•STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Ace
She-cat||Seawing Stoutheart||5 moons||Tags; Sardonyx, Blackberry, Sunbeam, Starkeeper, Stamukha

Ace shook her head when Sardonyx asked. "What a silly question... Of course I remember Pyrrhia! It was-" the she-cat stopped when she noticed Sageheart. She opened her mouth to retort but decided it would just make more trouble. Instead, she just looked on curiously, wondering what the no-wing would do.

Sageheart
She-cat||Medicine cat||43 moons||Tags; Ace, Sardonyx, Sunbeam, Blackberry, Starkeeper, Stamukha

Sageheart was still a bit nervous even after they said they wouldn't hurt her. However, her heart told her that they weren't lying. She decided to proceed into the clearing and learn more about these strange cats and how they got here. "Pyrrhia?" she mumbled to herself. What a strange name...

Redfang
Tom||Warrior||34 moons||Tags; Open

Redfang stretched lazily as he woke up. The ginger tom walked out of the warriors den and into camp. He sat down and began to groom his messy fur quietly. When he was finished, Redfang began to pull the twigs out of it. Why was I rolling around so much last night?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Postby Moonbreaker » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:34 pm

(Oh thank goodness I didn't miss much XD)
Sardonyx gazed at the white cat that had spoken up. He couldn't help but look her up and down several times. Something so beautiful, she must be a seawing. Sardonyx immediately dismissed the no-wing and walked up to the seawing cat.
"Hi, um, it's a pretty awkward time for introductions, huh? Heh..."
He slapped himself in his mind.
You are such an idiot! Ugh, she probably think you're weird already. Great going Sardonyx, now you'll look even weirder just staring at her while you bully yourself in you thoughts.

╔═════════════╗

hi!

they - them

peridots.ocean is my bff

mouldybread is my bbf

feel free to trade or chat!

i love space <3

╚═════════════╝

Moonbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist