~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Redfeather was turning red as soon as she noticed the rose. "N-N-Nice to meet you Rainfall." Redfeather said, stuttering.

Strawberryglory giggled. She then whispered "My turn!" Her horn started glowling and a lit candle floated onto the two pegasuses table and then she changed one of Sugarcube worker's personality. One of SUgarcube Corner's workers came over to Redfeather and Rainfall. "You know, Their is a couple special, Would you like it?"
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Starlit's cheeks inflated with the silent laughter that threatened to burst out. She swallowed it back and tensed her shoulders. "Me next!" The lights began to dim, and a dusty old violin that had been hiding in a corner of the shop floated out and began to pour out sweet, slow, romantic music.
---
Rainfall was redder than an apple. His throat seemed to be closed up and he tried to choke out a few words, but nothing came.
pROUD TO BE A, uH, tAURUS,
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Strawberryglory was about to laugh her heart out. "Look how red he's gettin!" She whispered to Starlit. She then made a pony walk up to Rainfall and say "You know, redfeather has a crush on you. She told me."

Redfeather's face became bright red. Her throat was completly dry at what the pony said.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Starlit smiled kindly at the two pegasi, but inside she was hurting from the unspoken laughter. "Is this your first date? You two make such a good couple!"
---
Rainfall banged his head on the table, hiding his face in his hooves. "This can't be happening, right?"
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvus corone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:10 pm

I want to join!

Username:NiGHTS
Pony's name:Dreamdrop
Picture of pony(Or detailed description):Image
Cutie Mark:Ideyahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nights:_Journey_of_Dreams
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult):Teen
Talent: Drawing
History: I may come back to this.
Personality:I may come back to this.
Job(Optinal):
Crush:No
Foals:No
Other:I have never watched MLP FIM.Bare with me.
corvus corone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 pm

[ You should start watching My little pony! It's a great show! ]

Strawberryglory wanted to laugh so hard. "A fine couple!" Strawberryglory commented on the two pegasi. She then controlled the pony to say one more thing. "Oh it's happening." The pony said to Rainfall.

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Starlit couldn't take it anymore. She and Strawberryglory — and their donut boxes — disappeared in a flash of white light. They reappeared again outside the bakery, where Starlit burst out laughing, tears flowing from her eyes.
---
Rainfall let out a strangled groan.
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 pm

As soon as Strawberryglory was teleported in front of Sugar Cube corner, laughing. She laughed so hard her stomach was hurting. She didn't care.

Redfeather's face was red. She truly did like him. Did he hate her at the moment? Did he never want to see her again? Redfeather put both of their dount boxes on her back. "Hey, Want to go somewhere else?" She asked him.

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ospreypaw » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:02 pm

I want to join!

Username: Ospreypaw
Pony's name: Lilac Bloom
Picture of pony(Or detailed description): no picture yet, but here the most detailed description I have of her ^^
Lilac Bloom is a brown unicorn, her mane is black and small black spots are flecked across her body like freckles. Her long messy black mane covers over her left eye and her tail is also messy. She has a white spot that surrounds her smallish horn. Her eyes are a light purple, her hooves are black.
Cutie Mark: a light purple flower with smaller flowers
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult): Teen
Talent: Growing Plants
History: Nothing much, raised in Ponyville like a normal pony
Personality: She a shy girl, she really doesn't trust ponies and prefers to be alone with her plants.
Job(Optinal): She works at a flower parlor
Crush: N/A
Foals: N/A
Other: N/A
Hello, Call me Osprey :3
Ospreypaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead-Not-Sleeping » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:09 pm

I want to join!

Username: Brooke Kelpie
Pony's name: Fern Frond
Picture of pony: Image
Cutie Mark: A fern frond, curled up in a circle. It's surrounded by triangles, pointing outwards. Kinda like Zecora's Cutie Mark. *
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult): Just barely a teen.
Talent: Plants and herbs. She's good at identifying them, making potions/etc, drying and storing them, etc. In her spare time, she likes to press flowers.
History: Fern Frond lived in a small village, from a far away land**. She had a pretty good life; she was educated well in the ways and histories of her land, and showed great promise with her skills with plants and herbs. One problem; she had a horn. Magic was unheard of in her land, and was considered a bad omen. Although she was educated well, the villagers considered her "cursed", and wanted to drive her away from the land. The villager's elders were indecisive though; even if she was cursed, she was still a child. Did her youth and innocence "overpower" her curse, or vice versa? They waited, to see what would happen. Perhaps they would be able to tell, in due time, if her intentions were of malice or good. Most of the other villagers had something to say about that, though. They didn't like waiting, while a "monster" was allowed to stay in their village. They wanted to destroy her, once and for all. One day, they had waited long enough. An angry mob formed in the center of the town. Fern Frond had just enough time to pack her things and flee before they came to kill her. Even with the narrow head-start, she was nearly killed anyways, due to being severely outnumbered and outmatched. She managed to scrape by, though, and fearing for her life, fled the lands..
After many months of travel, she came upon Equestria.
Personality: Fern Frond is shy and soft-spoken, especially when it comes to being around other ponies. She prefers to keep to herself; not trusting anypony (due to what happened in her past). Past her self-maintained "shell", though, you'll find a curious, bright pony who loves to learn. Besides learning about plants, or just learning in general, she likes to write and read. She is fluent in her native language***, and is roughly fluent in Equestrian/english.
Job: None.
Crush: N/A
Foals: N/A
Other:
*Total lack of creativity, sorry. I couldn't find anything "tribal-looking' enough! So I just referenced off of Zecora's cutie mark instead. If you're still having trouble "seeing" what Fern's cutie mark looks like, look at Zecora's cutie mark and imagine the swirl is a fern frond. 8D
**I don't know the name of her homeland..it was never mentioned in the show where Zecora came from..so..yeah..think Africa, I suppose..
***Let's just say it's Swahili. That's what Zecora was originally going to speak, but the creators didn't have the time/resources to get a translator, so they asked the voice actor for Zecora to improvise.[/b]

HHHNNNGGGGG~ This form is so long. Sorry. XC It's also still a WIP..kinda..I might edit this tomorrow; it's late at night where I live. Yawn.
(Also. I imagine Fern Frond struggling through deserts and snowy plains, while this song is playing. D': )
Dead-Not-Sleeping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me