๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

๐ŸŒง gale, heather, lamprey, yoda -- three

Postby razzberry » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:29 pm

โŽ› ๏ผง๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผซ โŽ 
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช shecat โซ โช 29 mns โซ โช warrior โซ โช crushing on larkbreeze โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; tanglepelt, dovefall โซ โช tags; thistletuft, larkbreeze, treepaw โซ

Narrowed eyes slid sideways towards the earthy brown tomcat who'd brought up a particularly touchy subject. "How should I know? And you're awfully invested in my personal business. Shouldn't you be being useful and -oh you know - actually bring your mate some breakfast?" Galecreek's quick reply was nothing short of sassy. The topic of her and Larkbreeze - despite there not being a her and Larkbreeze - was an uncomfortable subject seeing as she didn't even know what her own feelings were. Yet Thistletuft's constant prying and goading had her thinking that perhaps her feelings were more than simply those of friends for the spotted tom. Once again her mind was dragged from her barrage of thoughts by the sound of her name being called. It took her a quick look around to realize that she had been called for a patrol, and by Larkbreeze himself. "Gotta go. Go be useful to Dovefall or I'm coming back and stuffing your face in the nettle bush" she snickered, pawing her friend's ear lightly before rising and following after Larkbreeze and Treepaw. The tunnel grew dim before the brightness once again returned when the patrol emerged on the sandy shore on the other side and Galecreek's eyes closed and she inhaled deeply as the breeze whisked through her fur and the scent of the salty water pricked at her tastebuds.

โŽ› ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง โŽ 
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช shecat โซ โช 42 mns โซ โช senior warrior โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; buzzardtalon, โซ โช tags; eaglestar, stormyskies, ravenpaw, cricketsong โซ

The creamy warrior's ears swivelled towards her leader as Eaglestar named off a couple of the cats she was to gather for the border patrol. A brief wave of satisfaction settled over the senior warrior towards getting to lead a patrol, but she hadn't the faintest idea why when leading patrols had been a regular thing for her, as it had been for the previous senior warriors. Heathersong nodded her head in affirmation meowing a quick "perfect" before turning to gather her patrol. The fluffy molly spotted Stormyskies and Cricketsong soon after, the blue tomcat was standing with his apprentice and the calico molly sidling towards them. "You three will be with me for a border patrol this morning. As soon as Buzzardtalon is ready we can head out" Heathersong meowed after she closed the distance at the same time Cricketsong reached the pair as well.

โŽ› ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท โŽ 
      โช shecat โซ โช 11 mns โซ โช apprentice โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; skyfeather โซ โช tags; treepaw, sharppaw โซ

Anticipation danced in her eyes at the prospect of hunting, yet when Treepaw was summoned by his mentor to join one of the patrols organized by Eaglestar, Lampreypaw was a little disappointed the tabby wouldn't be joining them. The ginger feline turned her head towards Sharppaw. "Sure! Skyfeather hasn't come to tell me about any training but i'm sure we won't be gone too long" she mewed, tail flicking in excitement. "Where do you think we should start? I personally do not fare well in water so I'll have to opt out of fishing" Lampreypaw meowed with light laughter.

โŽ› ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผก โŽ 
      โช tomcat โซ โช 30 mns โซ โช fighter โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; caspian โซ

as far as yoda was concerned, his nest was his best friend. the large tomcat enjoyed sleeping way too much to be a creature who didn't hibernate. the steely grey cat nestled deeper into his nest, nudging the soft ferns and moss around with his narrow muzzle until a huff left his mouth, a huff of satisfaction before he fell back asleep. minutes turned long before yoda's eyes opened again and this time he knew he'd be better off getting started with his day rather than lay dormant in his warm nest. much to his dissatisfaction. hauling his large, solidly built body to stand yoda stretched briefly before lumbering out of the den. he blinked rapidly to let his eyes adjust to the morning sunlight and soon after his gaze fell on the cat nearest him and he dipped his head in greeting. "morning caspian" came yoda's deep, gravely meow, still heavy with sleep.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby Emberwhisker » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:15 pm

๏ผข๏ฝ•๏ฝš๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ผ๏ผ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
tom โžค warrior โžค 30 moons โžค crush: Wolfthorn โžค app: Scorchpaw โžค mood; relaxed โžค tags; Heathersong, Eaglestar, Ravenpaw & Cricketsong. (Wolfthorn mentioned)

The brown tom spotted his 'sister' padding into camp with a mouthful of prey. She wasn't his 'sister' but he treated her like it. He flicked his tail in greeting to Larkbreeze as he passed and padded up to the patrol group after hearing his name being called. He listened quietly to what was being said then then spoke. "I'm ready" he meowed to Heathersong after hearing he would be on the patrol with her, Stormyskies, Cricketsong and the apprentice. He flicked his tail slightly when he spotted Wolfthorn. He had hoped he would be able to speak to her. Oh well. I will speak to her later. He relucantly turned his attention away from the she-cat and towards the group.

