look for eachother. Uhmmm, also how you constantly try to impress her." He clucked his tounge, tail swaying as he said this. "Need anymore reasons?" He asked, smirking. I think I made a friend.. He thought happily, But it's hard to know with Brackenfang This thought led him to biting his lip. Which was an old habit.

F o x ! !
Mood; daring
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; soon to be - loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

"You're just jealous because I'm not in your clan." He meowed, flashing her a wink. The tom padded into SeaClan territory. Brushing up against her softly. He went rigid for a moment, before he kept moving. He wanted to just put the shecat on edge- right? The tom violently shook his head. Silently looking at the female. He sat down, staring intently at the black cat. "Fine tell me more-" He scoffed, "And why am I still alive, your slacking." The rogue challenged her, with a smirk.
[/quote]

Bluekit
"Yes, ma'am."
Bluekit said as she nervously stepped up to the HighBranch. Her brothers and mother-along with the rest of the Clan-were staring. They were staring at Bluekit
✰ ℋ𝒆𝓵𝓵𝓸! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓔𝓼𝓹𝒆𝓸𝓷! 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝓟𝓸𝓴𝒆𝓶𝓸𝓷! 𝓐𝓷𝓭 ℛ𝓞ℬℒ𝓞𝓧! 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓼! 𝓘'𝓶 ℱ𝒆𝓶𝓪𝓵𝒆 (𝓸𝓫𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂) 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝒇 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝒆 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝒆𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝒆 𝓟ℳ 𝓶𝒆! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓷𝒆 ℱ𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓽𝓲𝓶𝒆𝓼 𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 ℳ𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼. ✰
Princess of Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:53 pm

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

The shecat purred, attempting to comfort the little kit. "Bluekit you've come in age of being an apprentice. I know you will try your best and work hard. I hope everyone agrees, with me that you should now be called Bluepaw, apprentice of SeaClan." Her soft eyes found Featherheart. "Your mentor will be Featherheart, a strong most wonderful warrior. Who I hope will pass down her skills, strength and hope down to you little one." The leader nodded, backing out of the way so when Featherheart came up, she would have room to touch noses with her new apprentice. This is a good match She thought to herself.

Mood; Joking
Mentions; x

His ears perked up, "Was that a Whi- I heard." He meowed jokingly already knowing he was about to say Jasperpaw. "Ok, I know I'm handsome and irrestible, but I didn't know that I was that handsome." The warrior joked, tossing his head for an effect. The tom flashed him a dazzling grin. Just trying to push the brown colored toms buttons. "I heard everything." He whispered slyly to Brackenfang mouthing Jasperpaw. To put him on edge.

F o x ! !
Mood; god I don't know
Mentions; X

"Sweetie, the devil lives in me. Let's hope he doesn't come out." He meowed, with a edgy voice. The rogue lifted up his paw, unsheathing his claws with a simple flick of his wrist. The reddish cat walked up to her, running his claw under her chin. "You know you're beautiful." The cat murmured softly. He then padded out of the clan's territory. A dreamy, unreadable glint in his eyes. i gotta come back tomorrow, but I'm not leaving yet He thought, biting his lip so hard a single drop of blood fell from it. i can't get to attached. He scolded himself in his head.

Oops accidentally edited my old post hehehe put here's my replies don't mind my other post up ther
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:29 pm

-Brackenfang-

The tom grumbled, casting a glare over at Whitewhisker and muttering "Just focus on the meeting dude"
╒════════════════════╕

My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Lionkit | She~cat | 4 moons | Edge of Camp, beside Nursery | Skykit, Amberkit

Realizing that Dewkit was upset, Lionkit forgot about the game for a moment. She hurried to her nurserymate's side as Skykit brought Dewkit some water.
A pretend scratch in the face during a play fight shouldn't make anyone upset She thought with slight confusion as she studied Dewkit.
Being a little older, Lionkit knew how to read into other cats somewhat better, and felt there was something actually bothering Dewkit. Concern was written all over her face as she gently asked, "Dewkit, are you sure you're okay? Do you need Redstream and Softfeather?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Unclaimed territory | Cinder

Flicker felt a jolt of fear at the quick movement of the loner cat, and it made her freeze for a heartbeat. As Cinder ran after the loner, Flicker followed, calling, "Cinder, I told you you are wasting your time! Let's just get what we need and leave!"
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Dewkit ~ She-kit ~ Embarrassed ~ Tags: Amberkit Skykit and Lionkit
embarrassed by the awkward attention, she tried to shake it off. "I think it just had a little bellyache, but I'm fine now!" Dewkit sat up and turned to skykit. "This scratch is pretty bad! Can you help me?" She instantly felt better. She knew that when she did have to battle, She would be ready!
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me