β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”Š π“ž&𝓐 β”Š π’²π’Άπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“‡ π’žπ’Άπ“‰π“ˆ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”ŠDoeprance, Stonepaw (6)

Postby MEAT.BALL » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:53 pm

🌻DOEPRANCE . . .
. . . she-cat, 26 moons, hunter
. . . interacting with no-one
west side of SorrelClan territory

Doeprance is currently taking a nap on a fallen tree. Feel free to wake her!

πŸͺ¨STONEPAW . . .
. . . tom, 11 moons, guardian's apprentice
. . . interacting with Thicketstorm
nearing the river

He sent a glance backwards towards his mentor. "Well..." he mewed, "the river is sort of a basis for a lot of other SorrelClan landmarks. If you can locate the river, you can find your way almost anywhere." He finished, hoping he'd gotten his point through well enough. As they drew slightly closer to their destination, he sheepishly added, "The river's also important in its own right, too. We get a lot of our food and herbs from it."
Stonepaw had always liked the river. He didn't visit it all that often, but stopping by to sunbathe or relax to the sound of rushing water always calmed his nerves.
MEAT.BALL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… coffee.berry | Post 10

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:12 pm

Echostar | 29 moons | Alpha | she/her | Tags: Pigeonheather | Location: Alpha Den

"Oh hey, Pigeonheather. Sorry, I didn’t notice you." Echostar said, just realizing that Pigeonheather had been talking to her. ”Yes, Martenfang is currently organizing the patrols. You should ask them about it, okay?” Echostar nodded to Pigeonheather, and waited for cats to come in.

coffee.berry wrote:Sandpaw | 9 moons | Hunter's Apprentice | she/her | Tags: Foxshine | Location: Camp

"Yes, that's completely fine! And I'll try to be mature." Sandpaw grinned, letting out a huge sigh. It was good to get everything out once in a while. "Also, just so you know, you're a really good mentor. Now let's go find those cats!"
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ β”Š π“ž&𝓐 β”Š π’²π’Άπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘œπ“‡ π’žπ’Άπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:22 pm

Pigeonheather
male guardian| apprentice is open | crush on Echostar | tags- Echostar, Martenfang

The cream-colored tom flicked his eyes not really knowing what to feel about the thing that his leader didn't notice him, even if he was being this close to her. Some others could feel bad after something like that, but he really didn't care. He gave a nod to the alpha "I see...alright I will go to check on her if she has anything on her mind" he responded with a shy smile "thank you" he said silently, before turning around to the way he saw the deputy with the two siblings. He looked at them for a moment "good morning Martenfang, sorry to bother you, but eh, are you done any patrols yet? I am late I know, but if there is anything for me to do now, could be great..." he asked her rather embarrassed.

Vanillaflake
female Queen | kits are Frozenkit & Glacierkit | crush is open|tags- kits, Pinecloud

The white bring patched she-cat smiled and nodded to the other queen "yeah they are...I don't know what to think about that...somehow I am glad for them to get into apprenticeship and me to go to work as a warrior now, but still, it's kind of sad too to see them grow so fast" she meowed with a sigh. She gave a look to her kits, before faced the queen one again "what about you? any news for your little ones? when are they going to arrive in this world?" she asked her.

Scorchpaw
female guard apprentice | mentor is Martenfang | crush on open | tags- Archpaw, Martenfang

She looked at her brother before turning to her mentor, She was fine about waiting for her as she was the deputy of the clan and she had many more other things to do than just to train her. She understood that, even if sometimes she did feel afraid if she is really staying behind other apprentices of her age, her brother could not be a problem as he didn't really have a mentor just for him.
She gave a smile to Archpaw, before stepping toward her mentor "okay Martengfang I am here, and ready for anything I think" she meowed flicking her tail "so what are we doing then? are we doing some patrols now perhaps?" she kept asking.

