🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Pinepaw, Ravensight |
~~~~~~

He looked over to the leader's den or the Littlestar itself as she was out to speak with Viperstrike "yes I do...you know I was planning to leave this territory anyway, just giving time to the Littlestar to decide what she wants to do, if she leaves the clan will leave as well if she stays...I will leave and I know your mother is coming too, so I am very happy to see that you're coming as well" he meowed to his nephew, giving a smile.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Servalnose|
~~~~~~

She made one last look to the drying water hole before walked toward the other part of the forest, sniffing the air for something. She had this odd feeling, somehow she wanted to find some good prey, but then another way she didn't, if they did found a lot of prey now the Starclan message could be ignored and Littlestar could want to stay. If they didn't find anything big the message could be taken seriously and staying here could be foolish.

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | ♘ Cedarfoot | 💕 open | 💬 Hawkpaw|
~~~~~~

She shaked her head to break her thoughts, for now, looking around the camp she saw Hawkpaw there. She didn't know why, but after seeing those stares her sister Spottedpaw was gived to Tinymask, made her little bit to look for this special cat just for her as well. Even though she was still young, she didn't want to die alone and as her other family members were starting to have more time with their special cats, she felt rather lonely. As she saw the young tom trying to sneak out of the camp she jumped to her paws and walked to him "Hello Hawkpaw? What are you up to?" she meowed keeping her voice down.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:29 pm

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: TempestPaw

HawkPaw froze for a second but relaxed when he turned to see TempestPaw “I’m going out hunting” He answered honestly, seeing no reason to hide the truth from the she-cat. “I haven’t seen WillowShine around and we need all the prey we can get, so I decided that I was gonna go help out” He added to give a reason for his decision to leave camp without his mentor.

A m n e s i a wrote:
ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleStar

“I could understand wanting to move to new territory, especially with the lack of prey and water around here but what’s made them suddenly decide to speak out about that during a warriors ceremony? Seems kinda rude to do so and ruin an important moment for a new warrior” ViperStrike responded and frowned. She hadn’t had much faith in starclan to begin with and when the Moonpool was destroyed she had lost faith all together. She could see how the situation was effecting LittleStar and felt a pang of sympathy for the leader, especially because the final decision to move was pretty much all on her.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:24 pm

𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛
female ★ 70m ★ bi ★ leader
crush: open ★ tags: viperstrike

"I suppose they were angry at Cloudfoot and me for not coming to a decision," she admitted with a sigh. Littlestar shook her head and glanced over at some of the others, knowing that the majority of them were still frustrated. She turned her gaze back to Viperstrike and offered a small smile, not wanting to project her emotions onto the warrior.

𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚐
male ★ 40m ★ gay ★ warrior
crush: blizzardclaw ★ tags: rockhopper

It was an awkward silence after Rockhopper spoke, and he nodded awkwardly. Ripplefang's gaze moved away from the warrior, and he stared at the river in front of them. "How is your leg feeling?" he asked and broke the silence after too many long moments. Ripplefang still felt awkward, but he didn't want to be bored.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:20 pm

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Pinepaw, Ravensight |
~~~~~~

He looked over to the leader's den or the Littlestar itself as she was out to speak with Viperstrike "yes I do...you know I was planning to leave this territory anyway, just giving time to the Littlestar to decide what she wants to do, if she leaves the clan will leave as well if she stays...I will leave and I know your mother is coming too, so I am very happy to see that you're coming as well" he meowed to his nephew, giving a smile.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
~~~~~~

She made one last look to the drying water hole before walked toward the other part of the forest, sniffing the air for something. She had this odd feeling, somehow she wanted to find some good prey, but then another way she didn't, if they did found a lot of prey now the Starclan message could be ignored and Littlestar could want to stay. If they didn't find anything big the message could be taken seriously and staying here could be foolish.

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
~~~~~~

She blinked her eyes "Willowshine? I am pretty sure I did see her a moment ago, but likely she did get out as many others did..." she meowed watching around the camp for the warrior. She sighed flattering her ears about his last words, part of her was already giving up with the prey here, so she didn't really get why did the cats still bother to lose their last energy to walking around looking for something "alright, I can come with you, but...we go outside of the territory" she meowed to him seriously.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:27 am

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleStar

“well that still doesn’t give them the excuse to interrupt a warrior ceremony” she meowed stubbornly and then decided to ask “How are you..? This really can’t be such an easy situation for you to handle” she stated somewhat awkwardly, trying to be sympathetic towards her leader but that was unlike her especially when it was towards a cat she wasn’t necessarily close to. She tried to smile back at LittleStar but could only muster up a small one, she couldn’t believe that she missed such a thing just because she didn’t wake up on time.

