Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby typically, » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 am

Saltstar
Shecat|Leader|Crush:Open|Tags: Cinder, Flicker

The leader huffed, falling onto her haunches. Scanning the fallen loner, again. As she casually flicked out her claws, cleaning them throughly. "Well," she started off, "I suppose we should, see how she feels. Feed her. Give her some water, and yeah." She meowed, giving her a look. The cat got up, looking for some moss, and smelling for some. After a bit she dectected some a few fox tails Wes and headed down to there. Speechless the cat got up on her hind legs, reaching for the top of the moss, and sliding her claws under it, uprooting the moss and bundling it together. She then bumped it down grabbing it in her jaws. Casually she padded back to the loner, dropping it near Flicker. "Do you have a water source around her?" She asked with a raise brow.

Whitepaw
Tom|Apprentice|Crush:Maybe|Tags: Fawnpaw

His eyes lit up. As the soaked tom got up to his paws, leaping a bit into the air. As he ran around slipping and sliding in the sand, the yellow grainy surface soft under his paws. The apprentice's quiet rumbling purrs could be heard, slightly as he got closer to the shecat. But noticing the awkward feeling in the air, he stepped back. Rasping out a bit quiet, "That would be.... Great." He meowed, a bit nervously, but sweetly. He then stepped forward a bit more, and nuzzles the shecat. With his wet head, although since they were wet it was weird... But her fur was yet so soft.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:51 am

Frostedpaw
female//medicine cat app//10 moons//-tags: Redstream

Frostedpaw smiled and shook her head and pointed to the mouse beside her with her paw "I got myself a mouse" she explained "I'm not really hungry" she said and sat down opposite her mentor.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
credit - Roseclan & Thornclan - link - link - link
words words words words words
words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:57 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Saltstar

"I mean, this is technically your territory so..." Cinder trails off, realising that this was not the time for snide remarks. "Never mind, I guess I can have a look around." She picks up the moss in her jaws and pads off, searching for some clean water. Soon, she comes across a small stream, the water trickling slowly over rocks. Cinder dunks the moss into the water, letting it soak in some liquid, before returning to her sister. She places it gently beside Flicker. "There you go..." She says softly, giving her sister a quick nuzzle before standing up straight once more.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 am

Fawnpaw

“Okay! Follow me and stay close. If we start in the shallow pools along the sand it’ll be easier!”She explained as she walked over to a pool that stretched out for a while and was up to her chin and his neck. “Okay, now lift your paws and paddle them. Like this” She paddled her paws.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Saltstar
Shecat|Leader|Crush:Open|Tags Cinder, Flicker

Heat coursed through the leader, she knew she shouldn't speak but of course, she would "Ya know, you need to learn to shut. Your. Muzzle." The leader snorted, flicking her ear. "Good." She meowed, cooling down as the loner came with the soaked moss. "Now.... Here watch me." The cat meowed raising a brow. As she snatched the moss fro, the shecat's muzzle. Holding it tenderly in her jaws. The feline ignored her as she trotted near the motionless body of the other loner. The white cat winked, as she positioned the moss over the collapsed cat's face. Little drops of water dribbled down, collecting onto the passed out loner's face. The leader hesituated, smiled wryly and bit the moss. Water fell out faster, covering the shecat's face. The leader snorted, and attempted to meow out, "Now we wait."

Whitepaw
Tom|Apprentice🖖🏻|Crush:Maybe|Tags Fawnpaw

"Ok." he meowed quietly. The tom was on edge he couldn't help it. Slowly he followed Fawnpaw he trusted her, of course. But this was hard for him. In a reason he couldn't explain, plus he wanted to learn anyway. The apprentice slowly walked into the water. Again feeling the heaviness pull at him, but this time the water didn't consume him, his head stayed afloat. "n-n-o-ow w-w-h-a-t-t?" He asked stuttering terribly. why am I so stupid? He thought biting his lip hard. The apprentice yelped as his tooth cut his lip. He looked away ashamed. I just need to do this. He yelled to himself in his head. "Ok, so I paddle like this." He meowed, pushing everything he just said away. He lifted up one paw, slightly kicking at the water. Thats easy. he thought lifting up his other paw mimicking it. But that was a mistake, the tom fell face flat into the water to unbalanced, he got up gasping and hissing a bit. Though the tom learned his lesson. Frustrated, he lifted all his paws up, biting his lip harder and started pedaling obnoxiously, the tom zoomed around, aimlessly and suprised. "I did it." he meowed happily, before going under the surface again, but popping his head out above it.
Last edited by typically, on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Flicker | She~Cat | 22 Moons | SeaClan border | Cinder, Saltstar

The feeling of water droplets on her muzzle motivated her brain to consciousness. Flicker blinked and patted her muzzle with her paw. Then she looked around, suddenly startled again, as her gaze darted between Cinder and Saltstar.
Flicker was confused, and she realized she had a headache. She winced as she tried to sit up, as pain pinched her shoulder where she had been drug. Flicker sat up stiffly, still looking at the two cats in front of her, but not speaking.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | SeaClan territory | Sparktuft

She nuzzled him in return, not sure what to say. She had no words to express the emotions she was feeling. Sableclaw was filled to the brim with joy.
Sableclaw had a mate! She had been longing for a mate and kits since she was a young warrior, but there never seemed to be the right tom for her. Now, all in perfect timing, she felt that her life was complete. All her needs in life had been met, and she thanked StarClan that she could finally have a family.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Batfang | Tom | 113 Moons | Returning to camp | Whitepelt(for adoption) |
Nightshade, patrol

Batfang silently padded back to camp. He didn't like burying clanmates, and right now he just wanted to take a nap.
Padding forward, he met Nightshade heading out with a patrol. He nodded to his daughter.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Saltstar

Cinder's heart leaps as she watches Flicker finally awaken. "Flicker! Are you okay?" She meows, sitting in front of her. She turns to look at Saltstar. "Thanks for helping, Saltstar..." Cinder nods her head in gratitude. Despite the clan cat's actions she still did not feel comfort around them. As soon as Flicker was able to move they were leaving. Cinder turns back to face Flicker. "Stay still, you should rest for a bit."
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Flicker | She~Cat | 22 Moons | SeaClan border | Cinder, Saltstar

"What happened? Why are we back here?" Trying to keep weight off her hurt side, she shifted her paws. Flicker tossed a distrustful look at the two cats before her.
Why are we are back in clan cat territory? Is Cinder really my sister? ....Did I get dragged?
Flicker looked at her sandy, messy fur that she had already groomed that morning. Her shoulder was sore, and her thigh had crusty blood where her wound had been disturbed.
"How long was I asleep?" she demanded with her defensive attitude.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me