ZephyrClan's Journey {New & Accepting}-starting soon

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ZephyrClan's Journey {New & Accepting}-starting soon

Postby jingle bells. » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Lilly➺ She-cat ♀➺ Kittypet➺ Crush: None➺ Mood➺ Mood: Bored➺ Kittypet Fence➺ Tags: Open!

Lilly suddenly heard some paw steps near her, she limped over to the noise. Rp she limped faster and faster as she started to make out a outline of another cat. Maybe a wildcat! she thought to herself. "Hello!" she said loudly making birds fly away from the area she was in. She could make out that this wildcat was a Tom. He seemed to be busy but Lilly didn't really care. "Excuse me? Are you a wild cat?" she asked the Tom in front of her. He sure did look like one. If he wasn't Lilly would be surprised.

Tallpaw↠ Tom ♂↠ Apprentice↠ Crush: None Yet↠ Mood: Mischievous↠ Medicine cat den↠ Tags: Morningpaw

Tallpaw limped into the medicine cat den looking around for Morningpaw. He squinted his eyes and held his paw up. "Anybody here!" he shouted across the den. He was exhausted and could barely see. Suddenly he saw a outline of what seemed to be similar to Morningpaw. It is Morningpaw! his tired brain reminded him. Of course! he limped closer to Morningpaw. "Morningpaw?" he asked as he grew closer. "I have a thorn n my pad," he mentioned before she said anything.
        Tallpaw flicked his tail and looked at all the herbs, there sure were a lot. He always wondered how a medicine cat could remember of of that. Magic, his sarcastic brain told him. He looked back to Morningpaw then, waiting for a reply.

Fallenpetal➳ She-cat ♀➳ StarClan Cat➳ Crush: None➳ Mood: Bored➳ StarClan grounds➳ Tags: Open

Fallenpetal walked the starry grounds of StarClan watching over ZerpyClan with a close eye. Nothing has happened very important recently in the clans. So her job has grown more boring by the second. She then looked over to there hunting grounds. Nothing, nothing, noth- Wait! A kittypet? Fallenpetal instantly got on her feet. There has been no Kittypets in ZerpyClan for ages! And by the looks, it looked like she was heading right for the camp grounds.
        Fallenpetal did not know what to do, she was clueless. This is terrible! she thought. But what if this kittypet was disguised to look like one and was really just a rouge. No your over thinking now, but still! Fallenpetal still didn't know what to do. She sat down to think.

I won't be able to post over the weekend or on Friday sorry!))
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h e l l o » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 am

(I'm going to reopen Light&Misty...

Just pretend that they are @ camp, i cant post a starter, im kinda busy.)
wip
h e l l o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 am

Bump
    ON HIATUS
    funny thing about my username: i was late to change it back from a holiday theme so everyone started calling me "jingle" or "bell." then it just stuck as a nickname and everyone knows me by it, so i kept it. c:

to do :
    - finish khim breedings
    - find shans, tbd, fila, poe, and nera a mate
    - make a space for poe and shans in my breeding center
    - make all my adoptable characters stables
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 am

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/ ... 1626683133
Name;; Blackshadow
Age;; 31 moons
Gender;; Male
Rank;; Warrior
Desired Rank;; None

Good Traits;; Happy,nice,protective, outgoing, and brave.
Bad Traits;; Can easily snap or yell at you, on accident. He has a extreme fear of twolegs. (Read below)
History;; Blackshadow was a kittypet, and actually he hated his kittypet life, as his parents, Missy and Joe were mean. He never ate food the days before he left, and after he left, he found Zephyrclan, and joined as a warrior. He was renamed as Blackshadow, and he likes his new life.

Kin;; Missy and Joe.
Crush;; None
Secret Crush;; Mistysky
Mate;; None

Other;; None

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:05 pm

cmu9899 wrote:
      Lilly➺ She-cat ♀➺ Kittypet➺ Crush: None➺ Mood➺ Mood: Bored➺ Kittypet Fence➺ Tags: Open!