๏ผณ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ผ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
molly โžค warrior โžค 32 moons โžค crush: open โžค app: open โžค mood; happy โžค tags; Wolfthorn

Silverstride flick her tail at Buzzardtalon in greeting and dropped her prey on the pile. When she turned around she saw her 'brother' with the patrol. She watched as his eyes glanced around camp, clearly looking for someone, when they stopped on Wolfthorn. She smirked slightly. She knew her 'brother' liked the pretty Bengal she-cat. She padded up to her "Hi Wolfthorn. How are you?"
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:11 am

Ravenpaw|Tom|10 moons|Apprentice|Crush:None|Tagged;Stormyskies

Ravenpaw gave a small bounce of excitement despite the earlier drowsiness that had dragged at his paws. However, hs soon realized that the plans would change and instead he would be on patrol along with his mentor, Cricketsong, and Heathersong.He somehow found himself to be a tad bit disappointed, wishing his brother had been chosen to come along. He knew that they couldn't do everything together, but he still enjoyed spending time with Treepaw on patrols, but despite him not coming along he knew he would still do his best."Alright Heathersong."he looked over at his mentor, now wondering if they would encounter anything dangerous.He had been trained for the situation, but still, Ravenpaw wasn't much of a fighter. If the clan was in danger he would defend them with tooth and claw, but that didn't mean he enjoyed harming others, but it was all part of the warrior life. He was only an apprentice, but one day he would finally reach his desired rank.

Caspian|Tom|26 moons|Fighter|Crush:None|Tagged;Yoda

Caspian looked over at Yoda and dipped his head in greeting."Hello Yoda."he returned the greeting as he curled his fluffy tail around his paws."Did you sleep well last night?"he asked, trying his best to be friendly to the other tom. Caspian himself was honestly not the most social cat, but he didn't mind trying to improve himself. Yoda seemed like a good cat and it wouldn't hurt to befriend the tom. They were in the same group and making enemies wouldn't do well for him in the end. It wasn't that he planned to gain higher power, he couldn't care less about being leader, but he knew that sometimes simply having a friend could benefit you well.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:10 am

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol

He looked toward the large tom cat, who called his name, realising that he was going out for a patrol, but didn't hear which kind of patrol. Smilling to his sister he stood up and shaked his always messy pelt "Oh well, my relax time is over, time to go to do my jobs as a warrior..." he meowed to her, smirkling as she answered to him back. Tail flicking he make his way to the other three cats and patrol leader.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Greyowl

She looekd the same way where her Brother did, noticing the large tom calling over him. Flicking her tail she looked at him preparring to this patrol "...Hey, I am warrior too?" she meowed playfully hissing to his Brother. When her Brother was got to the other three cats she watched around the clearning spotting the camp helper "hello Greyowl, How's your day is started?" she meowed to the tom.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

Blinking her eyes the blue she-cat watched around the clearning, to make sure what was going on here or if any patrols was being made, where she could join. Flicking her ears she looked up to the sky as the fresh wind touched her pelt, seeing the blue sky and the few clouds here and there.

Hamsterpaw - she - apprentice - 9 moons - no crush - mentor: Ripplewing - tags: open

She watched the clearning next to the apprentices den, not really minding what the other apprentices was being doing, instead she was more interested about the fresh kill pile there. Yawning she scretched her legs and maked her way to the pile, choising a little vole to eat.

Thistlekit - She - kit- 4 Moons - Mother: Swanstone - no crush - no mentor - tags: none yet

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

She was being all Morning clearning the healers den, orginising the herbs and even taked the bad moss out of her nest. Sighing she finally sat down and enjoyed the fresh forest air, which moved her whiskers making her feel relaxed.