Archpaw
male hunter apprentice |mentor is - | crush on Pearpaw, Sandpaw | tags- Scorchpaw, Martenfang, Nightwhisker

He looked at the deputy little bit emotionless look into his eyes, not really knowing why thought. He didn't have anything against his sister being trained with the clan's deputy. He did hope to have a mentor too, who is the only one training him, instead that he run to ask any cats if they had anything nice to him to do or if they had time to train him. He nodded to Martenfang when she mentioned the Nightwhisker, as much as he knew the hunter didn't have an apprentice yet, so maybe he could go and ask her to start training him properly from now on.
As his sister left for her mentor she looked over to the black hunter, seeing her not so far away. flicking his tail he took a deep sight as he walked toward her "Hello Nightwhisker? Martenfang said that you're maybe open to something to do?" he asked her.

Frozenkit
female kit | mother is Vanillaflake | small crush on Viperpaw |tags- family

The creamy white kitten woke up when her brother kicked her to her back, making her meow in surprise "hey, stop that, that's not fun" she hissed to him. She blinked her eyes with a yawn as she watched after what else her stupid brother was doing "Don't ask me...I didn't bring that prey here..." she responded to him with annoyance. She looked at their mother when Glcierkit managed to wake her up too "uncle did?" she murmured and took herself to the small prey.

Glacierkit
male kit | mother is Vanillaflake| crush is open | tags - family

He was the first to wake up to his family, yawning the mostly white with few black spots on his face stood up. He looked at the silent den for a moment, seeing the other queen there, but focused mostly on the prey he saw near the entrance just waiting there all moveless "oh what's that?" he murmured to himself starting to kick his sister back "hoy look they prey to come to watch us, see, see, how it got here?" he asked looking to his sister who only hissed to him "well I never said that you did...mom, woke up" he looked to her, before turning to his mother "mom...they're is prey there, can we eat that?" he asked her with excitement. He flicked his tail as his mother told them that it was from their uncle "ooh, we can always count the uncle Pigeonheather" he meowed loudly before following his sister to the prey.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 6 β˜… Wolf, White, Swift & Night

Postby Nyverria » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:34 pm

Wolfheart | Female | Guardian | 34 moons | Apprentice: Viperpaw | Tags: Viperpaw, Tigerfin | Location: Clan territory border

As the grey tabby lead the patrol she glanced back to check on her apprentice and clan mate. All seemed well so far, it seemed as if Tigerfin was lost in his thoughts and well.. Viperpaw being well.. Viperpaw. Continuing they finally reach the border of the territory and began walking along the border. "This is the border here Viperpaw." The molly began speaking as she kept walking, "It's not very often that we catch a new scent of foxes or coyotes at the border, yet alone in our territory." she added as she glanced behind her to make sure Viperpaw was paying attention. "Is there anything I'm missing on this Tigerfin?" Wolfheart asked with the flick of her tail in uncertainty.

Whiteflame | Male | Guardian | 46 moons | Apprentice: Sealpaw | Tags: Sealpaw | Location: Camp

Whiteflame had led Sealpaw to a little clearing he normally brings Sealpaw too so he can combat train. Alright Sealpaw, try the half-turn belly rake on me so we can see what you need to improve on." The white male mewed as he took a few paces in front of his apprentice and turned to face him. Whiteflame now stood his ground as his muscles rippled under his white coat. His eyes narrowed and did his best to look threatening as to simulate an enemy cat as he readied for Sealpaw's blow.

Swiftclaw | Male | Hunter | 37 moons | Apprentice: Pearlpaw | Tags: Pearlpaw, Foxshine, Sandpaw | Location: Apprentice den

It was as if nothing had ever happened by the time Swiftclaw had finally led Pearlpaw to a shallow part of the river where some fish would be swimming. "Alright Pearlpaw do you know the strategy to catching fish?!" the tall tom asked with enthusiasm as he turned to look at Pearlpaw with an excited look on his profile. There was almost a small skip in his step as he drew closer to the river waiting for his apprentice.

