creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DEPUTY?

firespeck - ♂ - played by; ubiquitous.
15%
riverfrost - ♂ - played by; Omens in the Star's
38%
heatherbriar - ♀ - played by; #WisteriaMoon
15%
badgerstorm - ♂ - played by; sike
31%
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Postby ease » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:28 am

x
      xxFALCONSTAR
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        tom | forty-eight moons | leader | tags: none

xxxxFalconstar only wished to be left alone, though he knew that he couldn't always get what he wished for. Besides, he had a Clan to attend to, and he would have to save his grief for later because of that. With a sigh, he turned to face the clan-mate who approached him, Pricklefrost. He was a well-respected warrior that Falconstar trusted, but he didn't know if he would necessarily make the right choice for a deputy. Perhaps letting him lead a border patrol was a good idea.

xxxx"And good-morning to you as well, I think that would be fine with me. You can take Bearstride and Thrushstep with you." he then turned around to face a different direction, the look of grief soon returning to his face as he stared down into a pool of water. If only there was a sign to tell me...

x
      xxBLUEMOON
        she-cat | twenty moons | warrior | tags: none

xxxxBluemoon awoke in the warrior's den, the troubles of yesterday still on the edge of her mind. She couldn't believe that the leader had passed away, and so soon, too, because she had never imagined them to leave. I bet the rest of the Clan is just as devastated, if not more... Especially Falconstar, oh, how he must be grieving. she couldn't begin to imagine what her new leader was going through, or the other clan-mates who were closer to the previous leader than she was. Even if she wasn't the best of friends with her past leader, she still missed them greatly, and it had hit her hard when their death was announced.

xxxxShe remembered a silence falling over the camp, followed by several hushed voices through the night. She remembered the yowls to the sky, asking why they could do this to their Clan. But most of all, she remembered her leader lying down in the middle of the camp, lifeless. It would be something that she remembered forever and always, as it was a sight she had seen so often but not with her leader. The rogues had attacked them, and therefore she wanted her revenge.

x
      xxPANTHER
        tom | forty four moons | rogue | tags: none

xxxxPanther dug his claws deep into the forest floor, fighting the urge to scorch them along the cats pelt that stood in front of him. A low growl rose from the back of his throat, his ears flattened against his head and his eyes narrowed to slits in outrage.

xxxx"You're telling me that you let a Clan cat go without a scratch on their pelt? How mouse-brained are you?" he spat, hissing soon following his words. He was furious at this rogue for not attacking the Clan cat, but instead choosing to run back to him to report the news. He couldn't believe that he had recruited this cat to be apart of his rogue group, since this cat obviously didn't have what it took. "Be gone with, go. I don't want to see your face ever again. Understood?"

x
      xxBEARSTRIDE
        tom | thirty eight moons | warrior | tags: pricklefrost, thrushstep

xxxxBearstride nodded in agreement, "Well I suppose that is correct." he had to agree to what Pricklefrost said, as they reached the border. He approached the border, marked it with his own scent, and then searched the air for any traces of prey. Instead of prey, however, he managed to stumble upon an unfamiliar scent.

xxxxThe fur around his neck stood up in alarm and he dug his claws into the dirt of the forest floor. Bearstride glanced between the other two warriors, "There's a rogue close by..." he pointed out, wondering what they should do.
        Should they report this back to Falconstar or track the rogue themselves? Personally, Bearstride favored the second option the slightest bit more, since it would involve getting revenge on his enemies. They would get what they deserved for murdering his past leader. He would make sure of it, eventually.

x
      xxIRIS
        she-cat | twenty seven moons | kittypet | tags: none

xxxxIris let out a soft purr, pressing herself against the legs of her twoleg. She enjoyed it as her twoleg bent over to give the fur around her neck a quick rub, and soon afterwards Iris felt her stomach growl in hunger. As if on cue, her twoleg poured some cat-food into the bowl that she usually ate from and she then headed over toward it. It looks like mouse-droppings! But, it's not like there's anything else to eat... often would Iris complain to herself how she didn't like what her twoleg fed her, and then she would try to catch a bird in the garden, but she always ended up sending it flying into the air.

x
      xxLIONCLOUD
        she-cat | thirty eight moons | queen | tags: riverfrost

xxxxShe wasn't that hungry at the moment, but definitely appreciated his efforts at checking in with the queens. "I'll grab a piece of prey later, since I just woke up, but thank you." she returned the warm smile, the edges of her lips curling the slightest bit. It wasn't often she received much company from warriors, and it made her feel as though she was still one. If only she was, it was much more relaxing than it was being a queen. Not that she wasn't looking forward to her kits, because she was of course.

