๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby inky. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:42 pm

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ˜€๏ธ Lionsun โ˜€๏ธ
{tom~senior medicine cat~tags: open}

Lionsun searches through his herbs, separating the old, shriveled leaves and roots from the fresh, new ones. While he was separating, he noticed that they were running low on marigold. Marigold was an essential herb, due to its healing qualities for pretty much every scratch or small, non-serious wound. โ€˜Iโ€™ll make sure to have Riversong or Mintleaf head out later and collect some.โ€™ He decided, glancing over at their nests before returning to his store.

๐ŸŒŠRipplewing ๐ŸŒŠ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Ivory}

Ripplewing felt a small weight lift off of her shoulders. She still was wary, but hearing the familiar voice made her a bit more calm. Poking her head out, she slowly made her way forward. โ€œIvory?โ€ She meowed quietly โ€œHavenโ€™t seen you lately.โ€ She didnโ€™t bring up the reason why she was here; and she was praying that the she-cat before her didnโ€™t either.

๐Ÿพ Wolfthorn ๐Ÿพ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Silverstride}

Wolfthorn was pulled out of her thoughts by a familiar mew. โ€œOh, hello Silverstride!โ€ She purred happily โ€œIโ€™m doing quite well, actually. I got a nice sleep with a few good dreams last night, and Iโ€™m ready for today! How about you? Any big plans?โ€

๐Ÿ‚ Greyowl ๐Ÿ‚
{tom~Camp helper~tags: open}

Greyowl walked out into the camp. He stumbled a bit, but soon found his footing and made his way over to the fresh kill pile. Sure, he was blind, but he had been living behind these camp walls his entire life. He rarely left, which gave him ample time to explore every nook and crannie, discovering some spots so secluded, he was sure even the elders didnโ€™t know about them. He grabbed what smelled like a mouse and made his way over to a spot between two dens, settling down and digging in, waiting for his daily duties to be announced.

๐ŸŒธ Bourbon ๐ŸŒธ
{she-cat~Trainee~tags: open}

Asleep; wake her up!
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:56 pm

ivory|shecat|second in command|tagged: ripplewing
Ivory narrowed her eyes. โ€œSeeing that I was exiled, thatโ€™s the point.โ€ she retorted, her voice smooth and soothing yet cold as ice. โ€œYou can leave this territory now, or face the consequences. Itโ€™s up to you.โ€ she said cooly.

dovefall|shevat|queen|tagged: finchkit, Thistletuft- open
Dovefall opened her mouth to answer Finchkit when Thistletuft appeared. โ€œThank you.โ€ she purred, nuzzling her mate. She wolfed the prey down quite sloppily, not quite caring at the moment. โ€œNow that youโ€™re watching her, Iโ€™m going to take my walk.โ€ she said softly before once again nuzzling him. She took a long walk every day to get away from the loudness and clutter. Licking Finchkitโ€™s head, she turned and padded out of camp, inhaling the salty air. Every time she came, she wondered about her sister. And, to be honest, she wondered about him. The tom that used to be her best friend. She hadnโ€™t seen him in a while.

Mariah|shecat|rogue|tagged: rowanflame
Mariah slowly opened her eyes, blinking in the harsh sunlight. Salty air filled her nostrils and she sneezed, still not used to the smells of the sea. She had begun to sleep later, an effect from her incoming kits. Slowly rolling onto her paws, she yawned widely. Her stomach grumbled, it was hard living by yourself, trying to hunt while expecting kits. She began to groom her fur when she heard her name being called. Her heart leapt, and she clumsily stumbled over her own paws toward the sound. โ€œRowanflame?โ€
Last edited by limerence! on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:04 pm

โ•ญโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฎ
๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ใ‚œใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood sleepy | Location Camp | Tags AshKit, ThistleKit, CloudKit, CinderKit, IceKit, DoveKit, DarkKit(that's a lpt.of 'kit' names lol)
About SwanStone
โ•ฐโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฏ

SwanStone sat outside the queens den, sleepiness edging at her eyes. she had been . awoken by DoveKit, who wanted to go play. she ablogied, and shooed the others outside the den. Now she was struggling to stay awake to watch them all. She wasn't sure where DarkKit was exactly, so she kept her eyes peeled... well, half peeled for him. She yawned and rested her head on her paws.

๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood hyper | Location Camp | Tags Siblings, SwanStone About DoveKit

DoveKit ran around the others, panting and smiling. she ran beneath a few of the older cats legs trying to entice someone to play, wether they wanted to or not. She looked over and locked her eyes on her sister, CinderKit, and she slowly crept in her direction, leaping at her quickly but not landing on her. "Ha! got ya, didn't I?" She looked over at SwanStone quickly, pride.in her eyes."I got her Mama!!"

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood Calm | Location Elders Den | Tags Open

About CloudHeart

CloudHeart rolled over onto his other side, hissing at a soft ache. He looked around the elders den. He had plenty of room to spread out, since he only shared the whole den with one other cat, but he had to admit, it was quite lonely compared to the warriors den. He slowly stood to his paws, the soft ache returning. CloudHeart stretched, sticking his hindquarters in the air, yawning.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Rowanflame|Tom|16 moons|Warrior|Mate:Mariah|Tagged;Mariah

Rowanflame's eyes lit up as he heard the familiar voice of his mate and before long he was quickly making his way over to her."Mariah! Thanks starclan! I've missed you."he purred as he stopped in front of the she-cat giving her forehead a quick lick."Are you doing alright?"he asked, concern now clawing at him. He hadn't been around to help her out and he felt immensely guilty about it.However, she looked rather plump despite having to watch after herself, which was a good sign. That could easily mean she had managed to hunt enough for herself, a thought that brought some comfort to the tom.

I'll get a post up for Cinderkit when she's accepted))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:14 pm

โ˜€๏ธ Lionsun โ˜€๏ธ
{tom~senior medicine cat~tags: open}

Lionsun searches through his herbs, separating the old, shriveled leaves and roots from the fresh, new ones. While he was separating, he noticed that they were running low on marigold. Marigold was an essential herb, due to its healing qualities for pretty much every scratch or small, non-serious wound. โ€˜Iโ€™ll make sure to have Riversong or Mintleaf head out later and collect some.โ€™ He decided, glancing over at their nests before returning to his store.

๐ŸŒŠRipplewing ๐ŸŒŠ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Ivory}

Ripplewing knee she shouldโ€™ve turned around and sprinted away. Back home in her nest all safe and sound. But she didnโ€™t. Her curiosity and sarcastic side took over and, instead of turning tail, she stood up slightly taller. โ€œAnd, hypothetically, what exactly would those consequences be?โ€

๐Ÿพ Wolfthorn ๐Ÿพ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Silverstride}

Wolfthorn was pulled out of her thoughts by a familiar mew. โ€œOh, hello Silverstride!โ€ She purred happily โ€œIโ€™m doing quite well, actually. I got a nice sleep with a few good dreams last night, and Iโ€™m ready for today! How about you? Any big plans?โ€

๐Ÿ‚ Greyowl ๐Ÿ‚
{tom~Camp helper~tags: open}

Greyowl walked out into the camp. He stumbled a bit, but soon found his footing and made his way over to the fresh kill pile. Sure, he was blind, but he had been living behind these camp walls his entire life. He rarely left, which gave him ample time to explore every nook and crannie, discovering some spots so secluded, he was sure even the elders didnโ€™t know about them. He grabbed what smelled like a mouse and made his way over to a spot between two dens, settling down and digging in, waiting for his daily duties to be announced.

๐ŸŒธ Bourbon ๐ŸŒธ
{she-cat~Trainee~tags: open}

Asleep; wake her up!
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Ivory|shecat|second in command|tagged: ripplewing
a cold grin spread across Ivoryโ€™s face. Claws still unsheathed, she stalked slowly towards the clan cat. โ€œWe both know what happens when I donโ€™t get my way.โ€ she said, a daunting gleam in her eyes as she began to circle around Ripplewing. โ€œAnd you donโ€™t want to feel the same pain that the last cat that crossed me felt, do you?โ€ her circles around the other feline become tighter and tighter.

