Ashclan V.2 (Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ashclan V.2 (Accepting!)

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 10:26 am

Willowsong was outside of the nursery, a weak ray of light hitting her. She was enjoying it though, her eyes slightly closed. Her belly was swollen with unborn kits, due anytime now. Recently she had been getting tired very easily and eating more then the usual cat. She just hoped her kits would do well as she knew some kittings were rough. She was younger then most cats when they had their kits as some chose to wait, but she had wanted a family with her mate, so she had decided to be a queen. Her mate wasn't that far off now, talking to her sister's mate. She rose to her paws and padded over, sitting by the two cats."Hello Gingersplash,Oakstorm."

Her kitting is going to be extra long, a hard one. She will have 4 kits, one will die shortly after death))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat May 20, 2017 10:28 am

Gingersplash | Warrior | Molly-cat | Tags: Oakstorm, Willowsong

"Hello Willowsong, lovely day isn't it?" The she-cat purred smiling over at the queen.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat May 20, 2017 10:33 am

Okie dokie ))

"Sounds like fun." Oakstorm said, reminding him he was going to have kits very soon. He saw Willowsong head over to them, and he stood up taller than he was before, proud that they were having little kittens for themselves. "Hi Willowsong!" He purred, nuzzling her face as he purred. He looked down to her belly, seeing it swollen and little movements happened here and there. "Lively little ones, aren't they?" He purred more, feeling his tail go upwards and curl with happiness.
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 10:35 am

"Indeed it is!"Willowsong purred in return to Gingersplash's question. She purred loudly as she heard her mate talk, glancing at her swollen belly."I don't think it will be very long now. Seems as if everyday I get more and more restless and so do these kits. Im sure they can even play with Heatherkit once their old enough."she looked at Gingersplash."Your also welcome to see these new ones whenever you want. Tigerstrike already promised to visit."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat May 20, 2017 10:39 am

She smiled,"I'm sure she did." The she-cat purred. She sometimes felt guilty, maybe Tigerstrike had wanted kits of her own. But because they were both she-cats that could never happen. But they had Heatherkit and she loved her son with all her heart even if he wasn't truly theirs.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 10:43 am

"Your their aunt, even if you don't share blood."Willowsong added, trying to imagine what her kits would look like."Im sure you'll have plenty of stories to share and I know they will love you."she remembered that Gingersplash couldn't have kits of her own."I know you did a great job with Heatherkit."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat May 20, 2017 10:45 am

"Thank you Willowsong, I'm glad Tigerstrike found him." She purred.

Ebony | Loner/Kit | Molly-cat | Tags:

The kit slipped away from her mother and carefully made her way down the tree. She began wandering through the forest. It smelled like prey. mama had caught a mouse for her earlier, maybe she could catch something for her mother!
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat May 20, 2017 10:47 am

"Your belly looks like they're coming soon. Obviously, thats not a bad thing, because thats a sign of a bunch of healthy kits!" He purred, feeling his feet pitter patter on the ground, full of excitement. He felt a sudden sharp feeling of worry, worry that their kits would die and so would Willowsong. "Willowsong, do you think the kitting will go well?" He asked her, his eyes glancing nervously from the nursery to the medicine cat's den, then back to Willowsong.
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 10:50 am

"I am too."Willowsong remembered being with her sister when they had found the kit. He had been in a hollow tree, his dead parents not that far off. Suddenly she felt a small pain, but she ignored it as some pain was normal."Im sure it will go well. These kits have never given me a problem and they won't do so anytime soon."she turned to look at her mate, giving a small purr."They are our little warriors and they will be just fine, as will."she hoped that she was right.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat May 20, 2017 10:56 am

He felt better as Willowsong spoke, and felt his tense muscles relax. "I'm glad you think so. I hope everything goes smoothly." He said, feeling that a weight had been lifted off his chest. "Our little warriors will be very happy in Ashcan, especially with so many nice warriors here, like you Gingersplash, and Tigerstrike." He said happily, his gaze shifting between the two cats.
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me