🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Postby k9inpants » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:33 pm

((Just so everyone knows, Coatistar will not assign a real cat to do day guard of the camp because I don’t want someone to have to rp sitting around all day. He’s just not gonna say anything about it. I will have a night guard, but we time skip during nights, so it’ll mostly be just for right when everyone is going to sleep and early in the morning before patrols are sent out.))

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar paused for a moment while his clanmates gathered around him. “Good morning everyone, time to get our day started!” He said with a smile. “Piketeeth and Leopardjaw, you will take your apprentices and gather prey for the clan this morning. Hawksoul, Spiderbounce and her apprentice, and Elmsoar will patrol our territory. Oh, and Tigersnow will be joining the patrol to gather some materials.” The large tom paused for a moment before adding, “Lastly, every warrior with an apprentice, meet me in front of my den before you start your duties for the day. You don’t need to bring your apprentice with you. That is all.” With a flick of his tail, he leaped off the stump and padded to his den.

Marshstrike - Warrior - Tom
Marshstrike listened to his leader talk, hearing his words faintly from where he sat on top of the boulder. Once he heard Coatistar dismiss the clan, he started the short climb down, happy to get a couple hours of sleep. He entered the camp, nodding to his clanmates as he passed them on his way to the warriors’ den.

Piketeeth - Warrior - She-cat
Piketeeth smiled her signature toothy grin. “Perfect,” she whispered to her apprentice, “I wanted to to hunting training today!” Once Coatistar left, she spoke louder, “You go find Coalpaw while I go talk to Coatistar. I’ll be over in a minute!” She started padding towards Coatistar’s den.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:43 am

Cloudcactus
Tags: Lilydream, kits, open

-
The somewhat large yet skinny serval left the elder's den, picked something small out of the fresh-kill pile, and sat there to look around the waking camp. He was maybe an elder, with one blind eye, still, his legs worked as they could do, so instead of waiting for someone to bring him prey, he got to do it himself. Licking his lips after swallowing his bite he gave another look around the clearing, his eyes looked toward the nursery as he spotted his daúghter "Good morning my dear" he meowed to Lilydream, giving a smile to his granddaughters there.

Hawksoul
Gender: tom - Rank: warrior - Crush: Mottlehawk - Apprentice: open
Tags: Mottlehawk

-
He gave the she-cat a little confused look "...no.I don't think there is not going to rain...sky looks fine to me" he meowed to her. He blinked his eyes as the call of the leader echoed the air 'Hah, typical, first, he made it hear like he had something important to tell us, but then it's just the patrols...' he thought with a sight. He looked at Mottlehawk "well I guess I am needed, for now, so have a good day" he told the she-cat with a smile.

Lilydream
Tags: Cloudcactus, kits, open

-
She woke up as her other kit Canarykit was biting her tail and kicking her stomach, Obsidiankit was calmer, but even she was starting to get restless. Yawning she gave a look toward another queen Hazelfeather, not wanting to bother the pregnant queen sleeps so she silently poked the kits out of the den. Shaking her pelt she gave a look around the camp seeing her father picking prey out of the fresh-kill pile, stretching she followed after her kits to the pile "Good morning father" she meowed to him.

Coalpaw
Gender: tom - Rank: apprentice - Crush: Puddlepaw - Mentor: Leopardjaw
Tags: open

-
He flicked his ears and listened to the leader, looking over to his mentor Leopardjaw there before turned to see the leader again 'why he wants all the mentors to meet him?' he thought himself. His eyes followed after Piketeeth who was on her way to the leader's den just like the others could be. He looked over to see Puddlepaw the she-apprentice he was going to team up with.

Canarykit
Tags: Cloudcactus, Obsidiankit, open

-
She was restless and bored, the nursery was quiet as both her mother and sister were sleeping, so were another queen Hazelfeather, but her mother was told not to bother her too much, she needed rest. She played with her mother's tail, bothering her sister's sleep and soon her mother woke up too. Immediately she took the kits out of the den, there she saw her grandfather and run to him "Hello Cloudcactus, anything good to eat" he meowed excitedly. Her eyes wandered around the fresh-kill pile, looking at the prey her grandfather was eating and then the large looking fish under the other preys "Hey Obsidiankit let's share that? Mother told us to share you know" she meowed picking the fish onto its fin.

