Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Fri May 26, 2017 6:36 am

Alessa let out a tiny sigh of relief as Mimi didn't try to defend herself. She wondered why the fire type was at the docks; she knew Mimi didn't travel with the Furfrou. Alessa felt herself being picked up, then pointed to where Mimi had ran off to. One of the grunts walked to where Mimi was hiding. "Uh boss, we have a stowaway." he said. "Is it another Rattata?" murmured Lusamine, walking to where the grunt was standing. She glanced at where Mimi was, then seemed surprised. "How did a Fennekin get here?" she questioned, "Oh, maybe it was with the Furfrou." Alessa clung onto Lusamine, a little afraid of being burned.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 26, 2017 7:53 am

The grunt took most of the damage as he stood in front of Lusamine. Lusamine backed away, a bit shocked. Alessa yelped as she felt a tiny ember sing her tail. She jumped down and took off running. Another grunt went to retrieve Alessa as the first grunt let made sure Lusamine didn't get burned. "I'm okay." insisted Lusamine, "Just leave the Fennekin alone for now."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 26, 2017 8:05 am

Alessa whined as she was picked up and taken down to the lab with Lusamine in tow. She was brought to Sector A and one of the scientists took Alessa. Lusamine checked on Eileen while Alessa was examined. The fur at the end of her tail was burned off. Eileen woke up when she heard everyone coming inside. She stayed at the back of her cage as Alessa's burns were cleaned.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesicle » Fri May 26, 2017 10:39 am

((I just saw the request about Sylveon getting caught, I'll just say sure, she can't be wild forever c: ))

Sylveon || Alone

Sylveon perked her ears at the sound of chattering, and Pokemon. She sniffed the air and stumbled towards the forest, hiding in the brush the best she could as she approached the sound. There, she saw a human and 3 pokemon she had never seen before. 1 seemed familiar, and it took her a while to remember. It was a vulpix, but the others were still unfamiliar by a ton.
"Hm?" Sylveon tried her best to listen to the conversation, but failed, and instead sunk father into the bushes. Before she could get away, she stepped on something that made a loud, alerting noise. She tripped and became dizzy, unable to stand without falling again.
Please don't notice, she thought holding as still as possible, her pink tail facing the beach. No matter how hard she tried to convince herself, she knew that her plea was dumb and she would still draw herself attention.

"All of your feelings are completely valid and you deserve to be heard, and you are all loved beyond belief."

She/her, Thomas Sanders Fangirl, Jacksfilms Fangirl.
Joan, Talyn, Patton, Anxiety <3

Pinesicle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 26, 2017 12:20 pm

(Can I have a quick recap, and is the battle between Ghost and Chloris still going on? If not, could Chloris possibly meet Lusamine?)
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 26, 2017 12:24 pm

OOC: Uh, I'm not sure as far as the battle goes. She hasn't posted since then. Chloris can meet Lusamine if you want.

As far as a recap, basically that the Furfrou all got checked over, Mimi (Fennekin) was on a different boat and got to the foundation (and burned Alessa's tail), also Maria got back to Melemele via Lusamine's Milotic.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 26, 2017 12:26 pm

(Okay, I'll PM Ghost's roleplayer and if she doesn't respond then I'll see if we can set up something between the smug and the blonde smug.)
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 26, 2017 12:28 pm

OOC: Okay! Maria and Lycan are actually walking back to the ranch, so Chloris can talk to Maria and then maybe meet Lusamine (if Ghost's RPer doesn't respond).
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 pm

(i'm so sorry for not posting! my concert for orchestra was today..
i'll post later. right now i'm going somewhere.)
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 26, 2017 12:38 pm

(That's fine! Real life always takes precedence over CS)
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me