(No longer active, Mods please lock)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕤 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 | (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Cultro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:43 am

|Badgershade|
|Male|
|39 moons|
|Heteroflexable|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Cloudpaw|
As the tall warrior listened to her monologue, mixed feelings grew in him.
On the one paw, he had to admit that he was a little amused by the rather bad excuse, on the other paw there was also anger in him with so much laziness.
With his face still neutral he drove the claws out a few times, to drill them into the damp soil.
Cloudpaw should not believe she would get away with that.
"Well, since your stomachache is so terribly bad," Badgershade paused, "we should probably go see the medicine cat together, to see what's going on, don´t you think?"
He took a few steps toward the healers den.
"Except, of course, you're suffering from lazyness, because if Palesong does not find anything, I will let you run around the territory twice before you get something between your teeth."
Almost as if the magpie wanted to make up for his lack of facial expressions, she uttered a sneer.
She was herself to blame, Cloudpaw knew that the clan had to be provided first.
Pah, stomachache, that he did not laugh...

|Racoonpaw|
|Male|
|11 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Flintfeather|
Racoonpaw grimaced, but so that the grey warrior did not see it.
Good Starclan, the tom was so uncertain that he could not even reprimand a naughty apprentice. Great.
How could anyone like that have a sister who had become a leader?
But it should be right for him, it was not as if he were compulsorily looking for trouble, right?
With his legs stretched, Racoonpaw strutted toward the exit.
"I can eat later, would not be as if I were starving."
With his blue eyes, he gave Flintfeather a mocking look over his shoulder and waved his tail wildly before he began to let his eyes wander a little over the other cats in camp.
His eyes fell on Cloudpaw and her mentor. Obviously she was, unlike him, not exactly keen on doing something.
Amused, he shrugged his mouth, waiting for Flintfeather to follow him, as If he was the mentor, not the older tom.

|Palesong|
|Male|
|28 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Med Cat Den|
|Tagged: None|
The white healer watched as his apprentice left the den with her companion and the two birds following them, but even after the two had been away for a while, Palesong could hardly llet his eyes away from the entrance, always hoping that someone would poke his head inside and ask for him.
Tired, he rubbed his paw over his eyes.
He should sleep a little, in leafbare the time in which the sun was in the sky were low, so he would soon be able to be on his feet again and go out.
He shuddered at the thought of the night's coldness and wrapped his bushy tail around him, so that he would get warmer again.

|Mudpaw|
|Male|
|7 moons|
|Straight|
|Territoy|
| Tagged: Feather |
"I do not care how you feel, rogue!" He muttered, and in a fit of arrogance the young tom stumbled over his own paws, into the foliage.
He quickly picked himself up and shook leaves from his ears.
"Besides ...", his gaze became serious, almost angry, "... Is it a crime to catch birds!"
Mudpaw hissed softly. He would still find the bird, but of course not to eat it. Perhaps he could bury It somewhere before burdensome scavengers came and clawed the bird.
But first he had to take care of this intruder!
If he had at least an idea, how he could take it with her.
With narrow eyes he stared at the white molly until she suddenly asked him this strange question.
His father? He blinked twice.
After a few seconds he announced, still hostile, but also very proud, with his head raised, "My father was Speckledfur, he was the best warrior of Thrushclan, but you do not know him, anyway, as a stray."
He waved his tail. Should he attack her again?
Last edited by Cultro on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:47 am

Tom Ridgewell wrote:
Info wrote:▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Name: Jay
Scent:Blackbird+Tansy
Bird: N/A
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Tags:Herontail
+
Mana

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Jays ear flicked and he watched with a strong interest, he flexed his claws and dug them into the soft ground below him before he dragged them and made a scar into the earth. He sat up with his tail over his paws to watch from a more obvious angle, he wasn't hidden, at all. Jay didnt mind this though, he kinda wanted to get caught so he could be brought back to the camp but from the looks of it, this clan cat didnt mind loners on their territory...Maybe it would be different if they saw Jay,
he was a large tom after all.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:39 am

Feather|Female|Rouge|Tagged: Mudpaw
      The world moves on another day another drama drama. But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma.

Feather looked as if she’d been slapped. It can’t be... she thought. “Liar!” She unseathed her claws. “Speckledfur wasn’t your father, and he definetly wasn’t noble.” She hissed. “I think a cowardice liar is a more appropriate term.” Her eyes were glowing in disbelief. He told me they all died she thought.

