πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby guts. » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:16 am

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; || tags; Patrol, Tinymask

Willowshine perked their ears and quickly padded after Cloudfoot and Spottedpaw, a small sense of relief washing over them as they saw Tinymask, glad that at least one of their missing clanmates were safe. Still, a worried look glittered in their eyes, hoping that the others were ok. Padding up behind Cloudfoot, they listened as Spottedpaw and Tinymask conversed, ears twitching.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:57 am

ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕨
Warrior - Male - 36 moons - Apprentice: Acornpaw
Tags: Open - Mentions: Tinymask & Acornpaw

Comming it sit, the pale blue-point tabby tom frowned, his tail lashing with irritation as he waited for Tinymask to return. The tom sat there, a paw reached up to his jaw and his eyes closed. Anger flashed through him if he hadn't miss calculated that jump he wouldn't be disfigured as he was. Oh, it wasn't like he was ridiculed for it, or treated as a pariah, it had just done some damage to his ego. Palejaw let out a huff as he opened his eyes and put his paw back on the ground. Maybe he treated himself as a Pariah. Though Acornpaw... A small smile graced his maw. Acornpaw might change that.

sєrvαlnσsє
Warrior - Female - 54 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Open - Mentions: Icecracker, Pinepaw, Flamerunner & Foxtail

Servalnose let out a soft mournful hum as she watched Icecracker before her eyes began to search out the young mother's family. She didn't see Pinepaw, so she figured that the tom was in the apprentice's den. Which was fine, it was something she could understand as she often wanted to retreat into herself sometimes. Green gaze flickering around camp the she-cat nearly blanched as she saw Flamerunner talking to Foxtail as if nothing was wrong. As if his niece wasn't dead and his sister mourning the death of her daughter. A mixture of anger, grief, and confusion swarmed within her, as she kept herself from stalking over to the tom and scolding the tom for not supporting his sister. Though she did settle for glaring a hole into his back.

Ρ‚ΞΉΠΈΡƒΠΌΞ±Ρ•ΠΊ
Warrior - Male - 12 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe & Spottedpaw- Mentions: Acornpaw, Palejaw, Blizzardclaw, Rockhopper & Ripplefang

He blinked at the number of rapid questions and glanced at Cloudfoot before his gaze returned to Spottedpaw. Smiling softly he ignored Tempestpaw's comment, though his ears did flush with heat. "Yeah, Blizzardclaw was just here. He helped Palejaw and me with the fox and left." He tilted his head slightly. "He's probably with Ripplefang and Rockhopper though." At Viperstrike's voice, he turned his gaze to her and mewed," It's just Palejaw and the fox. we're trying to find a place to drop it off." Turning his amber gaze back to Spottedpaw the tom huffed a soft laugh then finally answered her first question. "I could be better, just a few minor wounds. Nothing a trip to the medicine cat's won't fix." He glanced around the patrol and frowned softly," Where's Acornpaw?"
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:23 am

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: patrol, tinymask (palejaw & icecracker mentioned)

Cloudfoot's eyes clouded with grief when Tinymask mentioned Acornpaw, unaware of her untimely demise. He looked away for a moment, thinking about how to phrase yet again a terrible tragedy, "Acornpaw..." he began, sparing Spottedpaw from sharing the news herself, "She... just passed away. Not too long ago. She became too frail to live..." he shook his head, his heart aching for her poor mother and brother who were both devastated about her death. "Tumblesky too," the deputy muttered, digging his claws into the cold earth, "Both of them left us without warning." Although the elder lived a long life, the tom's frailness and old age contributed to his sudden passing. After a moment of suppressing his grief, Cloudfoot looked back at Tinymask and nodded his sad face at him, "I'm glad that you and Palejaw are alright. I... I don't know how we should tell him, but for now we can help you get rid of the fox."