( they're going to run into my rogue Panther. also, Bearstride might get captured. Do you guys want your cats to as well? )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:51 am

x
    PRICKLEFROST
    ( tags: bearstride, thrushleap )xxxxx( gender: tom )xxxxx( age: forty moons )xxxxx( rank: warrior )xxxxx( crush/mate: none, open )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

indentHe knew that things seemed to be going along all too peacefully, and that there had to be a catch. Sure enough, just as Pricklefrost had suspected, rogues were roaming their territory once more. "Let's go after them... we don't have enough time to go back to camp to warn Falconstar. It might be too late." he pointed out as well, then cast a look over his shoulder at Bearstride. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go into twolegplace to track the rogue that was on our territory and show them why they shouldn't step paw into our territory ever again." with that, he stepped over the border and into twolegplace, without any moment of hesitation whatsoever.

( yes! then maybe one of my cats or yours could go looking for bearstride and pricklefrost? )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:07 pm

x
      xxFALCONSTAR

xxxxFalconstar only wished to be left alone, though he knew that he couldn't always get what he wished for. Besides, he had a Clan to attend to, and he would have to save his grief for later because of that. With a sigh, he turned to face the clan-mate who approached him, Pricklefrost. He was a well-respected warrior that Falconstar trusted, but he didn't know if he would necessarily make the right choice for a deputy. Perhaps letting him lead a border patrol was a good idea.

xxxx"And good-morning to you as well, I think that would be fine with me. You can take Bearstride and Thrushstep with you." he then turned around to face a different direction, the look of grief soon returning to his face as he stared down into a pool of water. If only there was a sign to tell me...

x
      xxBLUEMOON

xxxxBluemoon awoke in the warrior's den, the troubles of yesterday still on the edge of her mind. She couldn't believe that the leader had passed away, and so soon, too, because she had never imagined them to leave. I bet the rest of the Clan is just as devastated, if not more... Especially Falconstar, oh, how he must be grieving. she couldn't begin to imagine what her new leader was going through, or the other clan-mates who were closer to the previous leader than she was. Even if she wasn't the best of friends with her past leader, she still missed them greatly, and it had hit her hard when their death was announced.

xxxxShe remembered a silence falling over the camp, followed by several hushed voices through the night. She remembered the yowls to the sky, asking why they could do this to their Clan. But most of all, she remembered her leader lying down in the middle of the camp, lifeless. It would be something that she remembered forever and always, as it was a sight she had seen so often but not with her leader. The rogues had attacked them, and therefore she wanted her revenge.

x
      xxPANTHER

xxxxPanther dug his claws deep into the forest floor, fighting the urge to scorch them along the cats pelt that stood in front of him. A low growl rose from the back of his throat, his ears flattened against his head and his eyes narrowed to slits in outrage.

xxxx"You're telling me that you let a Clan cat go without a scratch on their pelt? How mouse-brained are you?" he spat, hissing soon following his words. He was furious at this rogue for not attacking the Clan cat, but instead choosing to run back to him to report the news. He couldn't believe that he had recruited this cat to be apart of his rogue group, since this cat obviously didn't have what it took. "Be gone with, go. I don't want to see your face ever again. Understood?"

x
      xxBEARSTRIDE

xxxxBearstride had to agree with Prickelfrost's logic, after all, it did make sense to follow the scent trail. Their leader wouldn't mind, and in fact, Bearstride assumed the contrary. Knowing Falconstar, he assumed that their leader would be proud of the two of them for venturing beyond the border. He followed after Pricklefrost, the surroundings of twolegplace being unfamiliar and slightly frightening him out of his pelt.

xxxx"This is so strange... I always wondered what it would be like in twolegplace and now that I'm finally here I don't even know what to think..." he admitted, stepping out onto a thunderpath and quickly sprinting across. Fortunately for him, it wasn't that busy at the moment, and he had felt the ground before going across. He waited on the other side for Pricklefrost.

x
      xxIRIS

xxxxIris let out a soft purr, pressing herself against the legs of her twoleg. She enjoyed it as her twoleg bent over to give the fur around her neck a quick rub, and soon afterwards Iris felt her stomach growl in hunger. As if on cue, her twoleg poured some cat-food into the bowl that she usually ate from and she then headed over toward it. It looks like mouse-droppings! But, it's not like there's anything else to eat... often would Iris complain to herself how she didn't like what her twoleg fed her, and then she would try to catch a bird in the garden, but she always ended up sending it flying into the air.

x
      xxLIONCLOUD

xxxxShe wasn't that hungry at the moment, but definitely appreciated his efforts at checking in with the queens. "I'll grab a piece of prey later, since I just woke up, but thank you." she returned the warm smile, the edges of her lips curling the slightest bit. It wasn't often she received much company from warriors, and it made her feel as though she was still one. If only she was, it was much more relaxing than it was being a queen. Not that she wasn't looking forward to her kits, because she was of course.

