please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby Vlette » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:18 pm

P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Motherly Molly
x _________________________________ x
{molly}{warrior} {form} {voice} {location; Warriors den} {tag(s); Hawkwing}
x _________________________________ x

PaleHeathers ears perked as a flash of exitement shone in her foggy eyes.
Oh I love the apprentices.. I love kits as well.. Ive always wanted to take someone under my wing and show them the little that I know She chuckled, the long whisps of fur around her face curled around her cheeks as her whiskers frayed out happily.
Over the moons ive been able to think up quite a few useful tricks for myself.. Because of my apprentice-like size, I can shimmy down rabbit burrows.. I also could teach them about agility!~ the fae said with a purr, her face glowing from the simple gesture from Hawkwing of simply taking to her..

D..do you have an apprentice of your own? She asked, tilting her head, looking up at him with her beautiful white eyes.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Cass. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 pm

MapleHeart
Warrior - 28 Moons - Female - Mood: Uneasy - Tags: CrookedJaw, MeadowLark

" Thank you for offering CrookedJaw but I will eat once I've done my part at hunting for the clan " She meowed. She stood up and lightly shook her pelt to cool down a bit. " Although I am going to have a walk "
She said as she brushed her tail on MeadowLarks back to say farewell. While she walked passed CrookedJaw she brushed her tail against his side to say farewell also. She slowly padded her way towards the entrance of the clan.
.Cass.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:04 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; camp | tags ; open ]
The large tom stretched out his slightly warmed up muscles before giving his coat a quick shake. He nodded in acknowledgement towards the cats he walk past in order to leave camp before leaping from rock to rock towards a hunting ground that really wasn't used as much as it should be due to the 'danger' involved in getting there. He tackled to climb with only a few minor slips before reaching a bare clearing with some hardy long grass for unfortunate critter to hide in. He quickly locked onto a few scents, the most recent being a lemming, he began to follow the lead as light footedly as possible.

► MINK ◄
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; clan territory | tags ; open ]
Mink walked around the area in a anxious crouched manor attempting to stay away from any cats that she had smelt in this area.
She didn't want to be found but at the same time she was so weak and cold she wanted to find a clowder to call her own and by what see had concluded there were many cats of varying ages and breeds. It was confusing but also comforting, at least it would be if she wasn't so worried about them hurting or chasing her off.
Last edited by northy. on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:26 am

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Open

Moonpaw tracked the scent of the mouse for some distance before it overlapped with the scent of another cat. He pricked his ears forwards, drawing himself forwards slowly--it wasn't the scent of a cat from their clan and he could assume this cat had been hunting in their territory. Although the prey was running better now, the clan still did not have any prey to spare. Moonpaw's tail twitched with excitement--it didn't matter if Jaypaw would hunt the most today--he'd be protecting the clan from a loner. The cat's scent grew stronger as Moonpaw approached and he finally spotted the loner, crouched and looking around anxiously.
Moonpaw hesitated, briefly wondering if he should leap onto the cat's back, yowling and spitting and give her some scars to run away with. But the cat didn't seem to mean any harm.
"Hey," Moonpaw said in a friendly tone, stepping out so the loner could clearly see him, "What are you doing in Mist Clan territory?"

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:10 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; open )

After marking the final border, Snowbrook bounded across the dew covered terra, her mitts thumping against the ground like a rabbit's paws against a hollow. Her spine curled with every stride and she extended her lengthy limbs further with each moment. She came to a halt at the the entrance to camp, her heart pounding in her chest. Her blue and green orbs shined brightly, a perfect example of heterochromia. Her lithe physique pressed through the reeds, her limbs soaked to the bone with water. Trembling slightly, the she-cat yawned unsteadily. Her early start had finally given way to sleepiness. Realizing she hadn't hunted on the way back, her pink lobes burned. "Why am I so forgetful?" She muttered outloud; her vast claws digging into the plains underneath her mitts.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; near camp | tags ; open ]
The large tom was soon reaching the end of the scent trail and saw the lemming right in front of him. He was very cafeul, if it turned around he would be easy to spot. He leaped up and plunged back into the grass catching the lemming by one of it's back legs as it tried to get away, wriggling in an attempt to escape, he swiftly killed the creature, it was his first decent catch in a while. He purred smugly as he carried the warm fuzzy creature down the path he had just followed. As he made his way down he slipped, falling and dislocating his front right leg. He'd done this before and knew the most painful part was still to come, when he was to get back to camp it would be a lot of pain to put it right.

► MINK ◄
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; clan territory | tags ; moonpaw ]
Mink could smell a cat approaching, however she did not have enough time to run, was spooked by the voice only to see i was a kitten. MistClan? she thought to herself before raising her hairs and standing up, making herself look as big as possible "I go wherever I want" She hissed sourly as she glared with piercing green eyes.
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:58 am

D U S K C L O U D

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Mink

Moonpaw pressed his ears to his head and flicked his tail as the she-cat hissed at him.
"Well, this is Mist Clan territory and you can't just hunt here," he raked his gaze over her skinny form and sighed, smoothing out his fur and sitting down, "I won't hurt you," he said with a small shrug, "You seem to be worse off than any of us--you probably needed that mouse bad," he flicked his tail towards the direction that he last remembered the patrol to be, "Just be glad none of the warriors caught you--you'd be shredded caught stealing prey from our clan."

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:13 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
Wolfpelt entered the camp with a limp that he tried to conceal. He dropped the lemming on the fresh kill pile before going to lie down beside the warriors den. He rested his leg, waiting until he saw a medicine cat to help pop his leg back into place, with every move there was a slight wince but he could manage it.

► MINK ◄
She knew that her aggression only made the situation worse, but she had been alone so long she couldn't trust. She saw the kitten calm down and part of her wanted to as well but she couldn't "Are you saying that I'm weak!" she spat,
regretting the decisions she was making but not nearly as much as the words to come "I don't care who thinks they own this land, go, get one of you 'warriors' I'll teach them a lesson or two" the liver and white she-cat had a flash of worry cross her face after saying so but she had to keep up the act, she couldn't give now. She remained hostile and in a defensive stance. She was a big cat, but with an incredibly slender build, her massive ears rotated back, ready to fight at any moment,
he claws scratching up the floor beneath them.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 am

D U S K C L O U D

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Mink

Moonpaw flicked his ear, standing up and taking a step closer to the she-cat. He could smell the fear-scent rolling off of her and he wanted to deal with this himself--he'd never see this cat again if he tracked down his mentor--besides, she was likely to flee the moment he turned his back to seek Whitebirch.
"My mentor's busy... Hunting," Moonpaw said, whisking his tail along the leaves, doubt bubbling up in him. It wasn't a lie, "I'm Moonpaw," he said in a friendly tone, "Who are you?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:02 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
Wolfpelt entered the camp with a limp that he tried to conceal. He dropped the lemming on the fresh kill pile before going to lie down beside the warriors den. He rested his leg, waiting until he saw a medicine cat to help pop his leg back into place, with every move there was a slight wince but he could manage it.

► MINK ◄
As the apprentice stood forward she instinctive stood back before standing forwards again, he doesn't scare me he face was awash with anger to mask her fear but it was all in the air. mentor, moonpaw, what is this 'clan'? she continued to internally query. She finally let the part of her that she repressed say "Mink" before snapping back to her angrier self "Why do you want to know!"
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me