Autumn - tom - trainee - 10 moons - no crush - mentor: Caspian - tags: open

sleeping...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:08 am

Cinderthorn
      Male - 45 Moons -Deputy
      No Crush - No Mate - Sharppaw
      Tag: Buzzardtalon, Heathersong, and Eaglestar
      The deputy looked at his leader as he mews. "Eaglestar." The tom flicked his tail as he was somewhat tense since the leader started to make the patrols. He normally had groups planned out when he did a morning hunt. He just flicked his tail as he looked away and mews. "Any of the Apprentices that are left over I can take out for a patrol since they need to learn the right times to hunt and where the borders we have to watch the most." His voice was still calm as he hated when he didn't do his task or fulfilled his task. His tail flicked to the side as he mews. "I could take Hollyblaze, Sunpetal, and Wolfthorn." He soon looked over at Heathersong as the tom normally never spoke much even to the cats who thought they were his friends. He just flicked his tail before he slowly stood up and went to lift his paw up. "If you don't want more than a few apprentices out then I can take Sharppaw, Ivypaw, Treepaw, and Shadepaw." He soon kept his eyes on Heathersong as he soon mews "Lampreypaw could join the group if you didn't need her in the camp." He flicked his tail a little bit before he mews out to Heathersong. "By the way Heathersong I would like to join you on a patrol after the sun is in the middle of the sky." He was very calm as he normally never ask such things from other cats because he believed he shouldn't have to have another warrior with him most of the time since he is more careful than most cats. He did wish to speak her later though, which is why he ask such a thing of her.

Fawn
      Female - 34 Moons - Fighter
      No Crush - No Mate - No Trainees
      Tag: Open
      The young fighter looked at the camp as she soon looked over at the camp. Her tail flicked side to side before she slowly walked over to the second in command as she mews. "Morning Ivory." She smiled softly. "I was wondering if you have a group who are going on a hunting patrol yet?" Her voice was smooth, sweet, and calming. Her ears flicked back before she flicks her tail a little bit

Dark-kit
      Male - 2 Moons - Kit
      Finchkit - No Mate - No Mentor
      Tag: Riversong
      The tom looked up at his new mother before he blinked. "Morning Riversong." His tail flicked side to side as he was watching her. He didn't know why she took him in but she did and he found it nice to have a mother. His real mother died not a week after he was born so he only knew Riversong as his mother. His tail flicked as he saw Finchkit. His eyes soon looked back up at Riversong as he sat down and wrapped his tail around himself.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:04 am

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 42 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cinderthorn, Heathersong, Larkbreeze //

Eaglestar nodded "Take Lampreypaw, Shadepaw, Sharppaw, and Ivypaw with you. Treepaw will be with his mentor. But those are some of our older apprentices and i'd like to hear how they're doing. I think you'll be a good judge of that." he said. It was important to hear how they were right at their final training moments. "I'll take Skyfeather, Rainysplash, and Moonshimmer with me. We'll see if the medicine cat's need anything then we'll head out hunting." he said glancing towards the cats still in camp. He stood up then, looking around at the cats quietly for a few minutes as if he was trying to read their expressions before he looked for the cats he wanted with him.

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Cricketsong, Eaglestar //

Rainysplash giggled and shook her head "Maybe." was her simple reply. The fluffy silver-grey tabby shot to her paws immediately "See you later! And good luck!" shooting her friend a sly look the pretty she-cat turned away. Off to go look for something else to do before he heard her name called for a patrol.. With Eaglestar himself? Turning quickly she made her way over to their leader, dipping her head before she stood beside him and waited for the others.

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw, Cricketsong //

Stormyskies turned his head "Well thats our que." he shrugged. "We can do some training after this." he said. His gaze moved over to Cricketsong and he felt his heart skip slightly. For a moment he struggled to keep his face neutral before he padded over to her. "Come on Ravenpaw." he said trying to keep his voice casual. Oh of course he was going to get all nervous around her as soon as they were called to a patrol together. As if that wouldn't be obvious. He dipped his head, glancing away "Hey Cricketsong, lucky us getting called to a patrol huh?" he offered.

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Larkbreeze, Tanglepelt, Galegreek //

Treepaw was quick to get to his paws this time, moving after his mentor to head to the camp entrance and get ready for the patrol. He looked over at the other cats his eyes wide with curiosity as he watched them. Didn't matter to the young bengal that he'd been born in the clan he still seemed like he was trying to get to know every cat every day.