( sure! c; I'll have bluemoon go after the two of them. also if GoldenHalo doesn't finish their forms by tomorrow the position is open! )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:16 pm

x
    PRICKLEFROST
    ( tags: bearstride, thrushleap )xxxxx( gender: tom )xxxxx( age: forty moons )xxxxx( rank: warrior )xxxxx( crush/mate: none, open )

indentPricklefrost was at a loss of words, so instead he remained silent. The faint buzzing of a monster traveling down the thunderpath alarmed him, though he soon relaxed as it traveled away from them. He followed Bearstride out onto the thunderpath and was on his heels as he reached the other side. "We need to be careful of dogs... I've heard plenty roam these parts." he pointed out with a slight shutter, for the very thought of running into a dog frightened him.

indentHe scented the air for the rogue, though the monster scent seemed to be covering almost all of it. He scrunched up his nose in disgust as the scent covered the air. "I can't get a lead on where this stranger is... Any luck with you?" Pricklefrost was always the worst when it came to tracking, it seemed.

( ooh I just had an idea <3 check your PM's! )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:26 pm

x
      xxFALCONSTAR

x
      xxBLUEMOON

x
      xxPANTHER

x
      xxBEARSTRIDE

xxxxBearstride noticed how Pricklefrost seemed to be more quiet than usual, and only guessed it was because this was an overwhelming experience for him. That makes two of us... he thought as he looked around,
        throwing looks over his shoulder every so often in case some dog was going to attack or something else. He didn't want to take his chances.

xxxxAt the mention of Pricklefrost not being able to scent anything, Bearstride scented the air for prey as well. "Yeah... I don't have anything." he replied back, agreeing with the tom. It seemed impossible to pick up the scent from where they were standing. Bearstride moved a couple of twoleg nests down, then proceeded on trying to find the rogue scent. "Wait a minute! I've found something... follow me!" without another word, he disappeared behind a twoleg fence and started to follow the trail.

x
      xxIRIS

x
      xxLIONCLOUD

( yep I got the PM and replied with my idea as well, we're gonna create such an evil plot x3 mwhahaha )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm

x
    PRICKLEFROST

indentPricklefrost followed after Bearstride, entering the twoleg garden rather cautiously. His gaze scanned the area before taking any further steps, in case there were any dogs in sight or perhaps even twolegs. He wasn't that worried over other cats, though, as he could easily take those on. Besides, they were kittypets, anyways. How much harm could they cause? He threw a look over his shoulder at Bearstride and then continued following after the tom.

indent"Do you think the rogue could of been a kittypet or something? I could of sworn otherwise, but it seems that's where the scent is taking us so I figured..." he trailed off, figuring that he had explained himself enough for Bearstride to come to an understanding of his logic. He hoped so, at least, otherwise his rambling would be worthless.

( I might get off for a bit, sorry and yeah we are lol )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:24 pm

x
      xxFALCONSTAR

x
      xxBLUEMOON

x
      xxPANTHER

x
      xxBEARSTRIDE

xxxx"No, we are onto something alright... don't give up hope just yet." he glanced at Pricklefrost from the corner of his eye, then averted his gaze to the front of him as a dog towered menacingly over Bearstride. With a startled yelp, the warrior took off sprinting past Pricklefrost, accientally shoving the other warrior aside through the process of getting away from the attacker. "Run!" he ordered, heading toward the fence that they came from. He bunched his legs before jumping and landing on top of the fence, then balancing and jumping down to the other side.

x
      xxIRIS

x
      xxLIONCLOUD

( sorry I was watching supernatural... )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:18 pm

;; anyone open?
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:53 pm

[ i'm open! my post is towards the bottom of the last page, if you want to see what my cats are up to :) ]
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey, » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:22 pm

my cats are open! i've only posted for larkwing, but all my cats are open.)
honey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me