SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby ghost_raven » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:10 pm

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

After she slipped out of the entrance to the camp, Blossompetal padded towards one of the small streams in the territory. The open fields almost seemed endless to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Jayclaw, Leafsong} + {Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Larksong, Leafsong}

Looking at her brother, Larksong sighed.

"She's in her nest, Leafsong.", the she-cat mewed, concern lining her voice.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:50 am

{SkyClan}

𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻
————————————————————————————————————————————
Tom/31Moons/Leader/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:ShadowFlight
Assigned:ShadowFlight/Location:Camp/Mentions:None/Tags:ShadowFlight

RedStar watched as ShadoeFlight padded off to go and speak with the cats who were on their certain patrols. He shook his fur standing up, thinking about maybe joining a patrol. Gazing over the camp he though about it through his mind,

𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓵
Tom/29Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:MaplePaw/Crush:SwiftStrike>FuzzyFlight
Assigned:LeafSong/Location:Medicine Den/Mentions:MaplePaw/Tags:LeafSong, FullMoon, ShadowFlight

HawkTail dipped his head to FullMoons I’m return, before turning to LeafSong. “Of course I’ll be leaving now have a good day.” Then beginning to leave, he almost ran into ShadowFlight. HawkTail nodded, “alright then. Who will I be on patrol with? Or is this a solo for me?” He mewed curiously.

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
She~Cat/17Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:None

CloudFeather raced through the forest, leaping from branches. One tree to another, coming to a stop when she spotted a squirrel. She slowly climbed down the tree, carful to not let the fallen leaves crunch. She crept closer, before pouncing on the squirrel ending it quickly. She picked up the prey, happy with her catch she padded back twoards the camp leaves crunched here and there.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
Tom/10Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:HoneyBreeze/Crush:None
Location:Camp/Mentions:HoneyBreeze/Tags:GalePaw, HoneyBreeze

ShadePaw had an amused expression on his face, at the thought of a super secret apprentice conversation. ShadePaw’s tail swayed slowly, wondering how GalePaw’s mentor would feel about him heading out. ShadePaw nodded to HoneyBreeze of course, “I have no issues with GalePaw so I don’t see why not.” He mewed in return to her question.

𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓟𝓪𝔀
She~Cat/9Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:RubySplash/Crush:None

SoulPaw padded along the forest floor, she was always out and about before everyone else awoke. She came to a clearing were some of the streams or rivers were located. Sitting down she gazed down at the water, she was in slightly dangerous territory. Being a young apprentice she probably should be out alone, but being the peaceful cat she is she didn’t think anything or anyone had a bad bone and would try to hurt her.

{EchoClan}

𝓟𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓲𝔁𝓟𝓪𝔀
She~Cat/11Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:SoulShade/Crush:None
Location:Apprentice Den/Mentions:SoulShade/Tags:HawkStar, SoulShade, ShadowLeap, & BeaverTail, Open

PheonixPaw padded out of the nursery, she finished her morning task that was given to her by SoulShade. She padded through camp her ears shooting up she looked over at HawkStar. “Of course, I’d love to stretch my legs and we do need to catch more prey.” She mewed.

𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
Tom/12Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:OakPelt/Crush:None

BlazePaw nodded, as OakPelt spoke. Seeing him jump from startlment, and embarrassment BlazePaw tried to hold in his laughter, and amusement. Doing pretty well, he turned his head to hide the fact he was about to die.

𝓔𝓼𝓲𝔁
She~Cat/9Moons/KittyPet/Crush:None
Location:Mountain Blocking TwoLegs & EchoClan/Mentions:None/Tags:Open

Esix heard screaming from behind her as she realized the twolegs were fighting again, a Esix tried to ignore it. Her fur shot up and her back arched, when the male twolegs through a bottle with a weird smell to it. It broke and shattered everywhere, he threw another at the window were Esix lay. The window shattered open, and Esix fell out landing on her side from shock. Esix stood up trying to keep her balance as she raced awake, tripping every now and then over roots. When she finally regained her balance and senses, she turned back. Hiding in the bushes a little ways away from her two legs home, she wanted to leave but didn’t know how to survive on her own.

