Mysticclan 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Mysticclan 2.0

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Tom
11 Moons
Med. Apprentice
Location; --
Romantic interest; Caimanpaw [Developing]
Tags;--
Thunderpaw

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thunderpaw halted in front of her and watched her body language, taking it all in. From the observation he took of Molepaw, he was convinced she hasn’t changed much. That wasn’t surprising though for him. “It’s okay, but are you okay?” He meowed softly, analyzing her wound and the blood that oozed from it. He shook his head dismissively and bumped his head softly to hers so that he could gain her attention. “Don’t apologize. This is apart of my job to heal and it’s apart of a warriors life to get injured, big or small.” With that, he went further into the medicine cat den and reappeared with some cobweb and a poppy seed. “I brought this just in case it hurt,” he then pushed the seed towards her.

Tom
38 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; Tbd
Tags; --
Riverclaw

Riverclaw sat down under a tree, taking shelter in the shade while he groomed his fur. He couldn't be bothered to groom his fur while he was in the warrior's den considering he didn't want to be rude and take the chance of waking someone up.

Tom
12 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp center
Romantic interest; Crestpaw [Developing]
Tags; ---
Jaguarstrike

Jaguarstrike came out the warrior's den yawning, giving his body a good shake to rid any drowsiness he still felt, as well as remove any possibility that there could have been moss on his fur . He proceeded to walk further away from the den and towards the center of camp. He sat down and began to become lost in thought, wondering about his friends. He would love to spend time with them soon, but knew any of the them could become busy out of the blue with patrols or something.

DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:08 am

Creamflower hears a voice and turns her head to see it was Duststar, MysticClan's leader. "Hello Duststar!" she greeted warmly. "I just ended up waking up early today. You seem surprised. Is everything okay?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Fadedember
❝The Master of Zen❞
gender; Non-Binary age; 33 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansex-Demirom
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Brittlekit tagged; Open

indentation Without an apprentice to teach, Fadedember spent most of their days relaxing outside of patroling. As such the graceful feline was laid out in a sunny spot in camp, sprawled out on their belly, just relaxing and soaking up the heat of the sun's rays. Eyes lulled into a half-closed position, the pale warrior stared out around camp taking note of the few cats loitering around. It was a nice day, so things seemed kind of slow to them, not that they minded it. Purring low in their throat, the slender feline paused as their eyes came to rest on Brittlekit. The oddly-colored kit seemed to be alone, and for the life of them, they could remember what happened to the young toms mother. Sighing, they closed their eyes and hoped that the young cat would find his place soon.

Maplehaze
❝The Vengeful❞
gender; Female age; 49 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Blinkpaw tagged; Open

indentationMaplehaze sighed as she woke, not in a good mood. Well, the torbie hadn't been in a good mood for a while, in fact, it had almost been a full half-moon sense her mood had taken a turn for the worst. Grumbling and muttering curses under her breath, the she-cat stepped out of her nest and stomped carelessly out of the warrior's den. Her eyes snapped around camp for a few moments, looking for the brown-and-white tabby figure of her apprentice. Lips curling back into a sneer as she hadn't spotted him up and about, the molly made her way over to the entrance to the camp. Pausing for a moment, the curly-furred she-cat looked back for a moment before stepping out of camp.

Crestpaw
❝The Sceret Keeper❞
gender; Female age; 11 Moons rank; Apprentice sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; None tagged; none

indentation Exhaustion warred with her body as Crestpaw struggled to stay awake. She'd done a potentially mouse-brained thing and stayed up the whole night to practice her hunting. Specifically train her skills in hunting mice and other, so-called easy-to-catch prey. Despite staying up the whole night, and most of the day before, the cream and white she-cat were returning to camp with only one small and skinny mouse and a vole. While it wasn't much, it was an improvement, as usually, she'd only be able to get her paws on one, before she'd have to resort to going after hares and birds. That being said, her eyesight was dimming as she stumbled into camp, yawning with her prey between her teeth. Drowsily the feline padded over to the prey-pile and dropped off her catches before heading towards the apprentice's den for some sleep. Crestpaw just made it inside the apprentice's den before the she-cat fell into a passed-out in a dead sleep from exhaustion. Funnily enough, the tip of her tail stuck out from the entrance of the apprentice's den.

Zion
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50 Moons rank; Loner sexuality; Androsexual
mentions; Mysticclan, Seeker, Vinepaw/leaf tagged; open

indentation After his run-in with the two clan cats, Seeker and Vinepaw, an elder and apprentice, Zion had been much more cautious about scent markers. The tom had never scent marked anything before, mostly because he'd never had anything that he'd called his own. Aside from the few moons that he and his siblings had nested with their parents, Zion had lived as a nomad for the most part. Also not counting his few moons with Leo and his sister, Zion refused to even think about the moons there. Curling his tail as he walked the seal brown tom padded along the Mysticclan border, a thoughtful half purr half growl rumbling in his throat.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:05 pm

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 59 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none| Mentions: Creamflower | Tag: Creamflower | Location: camp

He shook his head a bit, “Sorry about sounding a bit surprised, just thought you would be resting. How are you doing this morning?” The sun started to raise higher into the sky warming up the surroundings as well as the ground. The sun shined through the leaves making the floor of the jungle look like it had flakes of gold.

