Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Featherheart: tags: softfeather
Hearing softfeather call out for a patrol she immediately got up and trotted over to softfeather she was itching to get out of camp "hello Softfeather mind if I come along"she said in her usual cheery tone

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Kestrelpaw | She~cat | 6 moons | Camp | Softfeather, Nightshade, Featherheart

Kestrelpaw dipped her head and hurried to HighBranch where her mentor, Softfeather had called her for a border patrol.
She wondered for a moment where Sableclaw and Saltstar were, but she shrugged away the thought.
Kestrelpaw stood quietly and waited, glancing at Featherheart when the warrior asked to join.
She still was upset with herself for causing Softfeather so much stress the night before. There had already been so much her mentor was struggling with, now she felt guilty for adding to it. Thinking all these things, Kestrelpaw had a frown on her face without realizing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flicker | She~Cat | 22 Moons | SeaClan border unconscious | Cinder, Saltstar

Still unconscious, Flicker lay where she was put, but could hear Cinder talking to Saltstar. She was aware of the leader's defensive tone, and of Cinder's desperation, so she told herself to open her eyes, but she still felt paralyzed.
At least her breathing and heart rate was normal again, resting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | SeaClan territory | Sparktuft

Sableclaw looking up at Sparktuft with yellow-green eyes full of longing. She had never been asked this question before.
The scarred gray warrior was suddenly filled with overwhelming joy and she mewed, "Yes! Of course I will, Sparktuft." she pressed up against him affectionately, purring now. "We've helped each other through so much. But I didn't think you'd ever choose a cat like me. You mean so much to me, and I will do everything in my power to be a good mother to Lionkit." she smiled at him honestly.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Softfeather
Tags: Kestrelpaw KestrelPaw

“Ok warriors let’s head out” Softfeather said taking off sprinting
It feels so good to be running free again “ come on mouse brains let’s go” Softfeather said comming to a stop laughing
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:53 pm

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Frostedpaw

Redstream looked up, slightly startled by Frostedpaw’s voice. “What? Oh thank you.” He meowed, leaving his herbs and settling beside her. “Did you want to share it?”

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

“That’s fantastic! I’ve loved you for so long. You helped me get through Whitepond and I couldn’t ask for a better companion. I love you so much.” He purred, nuzzling her affectionately “You’ll be a great mother to Lionkit. I’m sure of it. And possibly some future kits as well.”

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Batfang (?)

“Ok.” Nightshade meowed, dipping her head. Her gaze wandered over to the elders den, wondering if Batfang was up.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Featherheart:tags: Softfeather
She turned and sprinted off past softfeather calling over her shoulder "who's the mouse brain now?" her voice full of humor and a big smile on her face

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:15 pm

((Elders should be returning to camp from burying Sandspray. I'll put up a post in the morning, hopefully. >_< Good night!))
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Saltstar

"Look, before I show you, I want you to know I'm not tricking you," Cinder meows, knowing that they claimed they were friends and not siblings. "We just found out we were related and she didn't take that too well... She passed out and hasn't woken up." She pads over the the bush where she had hidden Flicker. "She's in there..."
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:03 am

Saltstar
Shecat|Leader|Crush:Open|Tags: Cinder, Flicker

The leader nodded, eyes flicking around the scene as she followed Cinder. Listening to the words she spoke. The leader padded cautiously closer to Flicker, peeking over her shoulder trying to get a better look at the loner. Seeing as she couldn't, the cat slightly eased herself back, going around Cinder to get in front of her. "It could be a trauma attack..." She murmured, glancing at the motionless body. Even if these cats weren't her warriors, clan mates, nor friends she didn't like seeing any cat hurt or wounded, in any way. Mental or physical, I guess you could say it's her soft spot. The cat shook her head, "Either, she needs rest, you could wake her up." She meowed biting her lip, scanning the motionless loner down, "Or she's just faking it. Just a possibility, ok. Ok." She added, rolling her eyes slightly. These cats seemed so upfront and, sensitive but it seems they hav a trauma if they were split apart.

Whitepaw
Tom|Apprentice|Crush:Maybe|Tags: Fawnpaw
The tom looked, away shyly. A bit flustered, I suppose the water had my tail there, he thought stifling back a purr. Her next question startled him, did he ever learn to swim? His past seemed to fuzzy, hard to remember. The apprentice shook his head. Frustration appearing in his features, but as soon it came it left. He didn't want to appear as that, the cat meowed, "No, I don't think I have learned how. If you did your so lucky." He smiled softly. Looking at his new friend, Maybe more than a friend.. he thought sheepishly before shaking his head and scolding himself.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:37 am

Fawnpaw

SHe watched the cats features change and began to realize she could be a warrior soon with him. She shook the thought away at the sound of his voice. "I taught myself but I could teach you if you'd like!" SHe said, blushing slightly
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:56 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Saltstar

Cinder's ear twitches in annoyance at the shecat's last remark. "I don't think she would continue to 'fake it' if she knew she would get dirty,' She meows, her gaze turning malicious for a split second before returning to normal. "Considering I dragged her like 1000 foxtails across the forest ground." She pauses, staring down at her sister. "Do you think it's a good idea to wake her?"
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me