Lilly suddenly heard some paw steps near her, she limped over to the noise. Rp she limped faster and faster as she started to make out a outline of another cat. Maybe a wildcat! she thought to herself. "Hello!" she said loudly making birds fly away from the area she was in. She could make out that this wildcat was a Tom. He seemed to be busy but Lilly didn't really care. "Excuse me? Are you a wild cat?" she asked the Tom in front of her. He sure did look like one. If he wasn't Lilly would be surprised.

Tallpaw↠ Tom ♂↠ Apprentice↠ Crush: None Yet↠ Mood: Mischievous↠ Medicine cat den↠ Tags: Morningpaw

Tallpaw limped into the medicine cat den looking around for Morningpaw. He squinted his eyes and held his paw up. "Anybody here!" he shouted across the den. He was exhausted and could barely see. Suddenly he saw a outline of what seemed to be similar to Morningpaw. It is Morningpaw! his tired brain reminded him. Of course! he limped closer to Morningpaw. "Morningpaw?" he asked as he grew closer. "I have a thorn n my pad," he mentioned before she said anything.
        Tallpaw flicked his tail and looked at all the herbs, there sure were a lot. He always wondered how a medicine cat could remember of of that. Magic, his sarcastic brain told him. He looked back to Morningpaw then, waiting for a reply.

Fallenpetal➳ She-cat ♀➳ StarClan Cat➳ Crush: None➳ Mood: Bored➳ StarClan grounds➳ Tags: Open

Fallenpetal walked the starry grounds of StarClan watching over ZerpyClan with a close eye. Nothing has happened very important recently in the clans. So her job has grown more boring by the second. She then looked over to there hunting grounds. Nothing, nothing, noth- Wait! A kittypet? Fallenpetal instantly got on her feet. There has been no Kittypets in ZerpyClan for ages! And by the looks, it looked like she was heading right for the camp grounds.
        Fallenpetal did not know what to do, she was clueless. This is terrible! she thought. But what if this kittypet was disguised to look like one and was really just a rouge. No your over thinking now, but still! Fallenpetal still didn't know what to do. She sat down to think.

I won't be able to post over the weekend or on Friday sorry!))
    ON HIATUS
    funny thing about my username: i was late to change it back from a holiday theme so everyone started calling me "jingle" or "bell." then it just stuck as a nickname and everyone knows me by it, so i kept it. c:

to do :
    - finish khim breedings
    - find shans, tbd, fila, poe, and nera a mate
    - make a space for poe and shans in my breeding center
    - make all my adoptable characters stables
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis-Lazuli » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Name;; Venuscrest
Age;;12 moons
Gender;; Male
Rank;; Warriror
Desired Rank;; Warrior

Good Traits;; Leaping, Swimming, and hunting
Bad Traits;; Running and fighting large oppenets
History;; Venuscrest was once a rouge who had been abandoned by his family. He only remembered his mothers name, Ice, because of how many times he called for her. {lel sucky past because I don't feel good leedle}

Kin;; All deceased
"Im Lapis Lazuli and you can't keep me trapped here anymore!" Image Image
Lapis-Lazuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h e l l o » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Lapis-Lazuli wrote:
Name;; Venuscrest
Age;;12 moons
Gender;; Male
Rank;; Warriror
Desired Rank;; Warrior

Good Traits;; Leaping, Swimming, and hunting
Bad Traits;; Running and fighting large oppenets
History;; Venuscrest was once a rouge who had been abandoned by his family. He only remembered his mothers name, Ice, because of how many times he called for her. {lel sucky past because I don't feel good leedle}

Kin;; All deceased

not accepted

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehe

jk c;
wip
h e l l o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis-Lazuli » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:07 am

{Staph bullying me e-e
*stealing your faces slowly ;D*}
"Im Lapis Lazuli and you can't keep me trapped here anymore!" Image Image
Lapis-Lazuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:46 am

(By any chance are we roleplaying soon?)

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h e l l o » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:30 am

Lightstar

Lightstar let out a bored sigh, giving his pelt a few licks as he sat somewhat near the fresh kill pile, his stomach growling. He gave a few glances to the fresh kill pile, then padded closer to it, choosing a small mouse before eating it. He then got rid of the remains, flicking his tail, deciding if he should call a meeting or not.

{Since our Deputy seems to be inactive, please tell me if you'd love to be deputy, and the poll will commence :3}
wip
h e l l o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me