Wolves of the Beyond: Will you survive? (new and accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

What should we do about the missing wolves?

Have the missing wolves show up at the last minute, just as the Fengo and the watch wolves are about to decide what to do.
19%
Have the wolves leave and go look for the missing wolves
25%
have some loners or owls show up saying they found the missing wolves and they will lead the clans to where the wolves are.
44%
just choose some new wolves and start without them
13%

Total votes : 16

Re: Wolves of the Beyond: Will you survive? (new and accepti

Postby gailagj + doglover » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:50 am

ladybug5 wrote:Snow's ear twitched nervously. She felt as if someone was watching her, but when the young she-wolf looked around, all she could see was the territory around her. With a small sigh, she kept walking, not sure where she was going.

Shadow looked at Iota nervously. "I really need to see our clan leader," she stammered, "if he wants to see me." Her left ear twitched nervously and she hoped that Iota wouldn't notice.

Ɩσтα nodded and pretended to understand. He smiled and said lightly, as if that fact that she had rejected him wasn't a huge deal, but it was, "Alright. But you wanna go on a date with me after? I am a highly ranked captain after all." He was a captain, but actually had no feelings for the Skreelen, but he knew his Uncle might. He wouldn't want anything fortunate to happen to the Cheiftain. After all, he had freed the clan.

Kevin the Cheiftain waited anxiously. His pack was small and becoming weaker by the day. He wanted to take the three meager wolves out on a hunt. He knew that the three weren't able to bring down anything large, but anything would be good to them. They were a fragile clan, not ready for much. They were weak, and Kevin wanted to change this, but it would be hard. They needed more wolves. They would even accept and gnaw wolf. He needed more wolves. It was just as simple as that.

The young assasin slid through the bush, the leaves barely rustling. The brisk wind was unable to cut through the mud, leaves and dung. Her icy blue eyes followed the she wolf. What was this wolf's purpose. This she had to know. Young wolves, were foolish, and she just needed to learn. Obea. Speak to yourself. I need to know you, so I can kill you and the beyond. thought Kiera and followed the she-wolf, hidden by the boulders.
and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

what a stupid lamb

Gail wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
gailagj + doglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grakers » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 am

I am a Wolf of the Beyond
username:
Grakers
name of wolf:
Kiate
picture or description:
Black she-wolf with silver eyes and a white paw.
clan:
No clan...?
pack:
None....?
Pup..Eventually Gnaw Wolf...?
other:
She is a malcadh and has a broken paw. (The white one, sorry if too close to Faolan.)

username:
Grakers
name of wolf:
Ashiro
picture or description:
Large albino wolf with piercing red eyes and big paws.
clan:
Lone Wolf
pack:

other:
He is very agressive.
Grakers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 am

grakers wrote:I am a Wolf of the Beyond
username:
Grakers
name of wolf:
Kiate
picture or description:
Black she-wolf with silver eyes and a white paw.
clan:
No clan...?
pack:
None....?
Pup..Eventually Gnaw Wolf...?
other:
She is a malcadh and has a broken paw. (The white one, sorry if too close to Faolan.)

username:
Grakers
name of wolf:
Ashiro
picture or description:
Large albino wolf with piercing red eyes and big paws.
clan:
Lone Wolf
pack:

other:
He is very agressive.

(accepted! :D I'll add your characters to the front page later. :) You can start roleplaying whenever you like)

Shadow nodded. "Maybe," she replied. "I need to go see what our clan leader wants." Quickly, she ran through the bushes before Iota could ask any more questions. I hope that he doesn't follow me, she thought as she ran towards where Iota said the cheiftain would be waiting.

Snow paused, listening. When she didn't hear anything she thought, Come on! There's nothing there! Stop being so nervous! The young obea continued walking, although she still had the feeling that someone was watching her. "There is no one there!" she whispered to herself.
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grakers » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 am

Kiate scrambled up the creek with her bad paw dragging behind her. She could barely walk though somehow she managed to survive a crash into the little stream. She wanted to return to the little den, but she knew she couldn't. She was the largest of her litter but intended to grow to be a very strong wolf.

Ashiro watched the little pup with the broken paw, his muscles bunched up and ready to spring and grab the little pup to take her to his den but he waited in the shadows.
Grakers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish sticks » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 am

username:
ilovemycat
name of wolf:
Night
picture or description:
Jet black with icy blue eyes
clan:
MacHeath
pack:
MacHeath
Skreeleen
other:
wip.
fish sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 am

(Accepted! :D)
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish sticks » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Night walked around camp.
wip.
fish sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gailagj + doglover » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:04 pm

{Welcome guys :3, Grakers, Arisho and Kiera should become allies, and raise Kiate as their....slave? :P}

Iota rolled his eyes and padded off in the bushes after Shadow. He said in a sing song voice, "Shadow. Wait up!" He could no longer hear the pad-pad of the Fae's paws so he grumbled grudgingly, "Stupid mangepelt." He then sprinted after her, so his Uncle would never doubt they were apart.

Kevin climbed to the highest point in camp watching a small moose trail across their territory. His stomach rumbled and he murmmured, "Hurry Iota, please no more of your shenanigans."

Kiera, the cold blooded assasin almost howled in anger at herself. Foolish she was. She angled her ears to hear better and retreated slowly. If the she wolf didn't feel as if she was being watched then she would speak to herself. The murderer slunk around the fae, hiding in an old den, waiting to hear what the fae would say.
and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

what a stupid lamb

Gail wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImage
gailagj + doglover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Shadow ran faster, heading for the camp. "I'm sorry I'm late!" she gasped, when she saw her clan leader. She stopped running and looked at him, waiting for his reply.

Snow looked around, her nervous feeling disappearing. "Made me an obea!" she whispered angrily to herself. "Why was I unable to have pups? Why me?"

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish sticks » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Night saw the moon start to rise and walked to the hill to skreeleen her stories.
wip.
fish sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me