Obsidiankit
Tags: Cloudcactus, Canarykit, open

-
She woke up when her sister rolled into her few times, almost kicking her into the face as she was playing with their mother's tail. Sighing she got up at the very moment her mother decided to leave the nursery so they could not bother another queen and walked to the fresh-kill pile. She gave her grandfather a smile before turned to Canarykit "um? I know that...but could there be something not so..smelly...like that mice?" she meowed to her sister. The fish was never being her favorite, of course, she could eat it, but old fish which was there waiting for the whole night, under some mice didn't really sound tasty to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:14 am

Elmsoar
═══════════════ Tom - Warrior - tags : open
The tom's ears perked up at Coastistar's voice and proceeded to where all of the other felines gathered. With a huff, he sat himself down and waited for the leader to finish. Although being surrounded by his clanmates did make him a bit nervous, their attention fortunately was focused on Coastistar. He stood up and shook his fur as he was given his task, to be part of a patrol group. Though he was a tad unfamiliar with the appearance of the cats he will be with, Elmsoar nodded to himself and decided to wait near the entrance of the area. He figured it'd be a great area to wait for the others and hopefully meet up.

Mottlehawk
═══════════════ Molly - Warrior - tags : Hawksoul
The molly chuckled at the face of the tom but afterwards agreed with him, with the tone Coatistar's voice, it did seem like he had something else to say other than the daily routine of theirs, thankfully though it did make Hawksoul forget about her earlier dilemma. ' To be fair Hawksoul, patrols are important and at least you can get a change of scenery no? then again you did just get back from your hunt. ' she chuckled again, gesturing to the kill he made earlier on. ' I'm sure you'll be fine, have a good day as well. Maybe next time we'll be assigned in a hunt or a patrol group together. ' Mottlehawk grinned before leaving first and heading towards the nursery.

Leafpaw
═══════════════ Tom - Apprentice - tags : Flamepaw
As they arrived at the pile, he glanced at the options. a skinny mouse, a small headless bird and some sort of fish. Though there were other meat in the pile, these were the closest in front of him. He decided on the second option and chomped on the lifeless aviary, licking his teeth and cleaning his fur afterwards. His parents said that he ate too little but in Leafpaw's mind, it was enough.

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:27 am

Flamepaw // She-cat // tags: Leafpaw

"Wow, Leafpaw! That's a lot." Flamepaw laughed, and took a flying leap right into the food pile!!
"Ywum, Weafwaw! Thewes a baby sambwar dweer hewe!!" Flamepaw muffly said.

Yes, Flamepaw knew that only tigers ate that, but why would it be in the pile?!

She got out of the food pile and slammed her baby sambar deer beside Leafpaw.

She ate it hungrily, and then grinned at Leafpaw.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:02 am

(@coffee.berry a sambar deer fawn would be bigger than Flamepaw, could you please try to use prey items that are listed in k9's first few posts please)

Tigersnow | Tom | Medicine Cat | Location: clearing
He got to his paws and hobbled over to join the group of cats he would go with.

Puddlepaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Location: Clearing
Puddlepaw rolled her eyes when Piketeeth wasn't looking. She sat and listened to Coatistar, excited to get out and into the territory. She nodded her assent to Piketeeth as the she-cat asked her to find Coalpaw. She got to her paws to look for her fellow apprentice, but it was a bit hard to see through the moving cats, all of whom were bigger than her. It wasn't long before she spotted the tom though, and bounded over.
"Found you!" she meowed as she pounced onto Coalpaw.

Spiderbounce | She-cat | Warrior | Location: Clearing
Spiderbounce followed Marshstrike down into the clearing. She spied her apprentice Flamepaw at the fresh kill pile and her nose wrinkled in annoyance as she padded over. She stood over Leafpaw and Flamepaw frowning. Using one massive fluffy paw she cuffed Flamepaw upside the back of her head.
"You should know better!" she chastised both apprentices. "Apprentices and warriors eat last! And only after the hunting parties have returned!" She fixed both apprentices with a serious and disappointed look. "What if the hunting parties only bring back meagre prey? The elders and queens would go hungry! And in leafbare a single meal can sometimes be the difference between life and death."
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:41 pm

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar waited for everyone to gather in front of his den. He spied a couple apprentices boldly eating before the rest of the clan, but before he could take action, Spiderbounce started scolding them. With a frown, he made his way over to them. “I am very disappointed in you two. Have you now shame? No sense? Well, I was going to send all apprentices and their mentors on a special mission tomorrow, but I may need to rethink that. You too better behave today, and I think it would do you well to be on extra duty for the next few days until you decide to shape up.

