||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby moondust405 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 am

moondust405 wrote:Acerra||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Crush/Mate: N/A||Tags: Taiga, Those in Nursery
"That's.. strange.. I'm sorry. Are you alright though?" Acerra asked, furrowing her brow. She had yet to hear any news from anyone that was there past the time Taiga was there, and she didn't want to bother them. But one thing still bothered her.. "Wasn't Seiko out there too?"
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Acerra, Eosa
"I do believe I saw Seiko run out there... I must admit I am concerned for her well being." A smaller voice gained Taiga's attention, so she turned to Eosa. "Hello, young one."

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Kai
"Kai!" The Sylveon ran up to the deputy, his eyes wide in concern. "You need to sit down, alright?"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Midnight||Female||Kit||Eevee Then Flareon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young ||Tags: Suko

"Is it?. I've never known how it felt. Momma Rarely Took me out into the woods like this!." She Chuckled. Looking around the forest. The Sun was Bright but the trees Covers the heat. It was beautiful. "I can't wait until I drink some more of that Cold Water!. How about you anything you're exited about?" She asked, she can't swim. That's why, she'll just drink

Almond||Female||Loner||Eevee then Sylveon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young||Tags: Open!

"W-What's a Two L-Leg?" She asked, She didn't know what they were but it just sounds terrifying. She got closer to Eve and hide beside her "I- is that a Two l-leg?" she Asked, seeing a couple of Standing figures from somekind of house

army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
hufflepuffbtssocial anxiety
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:30 am

storm || non-binary || warrior || jolteon || crush: open || tags: mikasa
Storm's nose twitched as they looked to the trees and back at Mikasa. "Maybe we could just look around in the depths of the forest? I think there's some Rattata living over there," they said, motioning to the left with his head.

kaine || male || warrior || shiny umbreon || crush: open || tags: open
Kaine was sprawled out on the grass, eating a small Rattata he had caught for himself. He yawned as he finished eating the last bit of meat off the pokemon, nuzzling his head into the grass. Slowly, he rose, wobbling at first then straightening out his legs.
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kesshowolf » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:16 am

Shimmer||Male||warrior||Espeon||Crush:kyoko/sakura||Tags: open
as he laid down absorbing the sunny rays into his soft pink fur he purred to himself “i'm sure I look absolutly stunning like this...” he opened one eye lazily, he felt like someone was watching him for a moment.
Then his head bolted upright, and his ears forward forcused, his tail curled around his tense body as he spotted a dark blur forming a massive storm. A shiver rain down his spine, he jumped off his sunning rock and began running towards the cave. It had to be an emergency he hates running.

Maple||Female||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Eren||Tags: Eren 
maple was waiting for a reply or retort from Eren but he remained quite. She huffed a but at being ignored and stuck her nose up in the airt as she passed him on the path. Her tail swayed back and forth and bumped into him as she passed him. For a moment she felt how soft and warm he was, she blushed a bit and pressed forward, hoping he did not see her face just then.
walkingpatrol.png
walkingpatrol.png (85.75 KiB) Viewed 49 times
Poppy||Female||Warrior||jolteon||Crush: raven||Tags: open (used rain dance)
she shook her head vigorously, swiftly moved her paw and swooped down and gathered the firestone into her mouth and dashed out of the cave. She was running full speed across the cavern and into the open meadows. She could breath out here, she was free again. But what to do with this stone bury it? Toss it in the river? The human village? Off a cliff? So many ideas in her head and she did not like it one bit.
She rounded a tree and WHAM!! right into a passing vulpix, she stood up and looked around for the stone when the area began to glow, she looked aroun d for the source finnally looking behind her and saw the vulpix evolved into a ninetails! Oh, no this was bad, she took a step back and the ninetails growled at her. “One problem down another pops up.” she groaned to herself just then the ninetail let loose a firespin, Poppy dodged it, her fur began to stand on end and she ran around the ninetails a few times but the ninetails followed her movements. She leaped towards the ninetails from behind and blasted the ninetails with a thunderwave, she smiled direct hit! She landed with a dust cloud around her feet.
She looked around herself as she ninetails flinched a bit, she wondered if anyone else where going to show up. She shook her head “you're a warrior! You can take this fox!” she began dancing, it looked rather silly and the ninetails but dark clouds began forming in the sky, and the wind began to pick up a bit. It began to rain.
joltvsnine.png
joltvsnine.png (110.06 KiB) Viewed 50 times
kesshowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Makoto, Zenith

Kai shook his head at Makotos request. he had barley understood what he had said. "I need to get her Makoto, I need to!" He said tears starting to form. "What if we are too late?" He added finally locating the exit from the spinning den. The Vaporeon started to take a few steps ahead of him, he had to go and no one was stopping him.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:04 am

"I do believe I saw Seiko run out there... I must admit I am concerned for her well being." A smaller voice gained Taiga's attention, so she turned to Eosa. "Hello, young one."

Chiaki watched as everyone dispersed. The Eevee stayed put, sitting down as she stared in the direction the monster had gone. None of this made any sense. Two Clanmembers were just... gone. Taken from them in an instant. No matter how much she thought of it, Chiaki returned to the conclusion that it simply made no sense. "I just lay there to avoid attention... I saw them grab Kyoko... Could I have done something?"

Makoto frowned, as if questioning who this "her" was. After a few moments, he understood and merely sighed. "She's probably in the nursery, Kai. She's probably just fine!"
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Dusk, Open

Lilac waited patiently for a response from Raven when she heard Poppy start running out of the cave. "Hey!" She wanted to scream, but instead, it came out just a bit louder than her normal voice. She stood and turned in the direction she left, but it was no use chasing her. She shook her head and sat again, curling her tail around her paws. 'She could've waited until Raven responded.' She thought to herself and looked down a bit.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Open

Dusk shot up, turning towards Poppy a little quicker than Lilac and shouted out his own "Hey!" Towards her. His ears were down and his tail lashed just a bit, upset that she just up and left with no answer from their leader. 'What's she going to do with that Firestone? It better be good if she didn't check in with anyone.' He thought to himself as he sat back down, staring in the direction she left.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua

Mikea watched as Zeua slipped back into the water and her tail twitched with uncertainty. 'Should I... Join him? Or... Just stay here? I mean, I can swim, but... I'm not nearly as graceful in the water... Maybe I'll just... Watch. Or... That might be weird. Hm. Nah, weird is fine with me.' She decided and padded over to the water's edge before sitting and looking for him in the water, her tail slightly raised. She thought she could see him, but she wasn't sure since he blended in with the water so well. Besides, Vaporeon could quite literally turn invisible in water.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:59 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Makoto, Zenith

Fine? the words Makoto had just said echoed in his head, how could she be fine? She had been so injured when she had appeared in to the camp before. Ignoring what Makoto had said Kai took a few more seps towards the den enterence. "W-what is this?" Kai asked out loud one second everything was blurry the second everything went black. The Vapoeons body hit the ground with a light thud.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Makoto sighed, shaking his head. What did he even expect at this point? Exasperated, Makoto carefully dragged Kai towards the nursery, an annoyed look on his face. At least with this, Kai might get up and see Taiga alive and well... "I hope Kyoko is alright..."
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me