Emberclan~open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:46 am

Shadowkit
      The kit let out a soft mew when she felt her mother (presumably) nudged her closer. She began nursing on her mother, pawing at her stomach.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emberclan~open and accepting

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:57 am

«Tigerberry \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 40 Moons»
The calico she-cat purred softly, curling into a ball in her nest.

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 23 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat purred softly. At least my kits won't do that. I hope not, at least.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Creamtailefelt anger bubble within her she was done bei pushed aside by toms in her life. "ALRIGHT THEN, I GUESS YOU'RE NOT THE REED FROM THE PROPHECY ONLY A SELFISH TOM THAT CARES ONLY ABOUT HIMSELF. ALSO I AM NOT ON YOUR TERRITORY IF YOU HOTICED IM STILL ON MY OWN, FOX HEARTED TOM!" She hissed and spat at Reedheart. She stood up and growled once more, "go on your merry way home ya have nothing better to do with she cats. You only like toms," she growled and huffed. She didn't like being reated like trash, she didn't like how every tom treated her the same. They were all selfish, "you both are flee brains." She spoke to the two toms.

Dapplefeather looked at the medicine cat then her twisted leg, "you think that I can go on petrols." She stood but kept her twisted leg up and sighed. "I see, I'm hopeless." She limped away from the medicine cat and into the Warriors den.

Sapstar looked at Nightecho and nodded, "yes?"
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Shadowkit
      She looked up at her mother as she heard her mother saying something but she wasn't sure.

Nightecho
      "This kit is supposed to be in a kit's age, but she is not named one..." Her voice trailed off. "I believe she was a loner and someone brought her into the nursery."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:39 pm

"Oaktail brought here here. He gave her to Tigerberry who I guess put her in the nursery." Sapstar nodded knowing this kit but not her name.

Poppykit let out squeeks of disapproval as she was being squished by her siblings. She was slightly smaller then the other two but her ears larger slightly. She couldn't open her eyes yet.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Shadowkit
      The kit heard the other she-kit squeaked as she squished her sibling even more, mewing as she did so.

Nightecho
      "Amber is her name," she responded, stopping to think for a while. "Should she be named Amberkit? Or wait until she is an apprentice and be named as Amberpaw?" She paused. "And who would take care of the kit?"
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:50 pm

«Tigerberry \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 40 Moons»
The calico she-cat soon fell asleep.

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 23 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat heard her kits' squeaks, and nudged them all around so they wouldn't be on top of each other.

«Lionkit \ Tom \ Kit \ Newborn»
The golden tabby tom kit yawned, falling asleep, lying half-way on his mother's paw.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Shadowkit
      The kit nudged her brother away, and mewed rather loudly, trying to get her mother's full attention.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:55 pm

Poppykit began to scream it hurt. Whatever was squishing her was hurting now. She tried to move but the weight ontop of her kept her there. Soon the weight was moved and she stopped and moved closer to her mothers belly whimpering.

Sapstar looked at the kit then to Nightecho, "we can call her Amberkit, if Flowergaze can she can take care of her. Though she seems she is old enough to eat some prey."
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Nightecho
      "Your name is Amberkit, little one," She purred endearingly, "just like us with two names into one." She met her leader's gaze and nodded, "alright I will see if Flowergaze can take care of her. If not I can bring her a small vole or something to eat."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me