𝓛𝔂𝓷𝔁𝓚𝓲𝓽
Tom/Unborn/Kit/EchoClan/Mother:SwiftStrike
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:09 am

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Leafsong, Crowpaw, Maplepaw
-
She looked over at Leafsong then to Jyaclaw and Hawktail, turning to face another medicine cat once more "Alright, I don't mind to take Crowpaw out to collect those herbs we still need" she meowed to her with a nod. Her eyes sparkling as she looked around for her apprentice Crowpaw, seeing him with Maplepaw "Hello you two? Is something wrong?" she meowed looking at Maplepaw, when she noticed that Crowpaw was focusing on her leg.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: Ferretblossom, nightclaw
-
She watched the conversations between Nightclaw and Ferretblossom, she didn't really understand why the fluffy tom was always so bad in mood and understood things wrongly. Sighing she looked around for Soulpaw once more, realizing that she didn't see the young she-cat any longer 'hm did she hide somewhere or got out of a camp? If it's the last one...I am so going to show her...' she thought to lash her tail angrily. She looked at Nightclaw "so are we going soon? I think I need to find a lost apprentice" she meowed with a sight.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw, Honeybreeze
-
He nodded to Honeybreeze "Yeah, I am alright to do some training with Shadepaw and you of course" he meowed to her, looking toward his fellow den mate with a smile.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: open
-
He is going to a patrol...

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
-
She is eating a mice inside the nursery...

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
sleeping in nursery.

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Mothbriar
-
She ate the mice Phownixpaw was got to her, looking over at Mothbriar as the tom took something to her as well "Hello Mothbriar...what brings you in elders den?" she meowed with a soft purr. Shaking her long white pelt before royalty sat down landing her white tail over her paws, watching the young er tom.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
She is currently hunting somewhere...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:28 am

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; open[/center]

ferretblossom huffed to himself, flicking his tail angrily. he didn't notice he'd crossed the border in pursue of his prey, as focused as he was. he sprung, pinning the fluffy-tailed rodent under his paws and nipping it's spine. maybe he should eat this squirrel, then keep hunting. he wasn't on an official hunting patrol, anyways, was he?

moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; angoratail, open

"just dropping in. any aches, pains?" he laid, tucking his legs under him neatly. "if not, i'd love to hear a story!" he purred, his large ears perked. "of course, if you want a nap or something, i can go." mothbriar's whiskers twitched with amusement. he knew the elder enjoyed telling her stories, but he wanted to give her a fair chance to back out. "i don't really have anything to do at the moment, so spending time here seemed as good an option as any."
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:10 am

Honeybreeze|SkyClan
-----------
Honeybreeze smiled. "Okay, that's great." She scanned the camp and saw the tom she was looking for with Rubysplash. Honeybreeze looked to Galepaw and said. "I'll just go ask Nightclaw if he's okay with you joining us." She made her way over to the direction of Nightclaw, her shyness coming back up and once she reached the two, she said. "Hi Rubysplash, hi Nightclaw, I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, I was just wondering if it was okay with you if Galepaw joined me and Shadepaw for a bit of battle practice."

Jasperwing|EchoClan
-------------
Jasperwing rushed out of the Warriors' den and slowed down slightly once he was out. His pelt was groomed, but his scruffy pelt was hopeless in keeping down. He feared he accidentally slept in. Did he miss patrols? Hunting patrols? Anything? What if Hawkstar made an announcement? Jasperwing calmed down once seeing that it cats were just getting ready to leave. The warrior let out a small sigh and mumbled under his breath. "You idiot, you wake up at this time, all the time." Well, he was just gonna have to pretend that it didnt happen.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:51 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

Blossompetal sighed and padded towards the part of SkyClan territory that had trees. As she walked through the fields, a sweet scent hit her nose. Looking around, she found some borage behind a rock. Clawing the ground to find the roots, Blossompetal looked up, finding a patch of dock leaves. After digging out the borage, she picked it up and padded over to the leaves, she dug them up.

"I should probably head back to the camp.", she mewed to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Jayclaw, Leafsong} + {Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Larksong, Leafsong}

Larksong looked over at her brother.

"I'm going to take Lakepaw out hunting. When I come back, can you please tell me if she's ok?", Larksong mewed.

Jayclaw nodded to his sister.

"Of course.", he answered back.

