Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Tue May 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Mary looked at Chloris for a few moments before moving towards her sister. "Come on, the pups need to rest." she said sternly. Maria got up and gently nudged the pups. "Celebi won't hurt you..." she whispered, "It's a kind Pokemon. Let's go inside." The six tiny, frail pups got onto their paws. They slowly wobbled away from the humans. Juan was tempted to pick up Eileen, the one with the bad eye to look at her, but he didn't want to be attacked.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm

G H O S T

age 16 gender female role team skull grunt crush pm me tags chloris, juan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i watched as celebi shook chloris's hand. before closing the time portal. "yeah, sure. it'd be nice to battle." i smiled a bit (which is rare for me) and i stood up. "i think i'm okay now. let's battle." i nodded slowly, and then sent out strider, my sceptile. i liked strider. he was pretty cool, and i could even high five him if i wanted to.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Mary picked up her three pups as she heard the grunt say they wanted to battle. She trotted into the house, soon followed by Maria and her three pups. Once the half dozen pups got settled in, the twins went out onto the porch. They didn't want anything to do with a battle. Juan got onto his feet and returned his Salandit. "Well um..." he mumbled, "Nice to meet you."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 pm

G H O S T

i nodded slowly, my piercing silver eyes full of curiosity. "nice to meet you too. what's your name ? mine's ghost." i look at strider, his yellow eyes seeming satisfied in some way. someone has a boyfriend .. i looked at strider, my face turning into a frown. "strider, i don't have a boyfriend and you know it!" i turned away from the sceptile, afraid that he would say anything to juan.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 23, 2017 4:30 pm

"Er, I'm Juan." said Juan quietly, "I was here to collect those Furfrou, but uh... it didn't go as planned." The Furfrou twins watched the group of grunts talk. "Too bad Teddy couldn't wallop them all in a battle." said Mary bitterly. Maria slightly nodded and sighed. "I could've done something..." she murmured. Mary shook her head. "There's nothing we could have done." said Mary quietly, "It was a tragic event."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Mary looked back to where Mimi was hiding. "Why can't these humans just leave us alone?" she asked, shaking her head, "We aren't helpless." Maria shrugged a little and shut her sapphire eyes. "I wish Teddy was here..." she whimpered. Mary nudged her sister and frowned a little. "I know, we must be brave now." she said quietly.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 am

Mary and Maria looked over at Mimi as she stepped onto the porch. Mary's tone totally changed as she looked at the berry. "You should eat it." she said gently, "There hasn't been many berries around here lately." She watched Mimi closely and slightly tilted her head. "You had a trainer too, I'm guessing?" she asked, "We did as well and we ended up here after he died."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 24, 2017 7:26 am

"I see..." she murmured, "Might I suggest something to you? If you want those grunts to leave you alone, I'd go into the house." Maria slightly nodded. "Yeah, we're... kinda living here." said Maria, "Anyways, what's your name, kid?"
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkepticalSeven » Wed May 24, 2017 7:28 am

G H O S T

i nodded and smiled for a very short amount of time. "cool. i'll catch you later, juan."i really didn't care if he was a aether foundation grunt. lusamine was so kind from what i heard, so her grunts had to be as well, right? too bad i'll have to leave this.. er.. region soon. i looked at strider, who was so bored he fell asleep already. "seriously..? it hasn't even been 5 minutes and you're asleep.." i whispered, turning my head away from strider.

(sorry for the late reply! i was at school all day.. ^υ^)
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 24, 2017 7:35 am

Juan gave a nod and sighed some. He picked up Midnight and started to leave the ranch. He didn't want to tell Lusamine that he failed the mission; it only meant more grunts would show up and really force the Furfrou away from the ranch.
~~
"I'm Mary and that's Maria." said Mary softly, "You might be bombarded by our pups." They watched Mimi go into the house, then looked through the window. The pups were passed out in their bed.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me