DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:41 am

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
Blackshadow was curled up in the warrior den, a lump of fur in a nest blending into darker areas of the den. His tail resting over his muzzle. Every so often his ears would twitch but the lazy warrior gave no other sign of awareness.

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
With her pelt cleaned of debris from her nest, the warrior got to her paws. Shaking out her fur for good measure, Slatestream decided it was best to get to her warrior duties. There wasn't much else to do. The day was nippy but the fur kept her comfortable hanks to how close the hairs were packed to her.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; l crush/mate;

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Cheetahfang blinked confused at Brokenwish's actions. Remembering the small lick on the cheek she had given him some time ago, the tomcat quickly looked away. Cheetahfang looked away from the fluffy shecat before stretching with a yawn. Getting to his paws the spotted cat decided to go search for his sister.[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:01 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: open

She was sleeping next to her mate Bluestream or so she thought, because she was in deep sleep and didn't know if her mate was still there or not.

Flyvine
Tags: open

She sleeped at the nursery, her already big belly moved gently up and down as she breathed.

Honeymist
tags: Squirrelpaw

He thought for a moment "Maybe my old bones are starting to hurt..." he meowed following the toung tom toard the medicine cats den. Noticing his mate Mistybreeze sitting near the Warriors den, he gived the she-cat a smile as he waited for the med. cat apprentice.

Wolfstrike

He sleeped at his nest, peacefully-

Rayfeather

He looked at the camp, wondering what kind of day today will be.

Rainpool
tags: Berryfur

She nodded "well yeah I did...I jsut wondered if any patrols are yet left or anything happened?" she meowed watching around the camp, but it was very clear that anything was not happened yet.

Mintclan
Lillian

open

Junior

He was laying at his nest, wondering about his forgidden mate and his soon to born kits. He wanted to see Kyogresky so badly and see if she was alright.

Starclan
Brokenwish

She looked the grassy grounds under her, starting to think her kits when remembered one of her lost kits Spiritkit "Spiritkit, where is she?" she meowed to herself and stood up. She needed to find the small kit, she lost back then.

Christine

open

Dark forest
Darkblossom

She jumped to the large rock and layed down, closing her eyes she enjoyed the silent, but not for long. It was way too silent here, now when the noisy kit was gone.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:24 pm

-Do you want me to be Spiritkit for you Insanity since we have no idea where her rper disappeared to?
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 pm

wolfrunner wrote:-Do you want me to be Spiritkit for you Insanity since we have no idea where her rper disappeared to?

Sure If you want to
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:54 am

RussetSky
He calmly walked along the far boarder, and then dove into the outskirts. He ditched the territory and trailed his way down a newly woven path to a horse-place with a barn far into the distance. farther ahead of him, was a pond. RussetSky sat calmly on a slightly large boulder and awaited his friend. RussetSky began to twitch his tail in excitement. Atlas would be so proud he was finally a warrior! RussetSky purred and laid in wait. Maybe he'd surprise-attack Atlas upon his arrival. RussetSky watched the sun's place as it crept closer to the center of the sky.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:10 am

Atlas held his head high as he made his way towards the usual meeting place, although he was careful as to keep his guard up. Clan cats could always follow Russetsky's scent trail or notice him nearby, so he thought it was best to remain careful. Now that he was nearing the pond he felt all of his unease vanish like dew in the morning sun, only to be replaced with excitement. He was eager to see the other tom, longing to catch sight of his familiar pelt. With each meetings he had only felt himself grow closer with the tom and he had come to cherish each meeting between the two. Suddenly he was pulled from his thoughts, now spotting the pond. At once he made his way over, keeping his composure."Russetpaw!"he greeted the tom, padding over to quickly touch noses with him."What have you been up too?"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:13 am

RussetSky
with a happy chuckle, he corrected Atlas "RussetSKY" he mused, and then added playfully "You're lookin' at a real warrior!" he exclaimed, placing his head up and a paw at his chest. RussetSky squealed as he slipped off his stool of a rock and fell onto Atlas.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:19 am

Atlas playfully rolled his eyes, giving a small purr before responding."Well i'm pleased to hear you've achieved the rank of a warrior."he stopped speaking as he noticed the tom slip and soon afterwards he felt the weight of the other tom."Try not to squish me while your at it."he teased, his voice warm and friendly despite now being knocked to the ground.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 am

RussetSky
He snorted. "You're like twice the size of me still!" the abnormally small tom whined. "I can't squish you, even if I wanted to!"he added half heartedly.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
Some time later on, Blackshadow finally woke. His green gaze scanning his surroundings in silence seeing that, apparently, he was not the only other cat that had decided to sleep in this day. Careful not to disturb his denmates, the dark tomcat untangled himself from his sleeping littermates and padded out of the warrior den. He let a small hiss escape him when the bright sunlight burned his still half-asleep eyes as he padded out into the camp.

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
With her pelt cleaned of debris from her nest, the warrior got to her paws. Shaking out her fur for good measure, Slatestream decided it was best to get to her warrior duties. There wasn't much else to do. The day was nippy but the fur kept her comfortable hanks to how close the hairs were packed to her.

Starclan

Dropletpool l shecat l 12/37 moons old l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; l crush/mate;

Cheetahfang l tomcat l 24/49 moons old l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; l crush/mate;

Spiritkit l shecat l 3/29 moons old l smells of stars and bird feathers l currently tagged; l crush/mate;
Spiritkit sat in her favorite spot, a top a large flat boulder, napping in a small clearing in Starclan' s forest. The kit's fluffy brown and white starry pelt making her appear as a tiny random ball of pure fluff. Her pelt raising and lowering easily with Spiritkit's breathing. She had played with her friends Echokit and Tigerkit already. Now she was just relaxing with not a care.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me