Mariah|shecat|rogue|tagged: rowanflame
Mariah purred, licking her mateโ€™s cheek in return. โ€œIve been fine.โ€ she said, half lying. โ€œPrayโ€™s been sorta slow...โ€ she said, beating around the bush and implying that she wasnโ€™t plump because she had been eating well. Inhaling deeply, she gathered as much guts as she could. โ€œIm expecting kits.โ€
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Rowanflame|Tom|16 moons|Warrior|Mate:Mariah|Tagged;Mariah

Rowanflame didn't reply instantly, surprised to hear the news. He had suspicions that she could be expecting, he had seen plenty of expecting queens in the clan, but this meant he was going to be a father."Thats great Mariah! We're going to be parents!"Despite this being forbidden he was certainly thrilled, he had always wanted to be a father. Then again, she was an loner,which meant prey would be hard to come by."Why don't you join the clan? You and our kits would be much safer there."he knew she would be better off with others to help her, but he wouldn't force her to join the clan. If it came down to it he would instead leave the clan, knowing he would much rather remain with his mate.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:18 pm

โ ashkit !! --
xxxxtom โ€ข stormclan kit โ€ข four moons
xxxxlocation stormclan camp โ€ข tags cloudheart

ashkit wove between his littermates, making his way past them. he ignored his siblings,
not wanting to play with them. ashkit wasn't like the other kits, he didn't have a fiery
attitude or ambitions to be the best warrior. he probably wouldn't be any good at
fighting or hunting anyways. but he cared for every member of the clan. he would
sacrifice his life for them. he was especially fond of his grandfather, cloudheart.
ashkit bounded towards the elder's den. "cloudheart!" he called.

deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:00 pm

๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood sleepy | Location Camp | Tags AshKit, ThistleKit, CloudKit, CinderKit, IceKit, DoveKit, DarkKit(that's a lpt.of 'kit' names lol)
About SwanStone

SwanStone blinked a bit hearing one of her kits yell, but quickly relaxed when it was just Ashkit speaking to CloudGaze. she gave a soft purr and wiggled her ears towards her father, signaling an almost "good morning" to him.

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood Calm | Location Elders Den | Tags Ashkit, SwanStone

About CloudHeart

CloudHeart jumped slightly at the kits meow, but smiled at the small tom."Ah, hello AshKit! and just how has your morning been?" he spoke softly walking closer towards the group of his kin, flicking his tail towards his daughter in greeting.

โ™กEtherealโ™ก wrote:
๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood hyper | Location Camp | Tags Siblings, SwanStone About DoveKit

DoveKit ran around the others, panting and smiling. she ran beneath a few of the older cats legs trying to entice someone to play, wether they wanted to or not. She looked over and locked her eyes on her sister, CinderKit, and she slowly crept in her direction, leaping at her quickly but not landing on her. "Ha! got ya, didn't I?" She looked over at SwanStone quickly, pride.in her eyes."I got her Mama!!"

โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸถ
โŸต๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽโค›

โ”Œโ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
she/her โ€ข bisexual โ€ข idk what else to put
โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โค›
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:22 pm

๏ผข๏ฝ•๏ฝš๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ผ๏ผ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
tom โžค warrior โžค 30 moons โžค crush: Wolfthorn โžค app: Scorchpaw โžค mood; relaxed โžค tags; Heathersong, Eaglestar, Ravenpaw & Cricketsong. (Wolfthorn mentioned)

The brown tom stood with the patrol group, just quietly listening as they spoke about who was talking how. His ears would twitch at certain points in the dicsuccion especially if he heard his name, his sisters or Wolfthorn's. When the deputy, Cindertalon, was talking to Eaglestar, Buzzardtalon lifted his head and glanced over at Wolfthorn and his sister. He smiled at them both.

๏ผณ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ผ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
molly โžค warrior โžค 32 moons โžค crush: open โžค app: open โžค mood; happy โžค tags; Wolfthorn

Silverstride smiled and sat down beside Wolfthorn and listened to her while her eyes scanned the camp. She shook her head "No I don't have any big plans for today, I was thinking of maybe doing some hunting but it looks like they had got a big enough hunting patrol already" she glanced at the cats who were organising the patrol and then back at Wolfthorn
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me