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: icecracker

Pinepaw heard a familiar voice enter the apprentice's den. At first, he didn't respond, but when he felt the familiar, comforting warmth of his mother's fur he roused from his weariness and glanced back at her, "I'm tired and feel horrible," he muttered to her, his voice cracking with grief. The tom turned his body so that he was facing his mother and laid his head next to hers. He stared into her mournful blue gaze. Given that Pinepaw inherited her blue eyes, it was almost as if he were looking into a mirror. "Do you think we'll survive the journey?" he asked, feeling in need of advice and comfort.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw shifted some but remained asleep contently, finding that he needed it after that attack on the fox. Besides they had a long road ahead of them, they needed to find a territory.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Tinymask, Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: Pinepaw }
    Spottedpaw's ear twitched when hearing her sister but ignored it for now, she'd give her an ear full probably tonight in the apprentice's den. When hearing her father was most likely safe with the other two toms, she relaxed a bit however it still meant that they had to find them. "Is he alright too then? I mean, just scratches?" She frowned once and pressed her head into his shoulder gently. "I'm glad you're alright." When Tinymask had asked about Acornpaw, she felt sad again and was glad that Cloudfoot spoke about it instead of her. She knew she was going to feel bad for Palejaw as Acornpaw was his apprentice, she missed Acornpaw dearly already. She was close to the apprentice and they had became good friends over the last moon so she felt for Pinepaw dearly.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:58 pm

ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕨
Tags: Open - Mentions: Acornpaw

Shaking his head Palejaw shook off the thoughts of his young apprentice, he'd train her tomorrow. He'd given her a couple of days to relax, things weren't getting better and he'd decided that after a few days of rest, he'd start training her extra hard. Snorting the pale-furred tom looked up at the night sky and frowned. He wasn't going to get much sleep at this rate.

sєrvαlnσsє
Tags: Open - Mentions: Acornpaw & Flamerunner

Turning her gaze from the tom, Servalnose shook her head before heaving a sigh. She glanced around camp, one last time before padding into the warrior's den to sleep. Curling up into her nest, she closed her eyes finally allowing herself to silently cry herself to sleep. Acornpaw had been too young. She hated it, she felt useless.

Ρ‚ΞΉΠΈΡƒΠΌΞ±Ρ•ΠΊ
Tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe & Spottedpaw- Mentions: Palejaw, Blizzardclaw, Rockhopper & Ripplefang

Tinymask felt the blood drain from his face, as his jaw dropped. Ears flattening against his head, he closed his eyes. Cursing under his breath, he shook his head. "No, I'll tell him. Keeping something like that will just make it worse in the long-run." He gave a snort as he opened his eyes. " Besides, with the fox there he has something to take his anger out on." Turning his gaze to Spottedpaw he gave a half-hearted smile. "He's not too bad. He's a little worse off, but not by much." Pressing his face into her fur he sighed, "So am I." I'm glad you didn't come. I don't know what I'd do if you'd gotten hurt, or worse. He wanted to say it but he didn't, for many reasons but mostly because of the company. Lifting his head he mewed," Why don't I lead you guys to Palejaw and fox, give him the news and we go find the Blizzardfang, Ripplefang, and Rockhopper."
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:48 pm

π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽπšœπšπšŠπš›
female β˜… 70m β˜… bi β˜… leader
crush: open β˜… tags: open

She noticed that the others were heading to their dens and decided to do the same. Littlestar let the grief overcome her as she sank into her nest and stifled yowls of misery. "Why did they have to die?" she asked aloud, questioning Starclan if they truly did still exist.

πšπš’πš™πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŠπš—πš
male β˜… 40m β˜… gay β˜… warrior
crush: blizzardclaw β˜… tags: rockhopper, blizzardclaw

"You did enough, I think they can find us," he replied to Rockhopper. "If there are any more scent markers put, that might make the fox come back," Ripplefang added with a warning. He knew that Rockhopper was trying to be helpful, but they didn't want to lead a trail right to them for the fox and both the warriors couldn't handle a fight. The silver Bengal tom certainly couldn't fight it off alone either, and he didn't want to. "Why don't you keep watch for the others? Unless you want to come back to us," Ripplefang suggested. At his side, Blizzardclaw still seemed to be fast asleep and that made him smile softly with a warm heart.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:22 pm

F o x t a i l
Tom β€’ 32 moons β€’ Warrior β€’ Heterosexual β€’ Single β€’ Tags; Flamerunner β€’ Mentions; Servalnose
Foxtail's pacing was interrupted as Flamerunner approached. "There's obviously nothing left for us here," he said as he flicked his tail in annoyance. "We need to move as soon as possible and anyone who doesn't understand that can stay. We don't need weak warriors to-" he paused as he noticed Servalnose staring daggers at Flamerunner. "Acornpaw will be missed," he grumbled, remembering who he was talking to, "but I think his death proves that we need to leave."