Rivermist|Female|Queen|Tagged: Lostsong
      Rivermist dipped her head. “I could be better, but I’m doing good.” She replied, then rolled on her side lazily.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:29 am

Mudpaw |7 moons | Male | Territory | Tagged: Feather

Mudpaw recoiled in horror as the stranger snapped at him like that. But when she scolded him as a liar, he felt the fur on his back set up in rage. "You dare to insult me as a liar?" he spat, and made a hunch, while he made a little leap forward angrily. "You have no idea about me or my father!" Angry the speckled tom showed her the teeth and raised a little paw. "And if you do not disappear immediately, you will really regret it!" He fixed her with glowing eyes. She had to be insane, how could she presume to claim such things? It almost sounded like she'd known his father!
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:51 am

Feather|Female|Rouge|Tagged: Mudpaw
Feather bristled. “It seems as if you’re the one who has no idea about yourself or your father.” She hissed. “Did you know that your father would steal kits? Or that he would lie to a she-cat, make her fall in love, and break her heart all over again just to make his stupid clan stronger?” Her heart throbbed as she recalled the feeling. “Did you ever wonder where the rest of your family was?” Her voice broke. She moved forward; as if she were going to embrace him, but at the last minute she turned and scurried up a tree, bounding from tree to tree. She eventually exited clan territory, her paws still numb with disbelief.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crowwing [0] || drop [1] || pigeonfeather [1] || cloudpaw [3

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:01 am

cภ๏wwเภg
тђเภтy -- єเgђт м๏๏ภร || мคlє || wคภภเ๏ภ || คppภєภтเcє // ๒ภคм๒lєpคw || ๒เภ๔ // ๒lคcк pђ๏є๒є || ๒เรєxยคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || тคgร // ๏pєภ
((too lazy and tired to write out a post))

ʀɑiɳ -- ɗʀѳp
twɛɳty -- Բѳuʀ ɱѳѳɳร || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ || ɦɛtɛʀѳรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
yawning as she awoke from a dreamless sleep, drop stretched her arms out in front of her. she had spent yet another night in this wretched forest when all she wanted to do was go home to a loving family of humans, her humans, but alas that just couldnt happen. standing up drop stumbled forward a bit, still trying to shake sleep from her head. it was hard to rest in a loud, noisy, always active forest, but then again she was able to sleep within a house on a busy street. slwoly walking forward drop glanced around. for a while now, maybe three days, the gray and white cat had been living out in the woods. she had claimed a small patch of land as her own, but something was very off about it and the territory around it. wherever drop went she could always catch hints that other cats had been around, whether it be a scent or a paw print, drop knew she wasnt alone out in he forest. this thought frightened the cat. if she was to encounter one of these ferals then shed surely be doomed. she didnt know how to defend herself and she wasnt one to put up much of a fight.

with her stomach growling at her drop tried to forget the thought that other cats were around. she had to get herself food, and that meant she needed to hunt. drop had never hunted before, well she had tried the other day when she was first in the forest, but she couldnt track a scent too well and trying to stay hidden from her prey was much harder to do than it sounded. now hunger was worse than ever and she was determined to stay alive. sniffing the air drop sneezed as a bunch of different scents entered her nose. it was hard to single out just one. straining her nose to pick just one smell drop landed on what she assumed was a mouse or vole, possibly even a bird or a rabbit. following the scent drop soon came upon a bird which was hopping along on the ground. it didnt seem to notice her so she thought this was the perfect opportunity to strike. creeping up on it drop crouched low to the ground and got ready to pounce.

ρigєσиfєαтнєя
тнiятy мσσиร || мαlє || wαяяiσя || αρρяєитicє // fяσรтραw || biяd // яєd billєd ρigєσи || dємiรєxυαl || cяυรн // σρєи || тαgร // fяσรтραw // σρєи
falling through what seemed like a never ending black void pigeonfeather flinched awake. his brown eyes blinked weariness away as he sighed. every night was the same, the feeling of helplessness as he fell to his doom, only to be awoken when light filtered into the warriors den. the tom wondered if his nightmare meant anything or if he was over analyzing things as he sometimes did. shaking his head pigeonfeather slowly rose, sitting back and giving himself a quick grooming to help calm his nerves. after cleaning himself the brown tom stood up and stretched his body as he walked forward out of the warriors den. stepping outside into the bright morning pigeonfeather rapidly blinked as his eyes adjusted to the sudden light. the tom hated the daytime, mostly because of the harsh sunlight, but he also didnt like to interact with any other cat and most of them were up and about during the day. nighttime was what pigeonfeather enjoyed. everything was dark and peaceful.

looking to he skies pigeonfeather searched around for his feathered companion. soon he spotted the little pigeon. walking toward the exit to camp the bird fluttered down and perched itself atop pigeonfeathers back. the tom didnt really enjoy having a bird constantly following him everywhere. with its eyes always on him the tom felt like a kit being watched by his mother. sighing, pigeonfeather grumbled as he remembered that he had an apprentice that he needed to train. redirecting his route from the exit to camp to the apprentice den pigeonfeather suck his head into the smaller den. he saw a few of the young cats sleeping, some missing, as well as his half sisters empty nest. quickly spotting frostpaw the tom quietly hissed at her to get her attention.