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: TempestPaw

HawkPaw looked slightly surprised when TempestPaw had invited herself to come along with him on his little hunting trip “Sure, you can come along” He answered, he hadn’t been a huge fan of going out alone anyways and he’d feel better about sneaking out now that TempestPaw was tagging along. He seemed hesitant to answer the idea about leaving the territory as faint memories of traveling with his parents plagued his mind, his mother had died trying to get him to a safe place and it wasn’t far from the territory that he had to completely lose his front right leg “Alright..We can leave the territory, but we need to stick close together and not wander too far apart from each other” He decided.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:32 am

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ tags: Tinymask & Palejaw ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw had dug his teeth into further up the neck, scratching up the back of his neck as he clung onto the fox. He was always terrified of foxes, he hardly could believe that the three warriors were taking it down little by little. He snarled once as he broke through the skin, he almost couldn't wait to finally have something to eat after this was all over.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ tags: Cloudfoot ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw frowned at as she seemed to upset him somehow before when he had reasked the question and she let out a sigh while she thought back on the dream. "Well Meltedstar did tell us there were three cats that got the message as no one else they could talk to since Littlestar doesn't believe in Starclan anymore. He did tell me that Petalpaw was there and reconnected with our mother Bluestream in my own dream. He probably said something different to everyone though."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:00 am

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: spottedpaw

Cloudfoot's ears perked, his eyes beginning to widen, "So the reason why Meltedstar chose you and the others is because you still believe in StarClan...? Why? H-Have you always believed in StarClan?" he muttered, feeling it all come together. How could a couple of apprentices and a young warrior believe in StarClan if they've been lived most of their lives starving and being taught by their parents that StarClan abandoned them? "What else did he tell you?" the deputy asked frantically.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: ravensight, flamerunner (icecracker mentioned)

Pinepaw smiled when Flamerunner said he and his mother were willing to go on the journey too, "I'm happy that Mom wants to go!" he beamed "I thought she wouldn't want to." His joy didn't last long however. As his blue gaze drifted back over to the apprentice's den he felt a pit of worry swirl within himself. He saw Acornpaw nearly every day. Why didn't he see her today? "Maybe I should check to see if Acornpaw's in there. Maybe she got back and I just didn't see her." Without waiting for a reply, Pinepaw made his way to the apprentice's den, poking his head through the entrance. He noticed his sister laying in her nest. "Hey Acornpaw, did you see what happened today?" he asked excitedly, but the apprentice didn't reply. "Acornpaw?" he asked again, but the she-cat didn't move.

Pinepaw snorted, "Don't tell me this is some stupid prank again..." he cautiously approached her and prodded her side, "Wakey wakey mouse-brain!" he shouted in her ear, but as his paw pressed into her fur, she felt oddly cold. Despite literally shouting in her ear, Acornpaw still didn't move. "Um..." he muttered, looking around. This wasn't like Acornpaw to not respond to his shenanigans. He turned around and stepped out of the apprentice's den and called out for his uncle, "Hey Flamerunner? I found Acornpaw but... She's not moving for some reason. I think something is wrong."
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:28 am

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Pinepaw, Ravensight, (acornpaw) |
~~~~~~

He made a quick nod to the small tom, as he walked to see his sister Acornpaw. He stayed at his spot, not moving anywhere as he didn't really need to. Flicking his ears back to the apprentice as he runs to him worriedly "...what?" he meowed lightly flattering his ears, having this bad feeling when he told him that she didn't move. Immediately he stood up and run to the apprentice's den, seeing the pretty calico pelt there, he didn't need to even touch the body to realize that she didn't breath and there was a faint scent of a dead "Oh no!... Not Acornpaw" he meowed shocked, closing his eyes and lowered his head down like bowing "Pinepaw...she is gone" he meowed almost whispering.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
~~~~~~

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
~~~~~~

She lightly rolled her eyes "of course, I am not planning to get killed just want to see if there is more prey outside of the territory and I know our borderline where is plenty of good lands outside of it and you can still actually see our borders so we can't get lost" she meowed determined. She made one last look back to the camp, before sneaking out of the camp, looking if the tom was following her "don't worry, we will be back in no time" she meowed to him with a smile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:18 am

HawkPaw

HawkPaw glanced up at the sky and noticed that it was already sunset but it didn't bother him. He still planned on going out and the time of day wasn't going to change his mind "Alright just making sure" He said and a rare playful smirk made its way onto his face "Then lets go, shall we?" He finished and followed her outside of camp. He was surprisingly looking forward to hunting outside the territory and he couldn't help but hope that there would be more prey once they left.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: RIpplefang

Rockhopper glanced at his own leg. "I-it dosent hu-hurt. I th-think its j-just sprained" he yawned softly, turning his head away. He didnt want the other tom to know he was tired
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me