Nightwhisper | Female | Hunter | 42 moons | Tags: Martenfang | Location: Camp

The black molly felt a slight flush on her profile as Martenfang winked and said her goodbyes. As far back as the two had gone she knew how Martenfang acted with the cats in the clan, it was as if she liked how charming the deputy was.. even during their time as apprentices. Lost in thought it was Archpaw that snapped her back into reality. "Oh um..sure." Nightwhisper mewed quietly unsure of what exactly she was going to do with Archpaw, "Perhaps we can catch up to Martenfang and Sorchpaw and train you two together." she added quietly as she flicked her fluffy tail for Archpaw to follow. Hopefully she could stop Martenfang before they left the camp.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☘ Breeze{4} β˜€ Fox{9} √ Viper{6}

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:38 pm

☘ Breezepaw - Male - 13 moons - Mender's Apprentice - Mentor: Mintpool - ~Mintpool ☘
    He was thrilled at the agreement, both because he was worried about that coltsfoot and because a nice walk in the morning was always great. "I don't actually know," Breezepaw answered regretfully at the question, head dipping down in a slight apology, "the morning I'd found it must have been right after a small rainstorm had happened in the night -- there was no scents nearby of anything large enough to have caused the damage." Not for lack of effort on his part! He just couldn't pick out anything significant.

β˜€ Foxshine - Male - 33 moons - Hunter- Apprentice: Sandpaw - ~Sandpaw, Swiftclaw, Pearlpawβ˜€
    "I'm the best mentor, obviously," Foxshine retorted with a confidence that he definitely didn't feel, as he led Sandpaw back out of camp and towards the river. No point in dwelling on it right now, couldn't risk a spiral when Sandpaw was right there and had just had one herself -- he was the mentor here and he needed to be steady for her sake. It didn't take them too long to find Swiftclaw and his apprentice once more and once the pair was in sight he flicked his tail towards Pearlpaw, motioning Sandpaw forward.

√ Viperpaw - Male - 8 moons - Guardian's Apprentice - Mentor: Wolfheart - ~Wolfheart, Tigerfin √
    Viperpaw was much more alert once they were out and about in the territory. His ears flicked this way and that, trying to catch everything that his one good eye couldn't. It was a habit -- though not a bad one -- that Viper had instilled in him for as long as the small tom could remember. To always remain aware and to use his better senses to cover for what he simply couldn't do by circumstance of birth. She'd never accept any excuse.
    His eye snapped to Wolfheart as she spoke once more, giving a vague nod to show he was listening as they walked along the border. He was reasonably certain he knew the edges of the territory already but he was fine with reminders. Who was he to argue with a walk that got him away from camp for a part of the day?
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… coffee.berry | Post 11

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:57 pm

Echostar | 29 moons | Alpha | she/her | Tags: Open| Location: Alpha Den

"Alright, who's going to come in now?" Echostar thought to herself. Probably no one, as there weren't any.. problems around camp.

Sandpaw | 9 moons | Hunter's Apprentice | she/her | Tags: Foxshine, Swiftclaw, Pearlpaw | Location: River

Sandpaw laughed. "Of course you are!" When they arrived, Foxshine's tail pointed towards Pearlpaw, and Sandpaw cleared her throat nervously, afraid the cat would start throwing fish at her or something. "Uhh, hi. Sorry about that.. unexpected scene - the comment you made about my pesky little award came out a bit.. harsh." Sandpaw stifled her urge to repeat more, but left it at that; she didn't want to have enemies in the clan, and certainly not with cats from her own den.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… π“ˆπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“π’Έπ“π’Άπ“ƒ - Ferncreek (1)

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:00 am

-Ferncreek-
Female - 15 moons - Guardian
Tags: Open - Location: Camp

Ferncreek was sitting outside of the Guardian's den, the morning sun already warming her pelt. With a sigh, she realized it was probably going to be sunny all day. Which was fine, most cats enjoyed warm weather after all... Although for Ferncreek, she preferred cooler weather. It's not that she hated the sun. It's just that it sometimes got to be a little... much. Shaking her pelt, she pushed her thoughts aside. She would make the most of her day regardless of her weather preferences. She wondered for a moment if the dawn patrol was about to leave, and she could join it, or if they had already left. Perhaps she should ask the alpha?

Yet when she lifted herself up to head towards the alpha's den, she felt a sudden twinge of nervousness. The leader was usually nice towards her, but that didn't stop Ferncreek from feeling anxious about talking to her. What if she doesn't want to be bothered? What if she thinks I'm a mouse-brain for asking to join the patrol? I mean, if she wanted me to join, either she or the deputy would probably come and tell me... Then again, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. But... what if she's still asleep? I should probably wait for her to come out of her den first.