Marshstrike - Warrior - Tom
Marshstrike settled down in his nest, drifting off to sleep.

Piketeeth - Warrior - She-cat
Piketeeth waited by Coatistar’s den, flicking her tail as she watched Leafpaw and Flamepaw act a fool. She decided not to get involved, giving her apprentice a look that said, ‘you better stay out of this, too.’
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:45 pm

((@Totally, all your new cats are accepted and @coffee.berry, Totally is right. Please edit your post and in the future give a little thought to what you post, it’s common sense that a kitten can’t lift even a young deer and none of the clan cats would hunt that.))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:26 am

Cloudcactus
Tags: Coatistar, Flamepaw, Leafpaw, Spiderbounce

-
He ate his prey and talked to his daughter, flicking his ears over to the two apprentices and the warriors after them "Oh don't be so harsh on them, Coatistar, they still young and learning" he meowed to the leader with a gentle smile. He looked over at her daughter and her kits "I think every one of us except Hazelfeather is eaten or currently eating? Maybe either of you could bring something to her and then it's free for you to eat?" he meowed looking at the two apprentices and then the leader.

Hawksoul
Gender: tom - Rank: warrior - Crush: Mottlehawk - Apprentice: open
Tags: Mottlehawk

-
He sighed looking over to the she-cat "I didn't mean it that way, of course, patrols are important, that meeting call just gave me thinks something bad or even more serious is going on..." he kept meowing on her. His eyes looked over to the fresh-kill pile where his father and sister were eating, so were the two apprentices which now get yelled at by the leader. He flicked his ears "well yeah...maybe we are assigned to a patrol or something later on...together, but then again I don't think I am going to leave very soon now, I mean one of my patrol buddies is going to talk with the leader about something..." he kept meowing.

Lilydream
Tags: Coatistar, Flamepaw, Leafpaw, Spiderbounce

-
She ate the bird she was picked out of the pile, her eyes looking carefully to her kits to make sure they did eat nicely and didn't fight for the prey they shared. Swallowing her bite she looked over to the two apprentices and the adult cats showing behind them "let them share this meal? Leaf-bare is over now, so there could be lots of prey to be found and they need the energy to train and hunt for the preys they ate" she meowed with a flick of her tail.

Coalpaw
Gender: tom - Rank: apprentice - Crush: Puddlepaw - Mentor: Leopardjaw
Tags: Puddlepaw

-
He watched the tension going high near the fresh-kill pile, which was nothing new for him to see as maybe every young cat is done that even once, going to eat without checking the elder or queen's needs and without permission for their mentors. He looked over at Puddlepaw as she punched onto him, it didn't come as a surprise as he did saw her only a moment ago as her mentor left her to join the leader's den "...Well good job...Puddlepaw...about founding me..." he told the she-cat " so any idea what is going on? or what is going to happen, why did the leader call all our mentor to meet him?" he asked the other apprentice.

Canarykit
Tags: Cloudcactus, Obsidiankit, open

-
She eats the fish she was picked out of the pile and shared it with her sister. She looked at the show happening only a few steps away from them as the apprentices got yelled by the leader and Spiderbounce, she didn't really get all of it, like why do the apprentices need to eat last? they were still young and needed prey to grow up and get stronger.

