Closed

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: When the Strays Arise (Open)

Postby Hour Glass » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 am

Shink got up, she needed food, her strength was already fading. She growled to herself and got up, and sniffed the air deeply. Besides the scents of the two dogs she ran into ealier that day,t here was plain rats. She let her face show her disgust, those little pests tasted horriable, she prefered deer over them. She sighed as one came into view. She lunged in a flash, killing the beast before it knew what was happening. She looked back tot he creature she had killed, the rat hanging in her jaws, they were changing, becoming more intelligent, which meant harder work for her. she turned and trotted off into a building. Oddly, the building had a faint human scent to it, which was odd since most of the humans were dead and their scents had been washed away years ago. She tossed the rat intot he air, and quickly gulped it down, before walkign farther into the building to find the source of the human scent.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."- Dead Poets Society
Hour Glass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salamandaa » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:31 am

"There are many places that aren't safe. Normally I would take a pup like you to humans, that would be a good place, they would feed you and train you.But lately a lot are disappearing..." He shook his head."Well enough of that. A pup like yourself shouldn't carry the dark burdens, but you have a right to know of the many creatures running about. Staying away is your best bet until your older." The black shepherd mix arrived at a fire escape. With a jump he landed on it and started climbing its stairs,Zoey in his mouth. He made it to the roof and placed the pup down."How do you like this place?"

My old username was Frostdragon
New username, new me! I like dinosaurs.
Salamandaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:ЯαιивσωѴɛιиƨ:. » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 am

"I don't know...." Zoey said, looking up at Kieran with wide eyes.
.:ЯαιивσωѴɛιиƨ:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hour Glass » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:38 am

(I thought somone created a human)
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."- Dead Poets Society
Hour Glass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salamandaa » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:39 am

(I did but I deleted him at the last second because my brother told me to take it off. (I was roleplaying my brother))

Salamandaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hour Glass » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 am

(Oh okay, sorry about that ^^)

Shink heard pawsteps, and scented the pup and hybrid she had seen earlier. She growled to herself and began to walk up the stairs, towards the sound. She liked the building, there were no light's and the darkness was all around. The only that set her back were her yellow eyes, whihc could be seen through any kind of veil of shadow. She crept over tot he fire escape, and began to watch them, wondering why they had come here.
Hour Glass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salamandaa » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:59 am

(If you want I can make another though)

Pepper finished up the rat, and glared out of the subway.She wanted to go out, but wanted to stay as well.

Kieran focused his blue gaze on the pup. "Well if you hate it then maybe I can find this human I used to know, and she can take care of you.A young teen girl, but she wasn't as weak as some"He had an ominous feeling, like someone was watching them. Both ears pulled back, and he sniffed the air."Wait here." He commanded the pup, and padded across the roof to look under the fire escape. "You don't have to sneak around in the shadows." Kieran growled,he didn't spot her, but knew someone was there and he could only guess who. "Come up if you want." He turned back to Zoey and walked away from the edge of the roof.This was a highly reserved, and cautious dog, and an assassin. He didn't trust her, but he didn't trust half the dogs here either.

Salamandaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hour Glass » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 am

(It's fine, you don't need too, I'll more likely make one soon)

Shink felt surprised at first by the dog, he was brave. She scoffed but walked forward, more likely she looked gruesome with the large gashs down her side from the creature, which still hadn't stopped bleeding. She carefully walked out of the shadows, facing the black hybrid, her eyes wouldn't seem so brigth now that she was out fo the shadows. "Sneaking in the shadows keeps my life in check" she said, walking past him, her scythes and knives were very visable now that was out of the shadows and in in the fading light, "you may want to hurry about finding whoever your looking for" she said, "The light's going, and the cat creatures will be coming out".
Hour Glass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:ЯαιивσωѴɛιиƨ:. » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:16 am

Zoey saw Kieran and the stranger dog that also tried to save her. Quietly, she slowly padded over to where they were and hid behind Kieran.
.:ЯαιивσωѴɛιиƨ:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hour Glass » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 am

(I gtg for now, I'll be on later, try not to rp to much)
Hour Glass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me