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember lay in her nest quietly grooming her fur, her ears pricked listening for any sounds of her fellow rogues moving alongside her. Her amber eyes would move away from her black fur every so often to glance around at them and check to see them before she'd go back to concentrating on her grooming. She liked to look her best every day, despite not really seeing anyone new or impressive ever. Seemed like there were no other rogues or loners around here besides her group. It had felt like there had been more when she was a loner.. Perhaps the group had chased them all off? She didn't really care though, not her problem after all.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:16 am

T h i s t l e t u f t
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:galecreek }
Thistletuft let out a mrrow of laugher at Galecreek's prickly attitude. Obviously he had hit a nerve, and while he had meant it as a joke, his friend's behavior made him wonder if there indeed was something going on between her and Larkbreeze. But before he had the chance to open his mouth and attempt to find out more, their conversation was cut short by the very tom they had been talking about. "Alright alright, no need to get your pelt all ruffled," he grinned, getting to his paws. But she was right, he hadn't yet been with Dovefall that morning and so he hurried over to the fresh-kill pile, picked out a plump vole and padded towards his mate. "Good morning," Thistletuft purred, dropping the piece of prey by her paws. He nuzzled her affectionately, before looking down at Finchkit, his expression uncharacteristically soft. While he was friendly and had good relations with most of his clanmates, there were only a few cats who ever saw this particular side of him. "So you want to be a leader, huh ? I could teach you a few fighting moves, but only if you are interested." He meowed to his daughter with a conspirator's smile.

F a n g
{ tom | 30moons | fighter | crush:open | tags:kite }
As they walked through the forest, the wind suddenly changed, bringing with it the stench of a clan cat. Fang blinked slowly, the only surprise that he would show. It had been a while since one of them dared to venture out of their marked territory. Sniffing the air again, he tried to determine whether it was worth it to go after the intruder. While scaring those fleabags was always a fun pastime, he didn't feel like trekking back to camp only to find out that the cat had already crossed back over onto its own territory. Sure enough, he caught Ivory's scent coming from the same direction and figured that the second in command had it under control. And if she didn't, then she shouldn't be second in command. With that thought he turned his attention back on the road ahead, slipping through the densely growing underbrush into a clearing that they used for training.

R o s e p e l t
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:open }

Rosepelt stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Rosepelt gracefully made her way out of the den and into the camp clearing.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:57 am

ivory|shecat|second in command|tagged: ripplewing
Ivory scanned the area, until her frosty blue eyes caught a patch of gray in the thicket. โ€œRipplewingโ€ she said softly. She had known the shecat when she was in the clan. They werenโ€™t friends or anything, but she did know her. Slowly, she unsheathed her claws, neck fur bristling.

dovefall|shevat|queen|tagged: finchkit, Thistletuft- open
Dovefall opened her mouth to answer Finchkit when Thistletuft appeared. โ€œThank you.โ€ she purred, nuzzling her mate. She wolfed the prey down quite sloppily, not quite caring at the moment. โ€œNow that youโ€™re watching her, Iโ€™m going to take my walk.โ€ she said softly before once again nuzzling him. She took a long walk every day to get away from the loudness and clutter. Licking Finchkitโ€™s head, she turned and padded out of camp, inhaling the salty air. Every time she came, she wondered about her sister. And, to be honest, she wondered about him. The tom that used to be her best friend. She hadnโ€™t seen him in a while.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:28 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žLARKBREEZE smiled warmly as his apprentice finally displayed the enthusiasm the warrior had grown used to. The tall bengal turned to the other two cats in his patrol, nodding in greeting to both Tanglefur and Galecreek in turn. The tom was determined not to divulge his feelings just yet, not ready to wear his heart on his sleeve as he was still unsure as to what exactly his heart felt for the pretty she-cat. He'd caught sight of her little friendly skirmish with Thistletuft just moments before, and while he was interested in the content of the discussion, he knew better than to pry into the business of his clanmates. Larkbreeze stretched his paws against the sandy shore, enjoying the feeling of cool grains sliding between his toes. "Alright Treepaw. What can you tell me?" he queried, knowing that this should be a learning experience above all else. There was always room for improvement as well as practice, and the proud warrior refused to have an apprentice that couldn't cover the basics. Rather than pulling away from the patrol to take the lead, he held back, falling into step with the two younger warriors.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žCRICKETSONG stood quietly about a tail length from Heathersong, not entirely anxious to get out and about like Larkbreeze. If anything, she much preferred the quiet concentration of hunting or the skill of battle practice to boring old border maintenance. But the slender warrior saw the value in the task and would perform it without question. Stormyskies voice caught her attention as it seemed deceptively close. Pulling herself away from staring blankly at her dainty white paws, the young warrior laid her golden eyes on the dark gray tom. She noted with interest that, in fact, he had moved closer to the patrol, and her in particular. Ears pricked, she glanced over his shoulder at the black apprentice that trailed behind. Cricketsong held the tom's alluring dark gaze for a moment before he broke the connection. A part of her was grateful as the intensity was almost too much for her, but another piece yearned to stare into those deep pools forever... The sleek tabby chastised herself, alarmed at how lovesick she seemed to be, and it was only getting worse with every passing day. "It only seems right seeing as I've already had my daily conversation with you sister." she agreed with a nod, her voice quiet and husky.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT brightened as her father approached, all jealousy towards Galecreek evaporating in an instant. A loud purr rumbled in her pristine white throat as she watched her parents interact. Though she was still quite young and inexperienced, she knew that was the sort of love she wanted to pursue when she came of age. The pretty chocolate she-kit waited as patiently as she could for her father's attention, though her paws had begun to twitch with apprehension. The little bundle of energy waited politely for Dovefall's goodbyes, green eyes rolling in her head as her mother laid a gentle lick upon her head. After her mother had disappeared through the tunnel, Finchkit gave her father her full attention, exploding with a rambunctious squeak. "Of course I want to be leader! Can't you just see it now? Finchstar, the bravest, smartest, fastest leader of any clan ever!" she boasted proudly, white chest puffed as her silky tail waved this way and that, a smug grin on her maw. A slight gasp of surprise escaped her throat, her brilliant green eyes growing round with awe as Thistletuft offered to show her some moves. "Really? We can't tell mom though." she lowered her voice, peeking about them as if Dovefall would appear at any moment.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Shadepaw]

