⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Eye of the Eerie Tempest
Tempest, after having sat vigil for almost all night, was almost relieved when he saw Gaze begin to gather an exile patrol. He heard commotion from within the camp, but it seemed everyone had gone back to their rightful duties. He had not eaten since the day of Moon's death, and he was unable to mourn her loss as much as he had wanted to. The former leader flexed his shoulders. His muscles had gone numb from lack of movement, but he did not dare venture in case he was called out on his actions.

Tags: Gaze

Flower That Blooms in Shade
Her stomach gurgled in protest as it, once again, was denied of proper food. Her amber gaze softly landed on Tide and Snaggletooth whom were up to their shenanigans. "If you'll excuse me, I need something to eat before I start hallucinating." She could not help but feel slightly jealous of the pair, having spent most of her time recently with Tide. Her tail twitched with her unease, not glancing back to see if Tide would be accompanying her.

Tags: Tide

Shadow That Dances at Night
The rogue leader spat as he stopped for the third time to get sand out from between his claws. He could not understand why the Black Pearl tribers preferred the ship's stony, sandy ground compared to the soft, muddy ground of the inner forest. If the sun had been out, the sand would probably be sorching too! He shook his head to remind himself to keep focused on the mission at paw. Turtle was going to lead his rogue group to take them over once and for all, and they would do it willingly at that. How devious is that? A wicked grin turned his handsome features dark, but the moment passed within seconds.

Tags: Turtle + all rogues
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby autobot. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Turtles Snapping Jaws
the she-cats paws weren't walking properly. "ugh.. sand.." she groaned quietly to herself. "i prefer the forest deeply."

(are turtle and shadow mates?)
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:51 pm

Fox soon made his way back to camp, having completely forgiven Jay after the day they had had. It had been a lot of fun! Trotting past Tempest, he paused, coming back to sit next to him. He gave the leader a quick forehead bump, and a quiet purr, before hurrying off to find Rain and get caught up on all he had missed while he was away.

Gaze asked a few more sailors specifically, and gave a time on when they should all meet. Glancing at Tempest, he stepped over to the prey pile and selected something for him. He was allowed to do that, right? Without thinking twice, he took the mouse he had chosen to Tempest, nosing it towards him. They would all need some extra strength for the journey.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:04 am

Dragonheart48 wrote:
Dragonheart48 wrote:Snaggltooth:
"Climb on and hang on", she said shifting, "This could get messy".
(I feel like this would end badly XD)
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- Join the prophecy!

Postby winx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:32 am

//They are not mates, but they could be later one actually. Turtle grew up in the tribe and worked hard as an apprentice, but she did not think she deserved to just be a boatswain -- thus leading to her betraying the clan with Shadow's influence. She killed Moon to gain respect among the rogues, and Shadow might make her rogue leader alongside him if the plan works

Eye of the Eerie Tempest
He cast Fox a thankful meow before turning his attention back ahead of him. Tempest was not going to refuse the act of mercy when he knew he would not make the journey without the strength provided from the mouse. He blinked gratefully at Gaze, leaning forward to take his first bite in what felt like days. The tom found himself slowing his pace, not wishing for the precious prey to disappear from his midst so quickly. Eating too much at a fast pace, especially after not having eaten in a while, would probably make him sick as well. His claws flexed into the soft sand, testing his weight for the journey ahead.

Tags: Gaze and Fox

Shadow That Dances at Night
"How much farther?" he questioned with a huff, paws thudding the ground in a rhythm again. Shadow could feel the electricity pulsing throughout his fellow rogues. Expectation and the need for revenge emanated from the majority, while the younger ones were either excited or fearful.
Tags: Turtle
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:16 am

"I would have given you something more, but I'm afraid it would have made you sick. I'll certainly bring something again, so you can eat before we leave," Gaze explained, sitting down. It would be fine to give Tempest company until they left, right? There was no law against it that he knew.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:20 am

Turtles' Snapping Jaws
"only a little bit. this sand is getting stuck in my fur!" she complained, kicking the sand a bit angrily and padding on beside their leader.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:36 am

spirit dipped her head, looking down at her paws. "very well." she meowed, bittersweetly. she looked over at gaze. "not to question your authority, but... do you really think this is the best idea?" she asked. she was bowing her head submissively to show she didn't want trouble.

[ making three new characters. basics are here;
      talon of feathered egret [talon, shecat, crush on shadow]
      shell from the blue ocean [shell, tomcat, no crush]
      ashes that fly from fire [ash, shecat, no crush]
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:39 am

((And I'm going to go ahead and reserve the names Tar of the Deep (Tar) and Seashell from the Shore (Seashell))

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:41 am

Gaze did not question Spirit's respect, and spoke back in a way that he hoped would be calm and at least a bit helpful, "It's not something I really want to do either," he didn't want to do it at all, really, "But it's our only choice for now, to keep the clan protected. I do want further investigations to be done as soon as possible, however - that way, if Tempest is innocent, we can bring him back as quickly as possible,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me