🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ tags: Tinymask & Palejaw ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw had dug his teeth into further up the neck, scratching up the back of his neck as he clung onto the fox. He was always terrified of foxes, he hardly could believe that the three warriors were taking it down little by little. He snarled once as he broke through the skin, he almost couldn't wait to finally have something to eat after this was all over.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ tags: Cloudfoot ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw didn't try to treat Cloudfoot as if he was stupid but the fact was that a lot of their clan had stated it was starclan that had destroyed their moonpool. She listened to him as he was putting everything together, blinking some as she didn't know all which he had talked about. Though when Cloudfoot had apoligized to her, she couldn't help but purr softly as she closed her eyes. "It's alright... we should of tried mentioning it sooner rather than during the warrior ceremony," she frowns.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:47 pm

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: spottedpaw

"Well, mentioning it today is better than never," Cloudfoot said as he rose back to a stand. He was still feeling a little groggy from the ordeal from earlier, but he was no longer in pain. The deputy gazed down at the apprentice and nodded at her, "Thank you for talking to me. You've provided us valuable information that may save the whole Clan," he smiled, placing his tail tip on her shoulder, "I'll try to sort things out with your father. If he comes back, that is..." The deputy trailed off and looked around with worry, "If not then I'll have to send a patrol." He let out a sigh and began to walk back towards camp, "I'll relay this information back to Littlestar. We will... try to come to a decision shortly."

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: ravensight, flamerunner

"G-Gone? What do you mean gone?" Pinepaw asked, staring at the lifeless body of Acornpaw. "She was just fine yesterday!" Even though he didn't want to believe it, he knew deep down that Flamerunner was right. Acornpaw was dead. Legs trembling, he crouched and muttered, "No... no..." before bursting into tears. He ran over to his mentor and crumpled by her front paws in attempt to get some comfort, even though it was unlikely he would get any from the black warrior, "Why does Acornpaw have to die?" he wailed, his cries muffled by the ground beneath his face.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:20 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; Hawkpaw || tags; open

Willowshine shook out their ruffled pelt as they padded into the camp, a small mouse and a nicely sized vole dangling from their jaws. They had gone out hunting, hoping to find something for the clan and deciding they wouldn't come back until then. Proud that they caught at least some pieces of prey, they headed toward the freshkill pile, their tail tip swishing with pride as they plopped the freshkill down. They then leaned down and picked out their own piece of prey, taking a scrawny bird and laying down exhaustively to eat. After taking a few bites, Willowshine suddenly paused for a moment, their eyes scanning the camp. Wait a second. Where was Hawkpaw? They opened their jaw slightly, tasting the air for any possible trace of his scent, ears perked in slight alarm.
Last edited by guts. on Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:12 pm

Blizzardclaw
    Blizzardclaw had dug his teeth into further up the neck, scratching up the back of his neck as he clung onto the fox. He was always terrified of foxes, he hardly could believe that the three warriors were taking it down little by little. He snarled once as he broke through the skin, he almost couldn't wait to finally have something to eat after this was all over.
Spottedpaw
    The young she-cat nodded some as she had risen to her feet as well. "You're welcome Cloudfoot," she told him as she bowed her head and purred quietly as he agreed to sort things out with Blizzardclaw. "Really? I want him back here... I really don't want him to get left behind wherever he went," she told as the two headed back to camp. "Hopefully she will agree soon, I'd love to have a full belly as I'm sure all of our clan would too."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:17 am

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Pinepaw, Ravensight, (acornpaw) |
~~~~~~

He looked at Acornpaw's body there sadly "I don't know, maybe she just didn't eat enough and acted energetically" he meowed silently "Icecracker will be depressed after hearing this" he meowed not wanting to show how angry he was, but it was nobody's fault into the end.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Servalnose|
~~~~~~

She wondered around the forest sniffing the air and listening to the forest, but like always it was dead silent, almost creepy. Jumping into a mossy rock to have a better look around the forest, when noticed something laying there, running to look she noticed a half-ate squirrel, which was likely a day old. There was almost nothing left for the poor thing, so she ignored it, but still, the dead animal gave an odd yet sad feeling into her like something was going on...

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | ♘ Cedarfoot | 💕 open | 💬 Hawkpaw|
~~~~~~

She made a quick nod, then turning around to follow the tom, watching around the forest, when the borders started to show up into the distance "we're almost there" she meowed starting to get excited, but little worried too. What if they do find some good prey there? how could they tell that to the clan without getting catch what they were doing out there?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:04 am

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: spottedpaw, flamerunner (ravensight & pinepaw mentioned)

"I won't let that happen," Cloudfoot said determinedly, "If we leave, we all leave together as one Clan. Rockhopper is with them too, and we need all three of you to lead us to this new place." The deputy walked with the apprentice through the camp entrance, and his odd-eyed gaze widened with horror when he discovered Pinepaw crying next to his mentor Ravensight. He felt his belly drop again. Something had happened. Cloudfoot quickly looked over at Flamerunner, who was also with them, "Flamerunner, what has happened?" he asked frantically.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: ravensight, flamerunner

"B-But... B-But!" Pinepaw could barely form words through his cries. He didn't know what to do or say anymore. How could this have happened? The thought tugged at him so hard he felt as if his heart were ripped out of his chest. While his sister may have pestered him throughout his youth, he didn't realize until now that he loved her nonetheless. She was his only sibling, and now she was gone. All Pinepaw could do now was weep next to Ravensight. He felt just as frozen as the winds howling above him. The apprentice sunk his claws deep into the earth in a desperate attempt to comfort himself.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:09 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/Tags:Ripplefang

Rockhopper twitched his ears and looked behind him outside. He still felt bad that he had let the rabbit get away, but felt even worse when he lost to the fox and someone had to help him. he hated being a burdon to others.
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:25 pm

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: TempestPaw

“I know, this is much more exciting then I thought it would be” He stated and sped up his pace. He stopped right at the edge of the border and stared out. He glanced back at TempestPaw “Here we are” he said before stepping outside of the border. He paused once again to wait for TempestPaw to join him “I hope we can find good prey”
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; Hawkpaw || tags; open

Catching Hawkpaw's scent in the air, they realized it was fresher than they thought it would be; they must have just missed him. Flicking their tail anxiously, they quickly finished up the bird in front of them, smoothed down their fur, and got up, padding out of camp once again. Following the scent of their apprentice, they frowned a bit, realizing that he wasn't with any warriors on patrol but instead with another apprentice; dread prickled Willowshine's fur and they picked up the pace, getting increasingly worried. They cared very much for Hawkpaw, being one of the few cats they actually felt close to, and didn't want anything bad to happen to him.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:56 am

Blizzardclaw
Spottedpaw
    Spottedpaw nodded as she had relaxed a bit when Cloudfoot said they wouldn't leave him or Rockhopper behind. "I think Ripplefang is with them too. I haven't seen him since middle of the meeting when he left," she told the deputy as they got into camp. She frowned seeing her friend upset, going over to Pinepaw quickly and gave him a few licks. She didn't want to ask as she was sure she already knew from his reaction.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me