🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby guts. » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:41 am

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; || tags; Patrol, Tinymask

Giving the warrior a sympathetic look after Cloudfoot mentioned the death of Acornpaw, they otherwise said nothing, simply following the patrol and Tinymask through the darkness surrounding them. Willowshine would be thankful once they found everyone, their paws aching and tired from the long trek. They weren't about the complain though, it was for the good of their clanmates, and despite being a bit irritable, they truly did care about every single one.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:06 am

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: patrol, tinymask (palejaw mentioned)

Cloudfoot watched in silence as the conversation continued on. He was slightly annoyed by Tempestpaw's impatientness but didn't address it. He didn't feel the energy to scold apprentices at the moment, especially at a tense moment like this. When Tinymask insisted on uniting with Palejaw and getting rid of the fox, he nodded his head at the young warrior and said, "Right." The deputy then turned his head back toward his patrol, "Let's go," he ordered, flicking his tail to signify the cats to follow. Cloudfoot stayed next to Spottedpaw, letting her share the lead with him, and followed Tinymask to the underbrush.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: icecracker

Pinepaw grumbled miserably and buried his muzzle into his tail again, still facing Icecracker. He was silent, and his eyes scanned the area for a moment, deep in thought. Finally, after several moments of silence passed by, the apprentice let out a heavy sigh and mumbled, "I feel like nobody likes me." The apprentice felt so lonely and distant from everyone that he felt that he couldn't go to anyone, not even to his own mother, as much as he tried to confide in her. Pinepaw felt like the outcast of the Clan. The loser. The castaway. It gnawed at him so painfully that it felt like it was eating him inside out.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:27 am

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw shifted some but remained asleep contently, finding that he needed it after that attack on the fox. Besides they had a long road ahead of them, they needed to find a territory.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Tinymask, Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw grew irritated at her sister, wishing she would be more patient it wasn’t like they had even talked so long with Tinymask. Rather than saying anything, she held her tongue and glanced at Cloudfoot. She wanted to go ahead to be beside the young tom but could feel Cloudfoot wanted her to walk beside him. She took as a honor to walk beside the deputy and lead the patrol but all she cared about was making sure Tinymask was fine.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:41 am

ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕨
Warrior - Male - 36 moons - Apprentice: Acornpaw
Tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe, Spottedpaw & Tinymask - Mentions: Acornpaw

Coming to a sharp stop as he heard paw-steps the tom felt his fur fluff up, prepared for an attack, only to find Tinymask appear. He was relieved at first, before the anger set in. "What in the name of Starclan took you so long Tinymask? I thought a fox or badger had gotten you! Or maybe you'd gotten distracted by playing Mommy and Daddy with Spottedpaw." He all but roared, though the last part had a ting of humor in it. "Couldn't have you just found them, and brought them back so we could continue on? I'm not going to get enough sleep at this rate to properly train Acornpaw tomorrow!" Palejaw paused as Tinymask spoke, feeling his ears heat for a heart-beat before his stoic mask returned.
sєrvαlnσsє
Warrior - Female - 54 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Mousewing - Mentions: None

Her body tensed some as she heard someone pad into the warrior's den, taking a quick whiff of the air and relaxed as it was only Mousewing. She didn't know much about the older she-cat, but she didn't mind it. A small smile made its way to her maw as she felt the grey and white she-cat press up against her and lay her head on her back. Servalnose gave a short and soft purr in a quiet thank you. The feline kept her eyes closed in hopes that Mousewing wouldn't try to make her talk about it.

тιиумαѕк
Warrior - Male - 12 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe, Spottedpaw & Palejaw - Mentions: Acornpaw

Tinymask wasn't sure how he was going to break the news of Acornpaw's death to Palejaw, but he knew that he'd either have to rip the tail off the mouse so to speak or be kind about it. The tom didn't let himself glance back at the patrol as he led them back to where Palejaw and the fox where which thankfully wasn't that too far away. As he stepped into the older toms sight he flinched, at the roaring scolding Palejaw proceeded to give him. Ears flattening and heating with embarrassment, the tom huffed. " Not the time Palejaw. We have bigger things to worry about remember?" He motioned to the fox with his tail.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:52 am

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw shifted some but remained asleep contently, finding that he needed it after that attack on the fox. Besides they had a long road ahead of them, they needed to find a territory.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Tinymask, Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw waited further back with the patrol, watching Tinymask and Palejaw. She could barely hear him but she did feel embarrassed, she didn't think that they had talked that long - most of the time was spent finding each other and walking back to him. Though they weren't necessarily quick at talking at first - she couldn't help it as she wanted answers and also wanted to make sure the tom was safe. "Is it hard to tell someone that their kin or apprentice is in starclan now?" She asked Cloudfoot quietly, glancing up at the tom.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:25 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/ tags: Blizzardclaw, Ripplefang

Rockhopper nodded slowly. "I-i can Ke-keep watch" he mewed. He wanted to be usefull, exspecialy after he manged to mess everything up last time. "I-if i find a-a patrol, i-ill come get y-you"
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌙 post nineteen )