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 101 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Palefur | Tag: Open | Location: Elders den

They awoke jolting a bit from their dream, it has been a while since they had a nightmare last. They shook their head with a quiet sigh, the clan seemed to have slowed down and something started to happen to the prey. Shifting in their nest they glanced over to Palefur the other elder in the den they shared. They were slightly worried as the other elder was moons older then them, wondering how they were faring. They laid their head down thinking as they hoped they hadn't awoken the other elder.

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 27 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none | Mentions: Zion | Tags: Zion | Location: along clan border

She walked along the border just thinking to herself until she heard a mixture of a put and a growl, then the scent hit her nose. It made her fur stand a bit as she debated on either leaving before the other cat knew she was there or attacking. Her brain ran a million miles an hour as she shook her head as her body decided for her walking towards the scent and noise along the border. Soon she could see the other feline her body froze.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 11 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: Thunderpaw | Tags: Thunderpaw | Location: medicine den

She nodded looking at the poppy seeds before taking them. “Thank you,” she softly sighed as she moved her legs with the wounds so Thunderpaw had a better access to them. Her ears flattened she was so dumb, she can’t do anything right. Loosing her family and being alone. She messed up so many times with battle training and seemed to struggle on remembering moves. Either over sleeping or under sleeping, what was wrong with her, or was this a normal thing for every cat? She couldn’t think that way someone else has it worse then her. Her problems are nothing big and had to be pushed aside to help her clan, to help protect others... Right?

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 3 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: outside of camp

He paused as he sighed crawling under the barrier of the camp in a small enough gap that he could go through. He wiggled before appearing on the other side of the wall. He looked around the new scents the new world that he could explore. It scared him but also excited him. No one in the clan would care if he was gone, no one acknowledged him. He began to walk trying to be sneaky like he saw the others in his clan be as he made his way deeper into the territory.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:13 am

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
He sat near the center of the camp, his eyes wandering around all the cats coming out of their den's and doing other things. He looked over at Duststar there talking with Creamflower then to his sister Breezespark, which seemed to be in her own worlds, like usual.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
They were on their way out of the warrior's den but stopped when they saw their apprentice walking back to camp with some small prey. Muddylake blinked their eyes, not so surprised, maybe they could speak with Crestpaw about training at nighttimes, she needed sleep, and being pout so late was dangerous to the young cat.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
She sat outside of the nursery, her eyes on her paws as her mind were elsewhere. She was being many patrols during the past moon, which made her think, how much she enjoyed it and maybe part of her missed being a warrior. There was nothing bad being a queen, but without kits, it was rather pointless, maybe she could go to Duststar so she could become a warrior again.

Vineleaf
trans-tom// young warrior// apprentice (n/A)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
He laid at the same tree he was being with Seeker a moon ago, when they meet this stranger tom, but he seemed harmless and just left their territory without any problems. Sighing he looked down the grass, seeing nobody there, it was still early so most of his clanmates could still be at the camp waiting for the patrols. He could be as well, as he got his warrior name a few days ago, together with Jaguarpaw and Caimanpaw, or Jaguarstrike and Caimancrest now.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
He walked out of the apprentice's den, behind his brother Blinkpaw. He made a quick cleanout before looked around for his mentor Nightpelt at first his eyes stopped at the tom Riverclaw, which was his mentor's crush and part of him wanted that the she-cat to confess to the tom.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
He got out of the warrior's den his brother following after him. He looked around for his mentor Mapleblaze and was rather surprised that the she-cat was nowhere to be seen, usually, she was always up as he woke up 'could this mean I got up before her?' he thought himself, but then shook his head 'no, it can't be...' he sighed.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:19 am

Creamflower smiles and licks her lips for a minute before answering Duststar's question. "I am doing good!" she replied. "How are you doing Duststar?" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:54 am

Teaselflower
╔════╗

Warrior
60 Moons
Siberian
Straight
Single
Alone

╚════╝

There were times when Teaselflower was glad to have a thick coat of fur. It kept him warm and protected him from scrapes and bruises, for example, but there was one, particular aspect that was rather inconvenience. That aspect was grooming. Though tedious at times, he considered the activity an investment in his own health and his ability to perform well for the sake of his clan.
He was just finishing this task at the moment, swiping his paw over his ears to put the finishing touches on his morning routine. Then, Teaselflower fell still, lowering his paw to the ground again and gazing about with green eyes, talking note of the changes that had happened around him during the time he was distracted. There were several cats milling about, waking up, saying their good-mornings, and eating breakfast. Actually, breakfast sounded pretty good right about now...