โ˜žKITE kept a close eye on Fang, his cloudy gray eyes not betraying his obvious interest in the strange cat's scent. The trainee mirrored the proud tom in front of him, allowing no emotion to cross his handsome face. this was what a true leader looked like, strong and unwavering. Again, a pang of admiration touched the russet tom, though he buried it once more. He refused to acknowledge a closeness with any cat, especially one that could be interpreted as a father figure. As far as he was concerned, he'd never had a father anyways. Kite awaited the fighter's next move, glad to follow him in any direction he chose. While he could be quite stubborn and callous, the young cat was fiercely loyal. After what seemed like moons, the dark tabby turned his attention back in the direction of the training hollow and Kite fell into step behind him.

โ™šโ€ก P I N E.
[tom ] [23 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

โ˜žPINE traipsed along the border with Stormclan, allowing his paws to weave him in and out of the clan's precious territory. How was in that a group of cats could simply deem themselves above and lay claim to so much property? The dark, mottled tabby shrugged to himself, his murky yellow eyes scanning the terrain before him. The strikingly handsome tom noted with jealously the ample and lush greenery. So much prey must be lurking amongst those shrubs... It couldn't hurt to take just one for his group, could it? Curiosity got the better of the young fighter as he fully crossed the markers into the clan's territory. Now on high alert, the ever vigilant fighter scanned his surroundings for any sign of the clan cats before heading deeper.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Rowanflame|Tom|16 moons|Warrior|Mate:Mariah|Tagged;Mariah(mentioned)

Rowanflame was already out of camp, relieved that he hadn't been placed on any patrols. It wasn't that he disliked working for his clan, but he was really concerned about his mate. Having a mate outside of the clan was certainly forbidden, so that meant that he had to sneak out every time he wished to see her, as to avoid being caught. He knew it was wrong, but he wasn't going to leave his mate, he loved her far to much for that. He pulled himself from his thoughts as he was now at the border, trying desperately to spot the familiar pelt of Mariah."Mariah?"he called out, although he knew she may very well not be nearby.

Ravenpaw|Tom|10 moons|Apprentice|Crush:None|Tagged;Stormyskies, Cricketsong, Heathersong

Ravenpaw fell silent as he watched his mentor speak to Cricketsong, quickly understanding why his mentor seemed nervous.It was clear that Stormyskies liked the she-cat and he knew that it was probably fairly obvious to many others, but he didn't comment.Instead he glanced to the side, hoping the patrol would soon depart. He wasn't one to protest and he honestly didn't mind being added on an patrol, he was just praying to starclan that he could actually focus today. His mind did tend to wander with such ease, especially if he managed to spot some pretty flowers or anything he deemed interesting. Now if he were to get lost in thought while on patrol, well that could easily end up with him being scolded.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me