Postby wildsight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:56 pm

( ) STORMPAW ( )
    DARK TABBY MOLLY WITH WHITE UNDERSIDE AND AMBER EYES
    ( eleven moons ) ( female ) ( medicine cat apprentice ) ( stressed ) ( camp ) ( mentions/none ) ( hawkpaw )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Stormpaw wasn't doing anything much, besides lying in camp and thinking over the events of the day. The patrol still hadn't returned which worried her. She hoped nothing had happened out there. She let out a heavy sigh, as she rolled over and wondered where could Starclan be in such a vast world. Perhaps, they'd find them really soon, that would soothe her worries. She slowly rolled over and rose to her paws, and slowly began circling in the camp mostly out of boredom and anxiety. She somehow stumbled upon the apprentice den, one of the dens she visited from time to time. Unlike the others she didn't sleep here so she often didn't see them until they left the den to greet the clan in the morning, if she wasn't busy with her mentor. She swiped her tongue over her muzzle and slowly padded inside, knowing this was the very place Pinepaw's litter-mate had died. She felt bad for the tom, he must be having a hard time with so much going on. Her amber gaze flickered around the den, before falling on one of the apprentices of the clan Hawkpaw, who seemed to be alone at the moment. Everyone seemed to be in a rather sorrowful mood. She was silent for a few moments, before slowly approaching the tom. "Hey, Hawkpaw. You alright?", she asked wondering why he was in the den alone. Everyone else was busy chatting or mourning over the deaths of the clan, but even that was beginning to be too much for the medicine cat apprentice. So, much loss and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. She felt liked she had failed the clan as a medicine cat, though she knew without Starclan if herbs couldn't heal a cat, nothing could.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ( ) RAVENSIGHT ( )
    LARGE, DARK COLORED MOLLY WITH SILVER HIGHLIGHTS, AND AMBER EYES
    ( fifty moons ) ( female ) ( warrior ) ( irritable ) ( camp ) ( mentions/none ) ( open )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Open for interaction !!
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:59 am

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Apprentice: TempestPaw//Tags: SpottedPaw, Tinymask, PaleJaw, Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine

The she-cat padded after the rest of the group and couldn't help but fall silent once more. She wasn't necessarily close to any of the cats and felt out of place without any words to speak. However, when PaleJaw mentioned AcornPaw she couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy and could only imagine what the tom will feel when TinyMask tells him the news. She couldn't bring herself to look at PaleJaw and instead her eyes wandered over to the fox.

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: StormPaw

"I don't know" He answered truthfully and sighed before sitting up from his nest, his gaze rose from the floor to look at the medicine cat apprentice "I'm happy that we're finally leaving the territory but I'm just..angry that so many had to lose their lives before the decision was made. Maybe my father would of still been alive if we had left sooner" He finished and glanced down at his missing leg. His father had done so much to keep HawkPaw alive and he still felt like something was missing ever since he passed.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:00 am

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
female ★ 70m ★ bi ★ leader
crush: open ★ tags: open

She noticed that the others were heading to their dens and decided to do the same. Littlestar let the grief overcome her as she sank into her nest and stifled yowls of misery. "Why did they have to die?" she asked aloud, questioning Starclan if they truly did still exist.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male ★ 40m ★ gay ★ warrior
crush: blizzardclaw ★ tags: rockhopper, blizzardclaw

He purred with gratefulness towards Rockhopper. "That sounds good, Rockhopper. Let us know if you see anything," Ripplefang told the younger warrior and offered a smile. He scooted closer to Blizzardclaw, offering more warmth to the sleeping warrior, and licked his ear.

𝐉𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐩𝐚𝐰
non-binary ★ 7m ★ pan ★ apprentice
crush: hawkpaw ★ tags: open

They sat outside of the apprentices' den, not wanting to go inside. Hawkpaw and Stormpaw were talking together, which wasn't odd at all. Jaggedpaw didn't want to disturb their conversation, and they finally padded to a tree where they lay down. They were getting tired, but the patrol was still out and everyone was sleeping. Well, not everyone, according to the two apprentices in the den. Jaggedpaw growled in frustration at being left alone.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:02 am

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: patrol, tinymask, palejaw (icecracker mentioned)

Cloudfoot watched as the angered Palejaw scolded the young warrior in his impatience. As much as his paws tingled for him to step in, he didn't. He reminded himself that it was Tinymask's wish that he himself handled Palejaw. Upon hearing Spottedpaw's curious question the deputy shifted his odd-eyed gaze down to the apprentice. He let out a heavy sigh and nodded, "Very hard," he said, speaking in a low and quiet tone so he didn't disturb the two toms in front of them, "Even if they're not your kin, just telling someone else that your Clanmate has passed on is... terribly painful." Cloudfoot felt his mind drift back to Acornpaw, and he looked down at his front paws, "Acornpaw was too young," he went on, "Now her poor family will have to live with that burden for the rest of their lives. I really hope that the journey will spare her brother. I can't imagine how painful it would be if Icecracker lost both of her kits."

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: icecracker

Pinepaw grumbled miserably and buried his muzzle into his tail again, still facing Icecracker. He was silent, and his eyes scanned the area for a moment, deep in thought. Finally, after several moments of silence passed by, the apprentice let out a heavy sigh and mumbled, "I feel like nobody likes me." The apprentice felt so lonely and distant from everyone that he felt that he couldn't go to anyone, not even to his own mother, as much as he tried to confide in her. Pinepaw felt like the outcast of the Clan. The loser. The castaway. It gnawed at him so painfully that it felt like it was eating him inside out.

Resplendent
xxxxxxxi(she/her)
x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxartist & writer • carrd
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me