Obsidiankit
Tags: Flamepaw

-
She took her bite of the fish, little grudgingly, she didn't really like the taste of old fish or the smell of it, but so far she didn't whine. She flicked her ears over to the show looking at the prey Flamepaw was eating "so if you're not allowed to finish that, whatever think that is? then I can do that?" she told the apprentice "I mean we don't want to waste any prey do we?" she murmured little shyly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:47 pm

Puddlepaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Location: Clearing
Puddlepaw shrugged and rolled off Coalpaw, springing to her paws. "I don't know! But I guess we'll find out!" she replied. She licked the back of a forepaw and swiped it over her face, making sure that she didn't miss any fur in her hurry to get out of bed. She caught Piketeeth's gaze and squeaked, unsure what she did to warrant the look. She glanced around and saw two of her fellow apprentices being scolded. "Uh-oh," she muttered. She gave Coalpaw and nudge and nodded in Leafpaw and Flamepaw's direction. "I wonder what they got in trouble for. Must be serious if Coatistar is there."

Spiderbounce | She-cat | Warrior | Location: Clearing
Spiderbounce nodded her agreement. "Flamepaw, you don't eat again today unless you catch enough prey to make up for what you ate. Leafpaw, you'd better talk to Tigersnow, its not my place to decide you're punishment." She looked over her shoulder and let out a chuff to get the medicine cat's attention.

Tigersnow | Tom | Medicine Cat | Location: clearing
Tigersnow was stretching his crippled leg to loosen the muscles when he heard a chuff and glanced around, seeing Spiderbounce beckoning him. He hobbled over to the group and looked expectantly at the warrior and Coatistar, unsure why he'd been summoned.

Pinedusk | Tom | Warrior | Location: clearing
Pinedusk yawned, he was sat in the sun with Pricklebark and the two had been grooming each other while they waited to see if Coatistar had needed them for anything. "Oh dear, looks like there's trouble," he rumbled when he heard Spiderbounce and Coatistar's disappointed voices. "Poor things, better go rescue them from our friend," he chuckled, getting to his paws. He gave Pricklebark an affectionate lick on the forehead and lumbered over. "Now now Coatistar," he rasped, "They're still learning. Remember when we were their age? All the trouble we got into?" He gave the two apprentices a conspiratorial wink when the other cats weren't looking.

Pricklebark | She-cat | Warrior | Location: clearing
"Bah! Fools," the russet she-cat grumbled. "Serves them right." She continued to groom the tom cat until he stood up. "No, oh come on Pinedusk!" She lashed her tail in annoyance. "Stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, lest it get bitten off!" She threw a playful swipe at his tail as he left to go intervene. She rolled her eyes in fond exasperation and flopped back onto the ground dramatically.
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:53 pm

[Apologies for the inactivity, I had this draft but I got busy so I haven't been able to finish it till now. ]

Elmsoar
═══════════════ Tom - Warrior - tags : open
[ Waiting by the entrance of the clearing for the group. ]

Mottlehawk
═══════════════ Molly - Warrior - tags : Hawksoul
The molly nodded, it seemed like there is trouble near the kill pile but she couldn't be bothered to go and wave through her clanmates to listen and by the looks of things, it seemed like it was going to take a while. With a yawn, Mottlehawk stretched herself and sitting into a more comfortable position. ' I was joking, you need to loosen up a bit and relax from time to time. Although being cautious is important, I'm proud of you. ' She spoke with a serious face morphing to a grin afterwards playfully nudging the tom with her head.

Leafpaw
═══════════════ Tom - Apprentice - tags & mentions : Flamepaw, Spiderbounce, Coastistar, Cloudcactus, Lilydream & all of the other cats present.
Leafpaw smiled at Flamepaw's antics afterwards thinking that she really was hungry. As he was waiting for his fellow apprentice to finish the meal, a large shadow loomed over them, he glanced towards the leader and warriors immediately standing up and bowing his head. He wondered why such a large group would approached them but he thought it must have something to do with the hunting and patrol party. However hearing the following words muttered by Spiderbounce and Coatistar, all Leafpaw could do was drop his head in shame. Although the other cats tried to soften the mood, Cloudcactus specifically trying to divert the subject, he realized a mistake is still a mistake. He grit his teeth before speaking ' I-Its alright, we were at fault and I accept w-whatever punishment the leader or my mentor would give. ' he spoke as he stared at the ground. ' I assure you, i-it won't happen again. '

It seemed like more and more of his clanmates gathered around them, judging from the murmurs he could hear, which both angered and terrified him. All these moons of him avoiding attention and now this, he was deeply furious inside. With a dull expression, he finally lifted his head glancing towards his mentor and Coastistar, awaiting for their next words and order.
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me