Palefur
╔══════╗

Elder
183 Moons
European Shorthair
Straight
Single
With Seeker

╚══════╝

Her ear flicked instinctively in her sleep, swiveling towards a sudden noise created by her denmate startling awake. It was morning, nearing the time when Palefur would have neared waking naturally anyway, so her sleep was light enough to be easily disturbed. As she blinked her eyes open sleepily, Palefur felt no irritation at all about be woken up. Being an elder had its perks. One of these was the freedom to sleep whenever she wanted. Gone, were the days when she needed to stick to a warrior's schedule.
"Seeker?", she mewed softly, words slurred slightly from grogginess. "Everything alright...?"
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:55 am

Tom
11 Moons
Med. Apprentice
Location; --
Romantic interest; Caimanpaw [Developing]
Tags;--
Thunderpaw

Thunderpaw let out a light chuckle and shook his head, slightly amused upon Molepaw’s reaction. He didn’t understand it and it confused him a bit, but one thing he was sure of is that she didn’t have to thank him for doing his job. “You know this is my purpose in life right? As you are walking the path of a warrior?” He told her, his words coming off in a questioning tone. Knowing only that she would get injured a lot somehow, he didn’t bother to question her too much about her injuries. What good would it do? He didn’t want to breathe down on her like that, especially since her mentor might already if they know of this reoccurring problem. “Molepaw. I think you’re doing a dandy job as an apprentice you know. You’re really determine. Keep doing your best and whenever you need to, come see me. I can patch you up anytime.” He said as he watched how she was getting, but tried to be cool about how to act. Normal.

The medicine cat apprentice drew closer to the she-cat seeing the would and grazed his tongue over it to clean it up. Sitting down, he reached for some of the cobweb that he had brought back with him and started to apply it to her wound. He made sure to put just enough so hopefully it wouldn’t continue to bleed more bleed later. If it did that was okay he’d just put some more.

Tom
38 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; Tbd
Tags; --
Riverclaw

Riverclaw sat down under a tree, taking shelter in the shade while he groomed his fur. He couldn't be bothered to groom his fur while he was in the warrior's den considering he didn't want to be rude and take the chance of waking someone up.

Tom
12 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp center
Romantic interest; Crestpaw [Developing]
Tags; ---
Jaguarstrike

Jaguarstrike came out the warrior's den yawning, giving his body a good shake to rid any drowsiness he still felt, as well as remove any possibility that there could have been moss on his fur . He proceeded to walk further away from the den and towards the center of camp. He sat down and began to become lost in thought, wondering about his friends. He would love to spend time with them soon, but knew any of the them could become busy out of the blue with patrols or something.

DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:44 am

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 59 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none| Mentions: Creamflower | Tag: Creamflower | Location: camp

"I am doing alright," noticing the clan moving around a bit more seeming to spark with life as the sun rose higher warming up the land waking up more of the life in the jungle. He quickly glanced around to see if his deputy was awake and sending out any patrols. He softly hummed before looking back at Creamflower, "how is the fish tasting?"

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 101 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Palefur | Tag: Palefur| Location: Elders den

They gave a soft smile trying to cover their thoughts and worries. " Sorry about waking you, just a bad dream." They shook their head a bit trying to brush off the remaining thoughts. "Did you rest well?"

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 27 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none | Mentions: Zion | Tags: Zion | Location: along clan border

She walked along the border just thinking to herself until she heard a mixture of a put and a growl, then the scent hit her nose. It made her fur stand a bit as she debated on either leaving before the other cat knew she was there or attacking. Her brain ran a million miles an hour as she shook her head as her body decided for her walking towards the scent and noise along the border. Soon she could see the other feline her body froze.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 11 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: Thunderpaw | Tags: Thunderpaw | Location: medicine den

She lifted her ears looking back to Thunderpaw as he spoke to her. Her heart melted a bit at his words as she felt tears weald up in her eyes. She let Thunderpaw patch her up as she tried to stop her crying, those words she felt like she needed to hear. She wanted to thank him but thought it couldn't really convey how she felt. Sniffling a bit she took a deep breath in a soft smile on her face as she looked at her now patched up wrists. She nodded, "I'll work harder, just you wait. I really appreciate your words Thunderpaw, I'll try and come to you if I need any help."

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 3 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: outside of camp

He paused as he sighed crawling under the barrier of the camp in a small enough gap that he could go through. He wiggled before appearing on the other side of the wall. He looked around the new scents the new world that he could explore. It scared him but also excited him. No one in the clan would care if he was gone, no one acknowledged him. He began to walk trying to be sneaky like he saw the others in his clan be as he made his way deeper into the territory.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:04 pm

Creamflower swallows her bite of fish before answering Duststar's question, smiling. "Delicious!" she exclaimed. "I don't think it could ever taste better!" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me