M o u s e w i n g
She-cat β€’ 60 moons β€’ Warrior β€’ Bisexual β€’ Single β€’ Tags; Servalnose
Mousewing watched Servalnose out of the corner of her eye as she entered the warrior's den and headed straight for her nest. She didn't know Acornpaw very well but knew Servalnose was really feeling the loss. Mousewing got up groggily and slowly made her way over to the grieving she-cat. As quietly as she could, she scraped out a make-shift nest and curled up next to her. She gently laid her head across Servalnose's back, hoping to lend some support in such a difficult time.
Last edited by |Winter| on Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw shifted some but remained asleep contently, finding that he needed it after that attack on the fox. Besides they had a long road ahead of them, they needed to find a territory.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Tinymask, Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw listened to Tinymask contently and nodded her head a bit while he talked. "I'm sure it's best that it comes from you anyway," she mumbles as she looked up into his eyes and smiled slightly when hearing how her father was. "That's good then... I'm sure he gave it a piece of his mind I'd imagine?" She joked slightly and nuzzled the tom gently. She knew she would want to stay at Tinymask's side during their travels, he made her feel safe despite knowing it will be a dangerous journey for everyone both young and older. "That'd be nice for you to come along to find them," she purred.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:03 pm

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Foxtail |
~~~~~~

He nodded to him "yeah I think so too, It sad we needed to lose so young cat, but for the clan, it was the serious kick we needed to understand the situation" he meowed to him. His eyes turning to Servanose as the she-cat was being looked toward them or mostly to him, he hated it. He knew the best not to comfort his sister just yet, it could only make things worst as she needed time alone to think and understand what was happened.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬Pinepaw|
~~~~~~

She smiled weakly at her son and her only living kit "that's good to hear, just tell me if you feel that something is wrong" she meowed windering if Acornpaw was a lot of pain, but didn't tell that to anyone before it got too late. Part of her she blamed herself as she didn't look after her kit better, but now she was in peace, no feeling hungry anymore she thought before perked her ears to Pinepaw's question "I don't know, I sure hope so..." she responded.

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | β™˜ Viperstrike | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Willowshine, Cloudfoot, Spottedpaw, Viperstrike, Tinymask|
~~~~~~

She listened to the few cast around there, her eyes narrowing at Tinymask words "yes you could lead us there, we're looking for...Blizzardclaw and his gang anyway" she meowed to him "we've wasted so much time to this chatting anyway, we need to get the missing cats so we can leave this wastelands" she meowed to them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:44 pm

ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕨
Tags: Open - Mentions: Acornpaw

At this point, Palejaw wasn't sure he wanted to wait anymore. Tinymask was taking much too long, what was he doing? Explaining what happened in painful amounts of detail? Or had he gotten all moony-eyed over Spottedpaw and started stuttering? With a loud groan, the tom flopped onto his side, before rolling onto his back. When I get my paws on that mouse-brain I'm going to claw his ears off. Gaze returning to the fox his thought process paused, What if he ran into something that heard the fox's cry, and decided to get an easy snack? With growing horror, the tom lept to his paw's and began to pace.

sєrvαlnσsє
Tags: Mousewing - Mentions: None

Her body tensed some as she heard someone pad into the warrior's den, taking a quick whiff of the air and relaxed as it was only Mousewing. She didn't know much about the older she-cat, but she didn't mind it. A small smile made its way to her maw as she felt the grey and white she-cat press up against her and lay her head on her back. Servalnose gave a short and soft purr in a quiet thank you. The feline kept her eyes closed in hopes that Mousewing wouldn't try to make her talk about it.

Ρ‚ΞΉΠΈΡƒΠΌΞ±Ρ•ΠΊ
Tags: Cloudfoot, Tempestpaw, Willowshine, Viperswipe & Spottedpaw- Mentions: Palejaw

The tom snorted and shook his head, and softly joked," I'm sure Palejaw and fox a few choice words." Tinymask glanced at Tempestpaw when she spoke, and raised a whiskered eyebrow. A small spark of irritation flickered in his chest, but he quickly squashed it before turning to Cloudfoot. "Let's just get this done." He sighed, silently hating that he'd be the one to give Palejaw the news. Turning around the grey tom started to walk away only to pause and glance back and mew," You guys coming or not." Before continuing on.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me