Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby Softfeather_04 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:55 am

Skykit
Tags: Amberkit Dewkit Lionkit

SkyKit spun around darting over to where LionStar lay trapped “I’m comming LionStar” SkyKit yowled pouncing on the big bad imaginary warrior SkyKit meowed “no body comes near my leader” dealing several blows the imaginary warrior ran away with the help of her ‘clanmates’
SkyKit ran over to LionStar “LionStar are you hurt come to my den I have herbs thattl heal those scratches” skykit said running to go bite off some ‘herbs’ from the edge of camp
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:07 am

-Petal-

Petal's ears pricked at a sound coming from the woods, she whipped around to face the source of the noise, a she-cat with a smug grin on her face padding up to her like she owned the place. "Who are you?" She hissed, sounding a little more sassy then hostile toward the cat "If you want this fish, you're not getting it" The tabby's eyes narrowed and her claws slid out, she just then notcied the twoleg that were with the fish stopped touching them and took out a a small, shiny, flat box and just held it in front of them, seeming intrested.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:33 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Petal

"Ah, thanks for confirming my suspicions," Cinder purrs as she stops before the shecat. "You would know who I am if you've been here before, but, as I thought, you're new here." Her chin raises slightly so that she's looking down on the tabby. "And new cats like you," She raises a paw and prods the shecat in the chest. "Don't get first pick."
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:55 am

-Petal-

The young cat hissed at the touch, stepping back "I've been living harder then you pampered wood cats for 15 moons. I'd like to see you try to live in the twoleg place for a few sunrises. But thats not my point. Its not about picking and chosing, like those awful clan cats, i don't think you know this, cats like me have to fight for our food every day" Her eyes narrowed and her meow rose to a high pitched mocking one "But new cats like you don't the firstpick! Yeah right. In there-" she pointed a claw at the twoleg place "Even a kit has to fight for what they want."

(Heck that was kinda cringy ><)
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:20 am

Amberkit: tags:Skykit,Lionkit,Dewkit
attacking an imaginary warrior she squirmed around on the ground before "pushing" the warrior off and then leaped back into battle fighting more cats

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:28 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Petal

Cinder couldn't help but laugh. It came out in a short, echoing, demeaning way. "Aww the little kitten thinks her life is tough!" She meows, her tone derogatory. "I survived a fox attack at the age of 3 moons and have survived by my self since then; I've been alone since I was a kit. I'm now 24 moons. I taught myself everything I know, including how to kill another." Her head cocks to one side as she smirks at the shecat. "And this place, is not the same as your twoleg home, we have different rules. So follow them, or get outta here."

(Lol it's okay, sometimes I cringe at my posts too 😂)
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:19 am

(I may not be on a lot for the next 6 days. I have a lot of dancing to do and I need a lot of rest and concentration. I'll be on as much as I can. Sorry!)
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 am

Name: Dewkit ~ Role: she-kit ~ age: 1 moon ~ mood: sick ~ Tags: Amberkit Skykit Lionkit
Dewkit felt cautious again as she realized something. Someday I will have to hurt a cat in battle. At the thought she suddenly felt sick and lightheaded. Dewkit sat down, not feeling like the brave Dewpetal anymore.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Lionkit | She~cat | 4 moons | Edge of Camp, beside Nursery | Skykit, Amberkit

Lionstar rolled over in mock pain, and acted like it hurt to put pressure on her paw. But she stood tall and had a look of determination.
She looked at her 'clanmates' and, breathing heavily, she said "Thanks, guys. We have more work to do, though! she looked at her 'medicine cat',Skykit, and mewed "I'll get some herbs after the battle." she promised, before pouncing at another invisible enemy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Unclaimed territory | Cinder

http://www.threebellesmarina.com/wp-con ... table1.jpg
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/cou ... seagulls01

Flicker's narrowed eyes bore into the loner cat. As sensitive as she was, this cat made her very upset and angry. Although she wasn't saying anything, she nodded in agreement to Cinder's words every now and then. Flicker was shaking with nerves, but not really fear.
Her ears swiveled as the twolegs began removing the fish scales by scraping. It's almost time to eat. thought Flicker, glancing at the twolegs, before returning her attention to the conversation.
Suddenly, she whirled her head around as the twoleg through a fish tail in the air. Without a moment's hesitation the circling gulls laughed and swooped to get it. Fighting in mid air, the winner flew off with the fish tail dangling from its beak.
She looked back at the twolegs fish table to see one of them cutting more fish and tossing into a tray. In that moment, the cats that were in the open approached the table, and the cats that were hidden made themselves seen.
The black tortoiseshell quickly looked back at Cinder and ignoring the loner, mewed "Come on. You're wasting time. If we don't get there we'll be last anyway."
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Skykit
Tags: Lionkit Amberkit Dewkit

SkyKit looked over and Dewkit swaying a little bit “dewpetal are you hurt let me help you follow me” SkyKit said leading Dewkit over to beside the Nusery “lay down and I’ll be right back” SkyKit padded away soon comming back with moss dripping with water “drink up” SkyKit said a little worry in her voice “dewpetal tell me what’s wrong” SkyKit said trying to be like a real medicine cat
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me