As soon as he answered her question, Larksong padded off to find Lakepaw.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics

other medias

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:20 am

Leafsong
She-cat/Medicine Cat/SkyClan/27 moons/Apprentice:Shiningpaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Hawktail/Tags:Fullmoon and Jayclaw

"That would be wonderful, Fullmoon." She would be okay if her and Crowpaw went out to collect herbs. Fullmoon was rather good at picking the freshest a d healthiest herbs and berries for them to use. She was glad that she got along with Fullmoon so well. The two were always willing to help the other and they hadn't had any fights. Fullmoon knew her stuff and she trusted her advice. "I'll go see Blossompetal now." Turning, she exited the den and went over to where the warriors slept. Before she went in, she noticed Blossompetal's scent was rather fresh outside of it. "Blossompetal?" Glancing inside, she noticed the she-cat was missing and felt confused. "She isn't here."

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Apprentice:Galepaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Rubysplash, Honeybreeze and Galepaw

He gave a nod to Rubysplash,"Yes. Once everyone is gathered then we can set off." He stopped at Honeybreeze appeared and he gave a nod to her question. "Of course. I am sure he would rather train instead of doing a border patrol." He looked over to where his apprentice was,"Galepaw! Be sure to listen to Honeybreeze!" Although he wasn't too worried about him. He never had any problems with Galepaw listening.

Oakpelt
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/35 moons/Apprentice:Blazepaw/Crush:Riverfall/Tags:Blazepaw and Riverfall

"Anyway we should head out before it gets dark. You can join us Riverfall if you want." He lightly nudged his apprentice side to let him know they were leaving. He wanted to have enough time to practice climbing.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:27 am

Slowly, she started to move back towards the camp.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayclaw's eyes widened.

"She isn't?!"
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics

other medias

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:02 am

“Sorry if you were expecting a solo patrol but your going with NightClaw, JayClaw, and RubySplash.” Shadowflight said. It was too risky to send one Warrior or two for that matter. She really was sorry Hawktail couldn’t go solo. Shadowflight was only following Redstar’s orders.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:32 pm

мαℓє//8мσσиѕ//ѕσ: ¢яυѕнιиg//мє∂ ¢αт αρρяєитιи¢//ѕку¢ℓαи//α ριт¢н вℓα¢к тσм ωιтн ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ σνєя єуєѕ, αи∂ ¢αя¢αℓ ℓιкє єαяѕ; ¢ovєяє∂ ιи ѕ¢αяѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи: мє∂ι¢ιиє ¢αт ∂єи//тαgѕ: мαρℓєραω, fαℓℓєимσσи//

Crowpaw’s tufted, miniature black ears flickered towards his mentors voice. He swiftly sat up, as if he was never looking at his friend’s leg. “Oh, Hey Fallenmoon” He needed to come up with a believable justification for his looking at Maplepaw’s leg. “She just got a thorn in her paw, I pulled it out for her tho.” He stood up slowly, stumbling into Maplepaw’s flank in the process. He blushed, although it was a obvious reaction to touching her soft mottled fur. “Anyway, she should be fine, I put some dock in the gash. She should be fine.

мαℓє//49мσσиѕ//ѕσ: иσиє (Closed to Relationships ;))//ℓєα∂єя//є¢нσ¢ℓαи//α fℓυffу вяσωи тαвву ωιтн вℓα¢к ѕтяιρєѕ αи∂ α ωнιтє υи∂єяѕι∂є; єqυιρρє∂ ωιтн gяєєи єуєѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи: є¢нσ¢ℓαи тєяιтσяу; fσяєѕт αяєα//тαgѕ: мυ∂ѕρℓαѕн, fєяяєтвℓσѕѕσм//

Hawkstar was about to respond to the brown warrior when a new scent reached his nose. Quickly, he held his fluffy tail in the air, quieting Mudsplash. Barely placing his fluffy paws on the ground, he slowly stalled forward, keeping downwind. He peaked over a bramble, peering at a fluffy light brown cat, who had just caught a squirrel. When the Skyclan Tom seemed distracted he would leap out from behind the bramble bush. “What are you doing here?”, he demanded, a snarl lacing his cold, expressionless voice. His large ears lay flat against his skull, and his lips curled back to reveal menacing teeth. Hawkstar’s green eyes glazed over the cat, and they fell in lock with his blue eyes. The Tom had something special about him, and Hawkstar seemed to have a certain draw to him, although that wouldn’t stop him from being harsh.
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me