||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Stumpy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:08 am

Tulip||Female||Warrior||Leafeon||none||Tags: Kaine

Tulip looked up. "Oh, I'm Tulip." She stood up, looking around the camp.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Nursery

*Recovering*

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: Melony

"I-its fine" Rin chuckled bashfully before shaking her stress away. "I was just playing with the birds I suppose" The small eevee then said clarifying what she had been doing. Her gaze turned to face her paws. How childish, and she was the older of the two. She couldnt help but love playing though, maybe she would never become a real warrior.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:53 am

storm || non-binary || warrior || jolteon || crush: open || tags: mikasa
Storm led the way, their eyes darting around carefully as they looked among the trees. "Let me know if you see anything." they said, making sure their steps were light and hard to detect.

kaine || male || warrior || shiny umbreon || crush: open || tags: tulip
"Oh. Well, hello Tulip." He cautiously watched as she rose from her spot, not quite trusting this new member yet. "So.. I don't really know what we're supposed to be doing. Would you like to try to find the leader with me so we can see if there's anything we should be doing?"

cheryl || female || apprentice || eevee || crush: open || tags: open
Chery's blue eyes followed a pidgey flying through the trees. She huffed and sat down in the grass. Today had been a boring day; she hadn't trained or talked to anyone at all today. The apprentice rolled over onto her back, staring up at the sky and batting at the air with front her paws aimlessly.
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:03 am

Tulip||Female||Warrior||Leafeon||none||Tags: Kaine
Tulip's tail started twitching excitedly like a dog. "Ooh yes please!" The idea of getting to help out around the camp seemed really fun to her. She also wanted a chance to say hi to everyone.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:17 am

(Sorry guys... I don't quite know what they are doing ^^')

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags;
Raven walked into the cave, glad for the coolness of the shade.

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush- no.||Tags; Storm, open
The umbreon nodded, scanning the tree branches. She knew Storm would watching the undergrowth, so she would see if there were and unsuspecting bird pokemon sat on branches. Nothing yet... maybe we need to go deeper into the forest.

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah..?||Tags; Maple, Rin
Eren shook his head to clear his thoughts, having spaced off. "Sorry Maple, did I bump into you? Are you ok?" he asked, glancing at her. Then he stopped, looking over his shoulder. "Did I just hear Rin..." he mumbled before turning his attention back to Maple. Must be hearing things...

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags;
Well that was boring. Why did I even agree? Yurio sighed, limping into the bushes when Makato was gone.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:55 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Alarmed by Makoto and Kai, Taiga stood up, apologizing to Acerra and Eosa. The Glaceon went over to Kai and lay down beside him, sighing."Oh Kai..."

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Zenith, Raven
Seeing their leader enter the cave, Makoto bid goodbye to Zenith and approached Raven. "... Hey, Raven. I'm assuming you haven't heard what happened yet," he said with a nervous chuckle.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags;
Raven was instantly alert, ears pricked and eyes wide. "What happened? Is something wrong?"

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush- no.||Tags; Storm, open
The umbreon nodded, scanning the tree branches. She knew Storm would watching the undergrowth, so she would see if there were and unsuspecting bird pokemon sat on branches. Nothing yet... maybe we need to go deeper into the forest.

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah..?||Tags; Maple, Rin
Eren shook his head to clear his thoughts, having spaced off. "Sorry Maple, did I bump into you? Are you ok?" he asked, glancing at her. Then he stopped, looking over his shoulder. "Did I just hear Rin..." he mumbled before turning his attention back to Maple. Must be hearing things...

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags;
Well that was boring. Why did I even agree? Yurio sighed, limping into the bushes when Makato was gone.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:39 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Alarmed by Makoto and Kai, Taiga stood up, apologizing to Acerra and Eosa. The Glaceon went over to Kai and lay down beside him, sighing."Oh Kai..."

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Zenith, Raven
Makoto's ears dropped. "Kyoko and Seiko were... They were captured by twolegs. The same ones who brought me here," he muttered.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:44 am

Volt||Female||Outside Clan||Eevee||None||Tags: Open

Volt sat outside her tiny den of rocks and branches, eating a pidgey. The warm sun felt great on her back as she watched the forest around her. She sighed. While she did like all of this peace, some sort of excitement or someone to talk to would have been nice. But there really was nobody to talk to around here. She finished her pidgey and got rid of the remains.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:35 am

Eve | Eevee | Female | Crush: None | Tags: Almond, Willow

Eve then said, "Well, bye!" she had heard clans had "mentors" for apprentices, so she raced back to see if they did "training" or whatever. She jumped over a fallen branch that nearly tripped her, kicked it, and ran on, feeling embarrassed. She wanted to get back without any injuries. Bored, she sat back on the pile of moss Zenith had confined her to, and yawned slowly. She watched a leafeon while trying not to go to sleep. Eve finally gave in after she noticed the leafeon look at her. Eve decided to give in suddenly, so she lied down and began to close her eyes.

Glacia | Glaceon | Female | Crush: Shimmer | Tags: Raven, Willow

Glacia sighed, as Raven simply walked off. Glacia would have thought them to acknowledge her saying her thanks.She nimbly walked towards the cave. Suddenly she caught a glimpse of a leafeon looking towards her, as if they were examining her. She blushed.

Zenith | Umbreon | Male | Crush: Maple | Tags: Kai, Makoto, Seiko, Kyoko

Zenith nodded, feeling shy suddenly, and added, "Oh," He did not know what to say. He left an awkward silence. Then he realised, and could almost hit himself for being so awkward. It was also just then he realisde he should have used cobwebs for Eve's paw. He seriously felt stupid.

Willow | Leafeon | Female | Crush: None | Tags: Glacia, Eve

Willow yawned, and stretched in the sun. She was feeling tired of simply sitting in camp all day. She then saw a pretty glaceon walking towards the cave entrance, and watched. She saw the glaceon notice her, so Willow looked away sharply. She held her tail and washed it. Suddenly she felt a pair of eyes watching. The leafeon turned, startled, and saw a young eevee sitting under a tree, leg bandaged with a leaf. The eevee then began to lie down, and slowly closed their eyes.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me