Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:02 am

Flipbeetle
Molly | Warrior | Tags: Cranestar, Frecklepaw

Flipbeetle smiled and waved to Frecklepaw. "Don't worry, Frecklepaw! I'm sure we won't be out long." she said, then turned to Cranestar, and said, "Let's go check all around the outside of camp! I'm sure he didn't go far."
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥
♥ Autism ♥ ADHD ♥ Asexual Lesbian ♥ Jewish ♥
♥ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons ♥

♥ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Spiderpaw
    tom | medicine cat apprentice | tags: Daydream, Flipbeetle, Cranestar

Spiderpaw could only nod in reply to Daydream before his feet gained the will to move. Racing through the path they had taken for once not tripping over his own limbs in the rush. It was Koisplash, he could deny it no longer, but what of his brother? If she was... no no no no. Moving at such a frantic pace the apprentice nearly collided with the small patrol. Gasping for breath he forgot he needed "Its Koisplash! Daydream and I went looking for watermint and.. something is horribly wrong." Turning tail the tom looked back to make sure both Cranestar and Flipbeetle planned to follow. Praying to Starclan that they weren't too late for Pinefrost. He couldn't accept it.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:11 am

Cranestar looked down as Spiderpaw nearly collided with Flipbeetle and her. Glancing over at Flipbeetle, she followed after the medicine cat apprentice, stopping when she saw Koisplash's body, bowing her head in grief. "Do you have a reason why she died?" She asked Daydream. "Flipbeetle, see if you can find Pinefrost, his scent is still her, but its stale, " she meowed to the warrior.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:14 am

Flipbeetle
Molly | Warrior | Tags: Cranestar, Spiderpaw, Daydream

Flipbeetle gulped, grossed out by the dead body. But she nodded, and dutifully began scenting the air for Pinefrost. After a few minutes, she found his scent at the riverside, almost fully masked by that of blood. "I think he got pushed into the river. We should go downriver and see." she called to Cranestar.
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:24 pm

you may vote.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:48 pm

(Voting Daydream)

Cranestar nodded, and glanced at the medicine cats. "Tell me if you have anyway Koisplah may have been killed, or what you expect," she meowed, running towards Flipbeetle. "Lets go see," the leader meowed, worry for the deputy in her multi-colored eyes. Scenting the air, she blinked. "I think your right," she meowed to the warrior, following the river downstream, stopping when she saw a lump on the ground. "I think we've found him," she mumbled, going over to the former deputy, already able to tell his life had ended. "Two warriors dead over night?" she mumbled, glancing at Flipbeetle. "I don't think this was an accident, I think someone either pushed or killed them," the white leader murmured.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:54 pm

Flipbeetle
Molly | Warrior | Tags: Cranestar, Spiderpaw, Daydream | Vote: Daydream

"Yeah... something bad happened." Flipbeetle said with a nod. "We should take them back to camp and give them a proper burial." She lowered her head, hoping the cats would safely find their way to Starclan.
♥♥♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:05 pm

Spiderpaw
    tom | medicine cat apprentice | vote: Abstaining

This wasn't happening. His brother and Koisplash were... feeling himself become sick Spiderpaw had to turn away from the scene before him as Daydream checked the bodies. Starclan why? Time passed slowly for the tom until he felt numb from the grief. Padding over to join Cranestar at Pinefrost's corpse. It didn't take long to find the source of injury "A bite wound to the neck. There's fur missing too so he put up a fight.. the waters washed out any scent." the apprentice wanted to collapse there and then at his brothers side. He had always been the one to protect Spiderpaw. Now with a killer on the loose the tom could only imagine the worst. Nodding to acknowledge Flipbeetles words Spiderpaw began the process to help.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Daydream
"One killed one shoved..." he whispered. The tom whispered a prayer to star clan. He looked at spiderpaw. Daydream looked at his clanmates. "I can only presume that a clanmate has done this deed... no other scent than river clan and the river," he announced.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:42 am

daydream: ||
    abstaining: |