||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Firelight folf » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:58 am

Axel/Male Flareon/Unknown/None/Tags: Sora and Roxas, Open

It had been three moons since he took the brothers under his wing and today the brothers were using the hunting skills that Axel taught them. He watched their every move as they stalked prey. He watched as Sora pounced on a pidgey and Roxas caught a rattata, he was proud of them as they brought their catches to him. "Good job you two. now that we've hunted, we can play!" He tags Sora and runs. "Sora's it!
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:59 am

Zenith | Male | Umbreon | Warrior | Crush: Maple | Tags: Makoto, Kai, Taiga, Acerra, Eosa.

Zenith shook his head. "It doesn't matter, I was just wondering about the fight earlier." Zenith shifted from one foot to the other, looking at the nursery and all the Clan members inside. He slowly began to turn, feeling awkward, but he decided to linger near the nursery. He held his tail up and thought for a moment.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:09 am

(Sorry guys... I don't quite know what they are doing ^^')

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags;
*not quite sure what he is doing... ^^'*

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush- no.||Tags; Storm, open
"Ok, let's go," she said, nodding to the Jolteon.

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah..?||Tags; Maple, Rin
Eren shook his head to clear his thoughts, having spaced off. "Sorry Maple, did I bump into you? Are you ok?" he asked, glancing at her. Then he stopped, looking over his shoulder. "Did I just hear Rin..." he mumbled before turning his attention back to Maple. Must be hearing things...

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags;
Well that was boring. Why did I even agree? Yurio sighed, limping into the bushes when Makato was gone.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:26 am

Glacia | Female | Glaceon | Warrior | Crush: Shimmer?| Tags: Raven

Glacia then walked off from the umbreon, and nervously said, "Thanks for showing me around," She blushed. She wasn't used to saying thanks, and she was feeling shy. She quickly turned, so they didn't see her face, and began to look up to the skies. She thought she saw Ho-oh, but she could have been mistaken. She smiled, and began to go to the main Caveclan camp.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:46 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Makoto, Zenith

*Recovering*

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: Melony

Rins fur flattened again once she recognised the voice. "O-oh it's just you Melony" She said feeling a bit embarrased. Of course she would fall off a tree how awkward and uncool. "I think I am alright, it just hurts a little I guess" She then replied to Melonys initial question. Atleast it wasn't Mikasa or Yurio who had seen her fall, if that would be the case she would die from shame.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:41 pm

storm || non-binary || warrior || jolteon || crush: open || tags: mikasa
Storm led the way, their eyes darting around carefully as they looked among the trees. "Let me know if you see anything." they said, making sure their steps were light and hard to detect.

kaine || male || warrior || shiny umbreon || crush: open || tags: open
Kaine was sprawled out on the grass, eating a small Rattata he had caught for himself. He yawned as he finished eating the last bit of meat off the pokemon, nuzzling his head into the grass. Slowly, he rose, wobbling at first then straightening out his legs.

cheryl || female || apprentice || eevee || crush: open || tags: open
Chery's blue eyes followed a pidgey flying through the trees. She huffed and sat down in the grass. Today had been a boring day; she hadn't trained or talked to anyone at all today. The apprentice rolled over onto her back, staring up at the sky and batting at air with front her paws aimlessly.
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:21 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Acerra, Eosa
Alarmed by Makoto and Kai, Taiga stood up, apologizing to Acerra and Eosa. The Glaceon went over to Kai and lay down beside him, sighing."Oh Kai..."

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Kai, Zenith
"... Yeah, the fight," Makoto chuckled nervously. "Any questions in specific?"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowPanseer21 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Melony|Female|Apprentice|Eevee (Sylveon)|Mate/Crush N/A|Tags: Rin
A-as long as your ok *She stuttered* "I really didn't mean to scare you I was just wondering what you were up to,I'm so so sorry"
RainbowPanseer21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:46 am

Tulip || Female || Warrior || Leafeon || none ||Tags: open

Tulip glanced around the camp, her leafy tail brushing the ground. She wondered what she should do.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:03 am

storm || non-binary || warrior || jolteon || crush: open || tags: mikasa
Storm led the way, their eyes darting around carefully as they looked among the trees. "Let me know if you see anything." they said, making sure their steps were light and hard to detect.

kaine || male || warrior || shiny umbreon || crush: open || tags: tulip
Kaine kicked the remains of his prey to the side and stretched his back leg, his blue rings glowing faintly. The warrior spotted one of the newer recruits in the middle of camp, doing absolutely nothing. "Hey." Kaine mewed, watching leafeon's tail sweeping across the grass. "You're new- right? Nice to meet you, I guess? I'm Kaine, I'm a warrior here. So.. what's your name?" Not that he really cared, but it was the polite thing to do, and it's not like he had anything better to do.

cheryl || female || apprentice || eevee || crush: open || tags: open
Chery's blue eyes followed a pidgey flying through the trees. She huffed and sat down in the grass. Today had been a boring day; she hadn't trained or talked to anyone at all today. The apprentice rolled over onto her back, staring up at the sky and batting at the air with front her paws aimlessly.
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me