Private RP- The new world, a evolved creature romance rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Private RP- The new world, a evolved creature romance rp

Postby KinqBoo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 am

Fears chuckled at her protests. "I dont mind wasting my time when I am only helping a fellow wolf." He said, sitting back after cleaning her wounds. "I'm forbidden fears, a low ranked scavenger of my pack. Who might you be?"

--

Lost emotions smiled, she had caught him looking at the carefully carved and hollowed segments of bone strung by a string on her tail. They almost looked like wind chimes, the way they were clattering together as she swayed her tail. She stopped and sat down, curving her body in a graceful way so she could snap the string off with one of her teeth. She then took up the string with the bones on it, with both ends in her mouth so it wouldn't drop, and offered it to Lacrymosa, wanting him to take his gift.
KinqBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hdmwolf » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:48 am

The female wolf looked up, still unhappy that she was wasting his time on helping her, when it didn't even matter if she was hurt. "Fallen Ashes." she said simply, turning to look at the ground. "You can call me Ash."

(BAH. WB.)
hdmwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antler apathy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:40 pm

OOC: alright FM I'm here. So is there any place I can really just start out with Sherbert? oh and are we setting then up straight away, or are we RPing then out?

Animal Name: Sherbert[Purposefully Spelled Wrong].
Animal Species: Scene Dog/Wolf.
Animal Picture: ImageImage
Brief over-view of Animal: Sherbert lives with her pack. She's a very friendly dog, but also a little bit prissy. Don't get her wrong though she's all out tom boy. She loves to act, and had been a professional actor as a child. Though she left her career to stick with her friends, she's considered the trickster in the group because she can almost get you to do anything with her acting. She's also a rebel.
Mate/Crush: Will be Edited soon.
[ oh you were a phonograph, I was a kid
I sat with an ear close, just listening
was there when the rain tapped her way down your face
you were a miracle and I was just holding your space ]

art trades: ask | commissions: closed [info here]
my character list | my deviant art
antler apathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinqBoo » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:50 pm

(( You pick, would you like karen and her to be mates now or to rp out them meeting and on from there? Karen is a loner currently. ))
KinqBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Mimosa looked at her for a bit longer, cocked a brow and bent to pick it up. Her lips carefully grabbed the string as he listened to the bones clatter together. He listened to them and smiled, settling them on the ground and laying down.
"Mind tucking it into my neck piece? That way i won't loose them... also, why do you have these for me? I'm just curious. They are beautiful, and look hand made..."
The demon looked her in the eyes, his expression a priceless mix of myrth, curiosity, and confusion.

Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antler apathy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:29 am

OOC: I preferably would like to RP it out, just because it's just less awkward. Er, bur should I change Sherbert's rank to a loner?

antler apathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinqBoo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:25 am

(( Nah, its fine. RP it out then ~ ))

Emotions tucked them there, her soft fur brushing against his when she leaned over. "Just because." She said, a sly smile on her face. "Yes, I did hand make them. A old gnaw wolf told me how to move the bone in exactly the right way to create the intricate designs." Lost explained. "I was inspired to make these for you because of both my dreams, and what my friend, a lone Star Reader told me.
--

Karen leaped up onto the counter of the butcher store, and then off to get to the other side, where the smaller pieces of meat were. Being small meant that she didn't have to eat as much, and could fit through smaller spaces. Her pink fer got a little caught in the cracks of the old shelf, but she didnt mind that much. Grabbing the biggest piece of meat she could find, which was about as big as her head, she leaped back up and over the counter, and walked out, now searching for somewhere to stay.

(( You can start Sherbert anywhere, deltas usually roam, making sure there are no strays or loners in trouble. And also they are able to track the pack members easy.
Gnaw wolves are wolves who gnaw bones like Lost does. ))
KinqBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antler apathy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:42 am

OOC: alright. Sherbert will just be roaming around.

Sherbert looked at herself in the mirror that hung loosely from the wall in the convenient store bathroom. It was cracked, and broken in many places making it hard to get a good look at the face the starred back at her. She ran her eyes down the frame of her hair, as it fell in to her eyes.
She paused, and then jumped down from the sink on to the floor, pushing the swinging door open, and stumbling out. Her nose quivered, as the scent of old chips and hot dogs filled her nostrils, making her lick her lips. But she shook her head, scolding herself, and started to head out the open doors.
The wind blew past her head, as she closed her eyes to feel it fly through her fur. She paused, hearing a small rustle from behind her. As she looked back, opening her eyes, she came to see it was only a trash back, blowing with the wind.

antler apathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hdmwolf » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:43 am

(She could meet up with Azrael if you want. :3 )
hdmwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:46 am

[i figured... Also, for the dreams, I assume you have something in mind? Or was that to be mapped out later?

And welcome Moon]

Standing up, he smiled pleasantly, looking down upon the female. She was very soft, and clever it seemed, or maybe just very skilled.
"They are delightful. I'm sure i'll find some use for them, and even if I can't, they will certainly be a lovely reminder of you."
He leaned back down, nudging her gently with his snout.
"But for now, you need to get off that paw. You're welcome to join me in my shelter. It'll rain soon, so it would be better we keep out of the rain."

While listening, he nodded and looked ahead, towards the old buildings.
"Your dreams? I'm very interested. I'd love to hear about what you've heard, but they are your dreams, so you do not need to. It's all up to you."
He smiled again and looked at Roux.
"Come along. could really use your help."

He stood still, tail barely touching the ground. The wind pulled his fur. As his fur moved, the glowing cracks in his fur would seem more luminous and seem to cast a glow all around him. Noting this glow, he stepped into the light to help hide it... They didn't need to start asking questions about the bizarre color.
"You should have someone look at that paw Lost... I don't want you injuring it worse."

Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me