Having made up her mind, she sat back down, and set her gaze towards the Alpha's den. If the deputy happened to be around, she might ask her instead. She had to admit, it was a bit easer to talk to her than the alpha, with Martenfang's fun-loving and positive personality. However, she knew that Echostar was probably a really friendly cat too... Ferncreek just wished she had the courage to get to know her better.
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Warrior Cats.
current hyperfixations: AVM and Animal Jam.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
βœ¨πŸŒ•βœ¨
✨"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."✨
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜…β”Š6.

Postby anathema » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:55 am

martenfang

she-cat | 41 moons | deputy

martenfang chuckled at her apprentice's response. she was glad that the young she-cat had some early-morning mojo going. "a patrol, you say?" she raised an eyebrow and smirked teasingly. "perhaps we should. how about you lead me on a mock-patrol and show me how it's meant to be done?"

martenfang had taken scorchpaw on guardian patrols before, but was keen on finding out whether the latter had been paying attention to any details she'd provided to her in the past. with the weather already being so fox-dunged hot for the early morning, martenfang didn't want to overexert her apprentice today... not when they'd been working so hard in the last few sunrises.

when pigeonfeather approached, martenfang offered a cordial smile and dip of her head. "most of the dawn patrols have already left, but you could buddy up with ferncreek for a patrol at sunhigh, if you'd like!" she replied cheerfully.

tigerfin
    tom | 41 moons | guardian

tigerfin, still deeply immersed in his troubling thoughts, had barely picked up on wolfheart speaking to her apprentice and, eventually, him too. swallowing thickly, he gave a curt nod of his head before turning to look directly at the duo.

"i believe not," he mewed shortly, tail twitching with embarrassment. it was unlike him to not pay attention... not to this extent, at least. "well... i suppose it's also worth noting we occasionally get a loner or rogue, but they're not nearly as threatening as foxes or coyotes. and rogues are just loners with a mean streak." he gave a faint purr of amusement.

sealpaw
    tom | 10 moons | guardian apprentice

"o-okay," sealpaw stammered, apprehensive. "i'll give it my best shot, i'm just a little bit nervous because... y'know..." he glanced down at his physique sheepishly. "... it's just, well, i'm not the smallest apprentice around."

oh, never mind that... whiteflame wouldn't let him give up no matter what. the older tom was a well-versed, full-fledged guardian; perhaps he was even one of the leading guardians of the whole clan. his mentor had a good heart, but he wasn't going to go soft on him in a training setting... especially with sealpaw getting so close to his guardian assessment.

failure was not an option. not anymore, at least.

especially if it meant finally shutting up tigerfin.

"i'm gonna do it now," sealpaw said, deciding not to stall any longer. keeping his claws sheathedβ€”he didn't want to actually hurt his mentorβ€”the plump bicolored tom crouched and wiggled his rear, trying to gather some potential energy before he struck. he knew he couldn't actually wait this long in battle, but he'd work on it.

then, with that, he bounded forward, albeit a tad clumsily before flipping on his side, paws aimed for whiteflame's belly. but rather than hitting his target as intended, sealpaw instead crashed into one of whiteflame's muscular shoulders. "s-sorry!"
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜… sandpaw, brackenfur, echostar

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:50 pm

β˜… sandpaw
    apprentice den // 9 moons // she-her // hunter apprentice
    tags ;; open

Sandpaw stood at the edge of a cliff. She wasn't in Sorrelclan, neither in Crescentclan, so..
    where was she? Sandpaw looked around, suddenly feeling very frightened. A lion came
    out of the shadows behind her.

The apprentice turned slowly, watching as the lion neared her. It snarled, making Sandpaw
    flinch. It came closer and closer, so close that Sandpaw couldn't bear to watch the frightening
    creature. It pushed it's weight to it's back feet, and pounced..

..and Sandpaw jumped over the edge. She landed on a little ledge. It was just big enough to
    hold two of her. She wasn't standing in the shadows - those were behind her.

Wait. Shadows. She'd heard a story once about Sorrelclan.. the cats could travel using shadows.
    Sandpaw squealed with glee, all her fear suddenly gone. She stepped into the shadows and
    thought about the place she knew best.. home.