çɭǫųdƥąw
ţęŋ ɱǫǫŋş || ƒęɱąɭę || ąƥƥŗęŋţįçę || ɱęŋţǫŗ // ɓądɠęŗşђądę || ɓįŗd // ɓɭųę ɠŗąƴ ɠŋąţçąţçђęŗ || ƥąŋąşęҳųąɭ || çŗųşђ // ǫƥęŋ || ţąɠş // ɓądɠęŗşђądę // ǫƥęŋ
staring up at the older cat cloudpaw waited for him to say oh you poor thing, of course you can have he day off. take every moment to get better and if youre not well by tomorrow then you can take that day off as well. before walking off without even thinking to bring her to the medicine den. sadly the apprentices wishes didnt come true for the big tom gave hints that he could see pass her guise. hesitating at her mentors words cloudpaw tried to quickly think of a way to save herself. maybe i could make myself throw up! but that wont work since you have no food in your stomach mouse-brain. just think of a safe comeback! averting her gaze so she didnt have to look into badgershades eyes cloudpaw took a few moment to speak up. well, you know, maybe its nothing the white cat said, nervously laughing. i think, no, im sure im good to hunt. theres no need to see palesong. shuffling her paw cloudpaw had a terrible feeling that she wouldnt get off so easy.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Mudpaw |7 moons | Male | Territory | Tagged: None/Open

With big eyes Mudpaw watched the strange cat, who had dashed away like bitten by a snake, without giving him the chance to prove his fighting skills.
Was this also a "successful territory defend"? Either way, he could not look forward to his victory.
The words of the white cat had left questions in his head, which also immediately reversed him.
Only now did he feel the slight pain the impact had left.
Slowly, but without interruption, he began to stumble in the direction of the camp.
In any case he had to report to one of the warriors ...
With a puzzled look, the little cat stumbled into the camp and immediately began to look around searchingly as thoughts were spinning around in his head.
Whom could he ask? He did not know who knew his father well ...

[Well... going to answer later with Badgershade, need to head to school now ;-;]
Last edited by Cultro on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:29 am

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ wrote:
|Racoonpaw|
|Male|
|11 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Flintfeather|
Racoonpaw grimaced, but so that the grey warrior did not see it.
Good Starclan, the tom was so uncertain that he could not even reprimand a naughty apprentice. Great.
How could anyone like that have a sister who had become a leader?
But it should be right for him, it was not as if he were compulsorily looking for trouble, right?
With his legs stretched, Racoonpaw strutted toward the exit.
"I can eat later, would not be as if I were starving."
With his blue eyes, he gave Flintfeather a mocking look over his shoulder and waved his tail wildly before he began to let his eyes wander a little over the other cats in camp.
His eyes fell on Cloudpaw and her mentor. Obviously she was, unlike him, not exactly keen on doing something.
Amused, he shrugged his mouth, waiting for Flintfeather to follow him, as If he was the mentor, not the older tom.

Palesong|
|Male|
|28 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Med Cat Den|
|Tagged: None|
The white healer watched as his apprentice left the den with her companion and the two birds following them, but even after the two had been away for a while, Palesong could hardly llet his eyes away from the entrance, always hoping that someone would poke his head inside and ask for him.
Tired, he rubbed his paw over his eyes.
He should sleep a little, in leafbare the time in which the sun was in the sky were low, so he would soon be able to be on his feet again and go out.
He shuddered at the thought of the night's coldness and wrapped his bushy tail around him, so that he would get warmer again.

|Badgershade|
|Male|
|39 moons|
|Heteroflexable|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Cloudpaw|
He had tos supress his laughter when his apprentice was obviously looking for a solution and was afraid of an answer before she gave herself up and agreed to his order.
Had indeed been clear. Nevertheless, it was too amusing to watch.
The piercing gaze still fixed on her, Badgershade allowed himself a small smile before he announced mildly: "Well I think Palesong is asleep anyway, and we don´t want to wake any cat unnecessary, don´t we?"
He would not punish her further for her lie and her theater, his threat should be doctrine enough.
And if Cloudpaw had not learned from it, he would definitely get another situation in which he could scare her.
His gaze fell on the apprentice Racoonpaw, who was apparently enjoying Cloudpaws misery and he twitched with a ear.
"If it's all clear, let's go. I want to see you catch at least two pieces of prey!"
He took a long step to get to the exit, from which he had just entered a few moments ago.
Badgerfang had little desire to stay longer than necessary in the camp.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (No longer active, Mods please lock)

Postby kittensurge » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:26 pm

x
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me