Sandpaw woke up with a start. "It was just a dream." she breathed. "But maybe it's real after
    all?"
    she got ready to step into the shadows in the corner of the den, where her moss bed
    was, when something interrupted her.

β˜… brackenfur
    hunter den // 16 moons // he-him // hunter
    tags ;; clovershade

Brackenfur got up from his moss bed and stretched, yawning for what felt like ages. He spotted
    a yellow-eyed, pure white cat in the den. Strange. He didn't remember seeing her before.

Brackenfur finally stopped stretching and yawning. He walked over to the sleeping cat and shook
    her with his paws. "Wake up, sleepyhead! It's morning." he grinned, looking at the sun outside.
    "By the way, I'm Brackenfur. Who are you?!" he widened his eyes.

β˜… echostar
    alpha den // 29 moons // she-her // alpha
    tags ;; open

Echostar slept in her moss bed, turning or curling up a bit more every few minutes. She wasn't
    having an easy night. Every now and then, she'd mutter the occasional "Sandpaw, stop eating
    that. It's not good for you."
    and then start snoring and stop.

All of a sudden, Echostar remembered the two important things happening that day. One, the
    morning patrol, which she had to control, and two, the training class. She woke up, and sat
    down on her moss bed.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β˜… Mint, Pearl, Pine, & Thicket

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:57 am

☀
β‡Ό Mintpool β‡Ό
Queergender β‡Ό Mender β‡Ό 65 Moons
Tags: Open β‡Ό Location: Menders den

indentation ~Xe be sleeping, feel free to wake Xem up. I'm too lazy/tired to write up a dream sequence rn.~

β˜€
β‡Ό Pearlpaw β‡Ό
Female β‡Ό Hunter Apprentice β‡Ό 10 Moons
Tags: Sandpaw β‡Ό Location: Apprentices den

indentation The calico she-cat still wasn't used to sleeping around a bunch of cats, and due to her time as a loner, the she-cat was a light sleeper. So it wasn't really a surprise that someone's soft pawsteps woke her. Mentally groaning, the fawn and cream she-cat opened her eyes and maneuvered herself onto her side. A sigh left her as she spotted Sandpaw, Great, things didn't exactly go well yesterday. The ticked tabby got to her paws and opened her jaws to question the other feline. "What in the name of Cresentclan are you doing, Sandpaw? It's too early for any shenanigans." Pearlpaw asked, a mixture of curiosity and annoyance in her voice. Seeing Sandpaw standing partially in the shadows of the hunter apprentices den was odd, but also normal considering there were shadows everywhere.

Ξ 
β‡Ό Pinecloud β‡Ό
Female β‡Ό Queen β‡Ό 40 Moons
Tags: Open β‡Ό Location: Nursery

indentation Having been restless for most of the night the patched she-cat had ended up getting up early, and snagging a sparrow before most of the rest of the clan woke up. With the bird de-feathered and half-eaten at this point, the she-cat figured that she could relax. Her body was tense, and stiff as if it was expecting something horrible to happen. She figured - hoped really - that it didn't have anything to do with her kits or her sire. Pinecloud couldn't stand the thought of losing them. Having already lost Boulderleg, her dearly departed mate and the father of her unborn kits, she was desperate not to lose any more kin. After Applebelly had died, she'd been without any real maternal figure until Whitethroat. Sighing the feline shook her head, trying to dislodge the melancholy thoughts, and continued eating.

☊
β‡Ό Thicketstorm β‡Ό
Male β‡Ό Guardian β‡Ό 32 Moons
Tags: Open β‡Ό Location: Camp

indentation Seasons had passed since he'd gotten his full guardian name, but sometimes he still felt like an apprentice. It wasn't like he was still an apprentice, but still, he often felt like he was still looking for guidance from his old mentor Jackdawstrike. The older tom was an elder now, he'd been one of the cat's last apprentices, the last if he remembered correctly. He hummed and curled his tail neatly around his paws as he waited for Martenfang or Echostar to start assigning patrols. Thicketstorm had no real plans for Stonepaw today, so he was happy to follow the whim of the higher ranks.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me