-{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Postby portals » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:46 am

Venus That Eclipsed The Sun

Warrior | Female | 40 Moons | Tags: Larksong & Cloudkit

Venus smiled at Cloudkit's excitement. Watching the fluff ball just run around, she gave Larksong a nod of reassurance of returning shortly. "Alright little hunter! Follow me!" She purred to Cloudkit, starting for where she previously left her moss to dry for her own nest. But it was okay, she could always gather more. Guiding the kit across camp, she have fellow clancats a respective dip of her head as they two passed by. There sat a pile of moss on a sunbathing stone. Venus of happy to see it still there, she placed a paw onto the moss. Pressing into it feeling that warmed radiate from dry in the sun. "All dry! Alright so I'm going to give you a small amount and copy as I do!" She grabbed a sizable amount for the kit, placing it in front of Cloud kit.

She began to roll it into a ball, enough to grab with her teeth, and whatever else under her chin. Yes it looked weird but I was efficient enough to carry a lot of moss. "Nouw be carfuw, and wawch your stewp!" ('Now be carefull, and swatch your step!') she managed to say through the moss.

portals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:28 am

Cloudkit - Male - Kit - 3 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, open

Cloudkit bumped his head against his mother's leg before running off after Venus. The little tom happily bounced after the she-cat, looking around happily at his clanmates as he passes by. The kit was almost jumping about with excitement when Venus stops and begins gathering the dried moss and dropping it in front of him. "Ok!" he squeaked as he pawed at the moss for a little bit before watching Venus, copying her as best as he can.
The moss is less ball shaped and more blob but Cloudkit picks it up and looks up happily. The pile of moss in his jaws dangling and hanging close down to his paws
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:02 am

DylanJollyRancher wrote:
Foxstrike
Tom
32 Moons
Warrior
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Open

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Foxstrike slipped out of the warriors den, his coat shining against the sun's rays, the muscles that were flourished over the seasons rippling through his long fluffy coat from underneath . He seemed like a cat on a mission at first as he left the den, but shortly after was almost confused about what to do for today. He found himself stopping a little's away from the warriors den and glancing around.

Swiftpaw
Tom
9 Moons
Apprentice
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Open

Swiftpaw could hear makeshift all around him while he tried to remain asleep for a bit longer, however it was only delaying the inevitable. No matter how hard he tried to ignore the sounds around him and keep his eyes shut, it only created procrastination and a waste of time. Apprentices were up and leaving the den, he was aware of it. Too bad for him, he'd have to be apart of the transitioning. After a big inhale, Swiftaw let out an exhale and gradually his eyelids began to open up revealing green orbs. Nothing like a wake up call to get the day started. A quick thought to pass through his mind while he sat up in his nest and began to groom himself. It was quick passes of the tongue over his fur, nothing too long as he was in a hurry to leave the den now that he was up.

In a couple of minutes Swiftpaw was already up on his paws and on his way out the apprentice den; he figured Nightfrost might be looking for him eventually. It wouldn’t be a good idea to upset his mentor, he was hoping if he did as his mentor wanted he’s have an easy day ahead of him.

Riverclaw
Tom
160 Moons
Elder
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Open

Riverclaw sat near the Elder’s dens entrance from within the inside. He did this so that he could catch glimpse of different cats going about. He may be an elder but he still wanted to know what goes on inside camp .

Pvstelbvbe and I know each other irl, so sometimes we just gift or trade whatever we like and however we like.
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby portals » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:29 am

Warrior | Female | 40 Moons | Tags: Cloudkit & Foxstrike

Venus was happy to see Cloudkit get the moss, a bit of it hung down his chest. She hope it wouldn't trip the kit as he walked. Turning, she began to head back towards the nursery. Along the way she'd look back and make sure Cloudkit was managing fine or if he needed to help. To her delight, he seemed to manage just fine, the little fluff ball was beaming. 'Thank the stars that he's managing well.' she basically purred at the thought. 'He was a great listener, once he's old enough, he'll make a fine apprentice!' Was her final thought until she ran into someone, she dropped the moss while basically, and accidently flopping on top of someone. "Whoaa-" Venus cried out. Standing up, and gathering herself, the calico finally got ahold of herself and looked to the feline she accidently toppled. Looking down she realized she pinned down a fluffy, dark ginger tom-cat.

Her eyes meeting his ambery orange gaze. "Oh heavenly stars!" she jumped off him, drawing back and bit, her fur fluffed up, and blossomed with little pink flowers. "I am so sorry!" She felt her face flush pink, from cheeks, up to her ears. 'You were so focused about Cloudkit falling, that you forgot how much a klutz you are!' She thought to herself in embarrassment.

portals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:10 am

Cloudkit - Male - Kit - 3 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, Foxstrike, open

Cloudkit was taking big steps as he followed Venus across the camp, the little kit could barely seen over the pile of moss in his mouth so when Venus fell into Foxstrike Cloudkit kept walking until he bumped into both cats. Most of the moss falls out of his mouth and he starts laughing a little and squeaking happily, his fluffy tail fluffing up even more. "that looked funny!"

Lakesong - Female - Queen - 56 moons - Riverclaw

As Lakesong made her way back towards the nursery after leaving her son with Venus, her blue eyes fell on the elder's den. After pausing for a moment the grey she-cat walked off to the fresh-kill pile, picked out a vole and repproached the den. "Hello Riverclaw, I have a vole if you'd like to share?" her voice is muffled slightly by the fur
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:29 am

Foxstrike
Tom
32 Moons
Warrior
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Cloudkit & Venus

It was abrupt, it was over before it even began to click in Foxstrike’s head that something collided into his body. Just like that he tumbled to the ground. Of course it would happen the moment he looks away and lowers his guard because camp is “safe”. To top it all off there was something heavy against his body! The warrior groaned at first, wincing from what just happened. “Fox-dung,” he murmured to himself, the softest word to come out, almost barely audible. Shaking his head side to side, to shake off the aftermath of collision he found himself locking eyes with his perpetrator.Venus That Eclipsed The Sun! Did she have bees for a brain?

Foxstrike kept staring at her even after she jumped off in embarrassment from what she caused and while she spoke. He couldn’t help but end up chuckling lightly. “You know what, it’s cool. Accidents happen.” Foxstrike shrugged, trying to downplay what occurred with the she-cat. Let’s face it, it wasn’t all that bad anyway. “Technically doesn’t that mean you sort of fell for me?” He made a light hearted joke, hoping to lighten the atmosphere and continued, “Although… I think that would mean I also fell for you, because of you. Get it?” He chuckled some more but shortly realized it probably didn’t make sense and she might not react the way he’d hope. Mouse-dung.

He cleared his throat hearing CloudKit laugh and he gave into a small smile. “Yeah. I guess it was funny huh, kit.” He meowed then glanced at the moss on the floor and back to CloudKit. A mischievous smirk was planted on his face. “Not as funny as this though!” With his fluffy tail he swept the moss from the ground up into the air to fall right on CloudKit.

Swiftpaw
Tom
9 Moons
Apprentice
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Open

Swiftpaw could hear makeshift all around him while he tried to remain asleep for a bit longer, however it was only delaying the inevitable. No matter how hard he tried to ignore the sounds around him and keep his eyes shut, it only created procrastination and a waste of time. Apprentices were up and leaving the den, he was aware of it. Too bad for him, he'd have to be apart of the transitioning. After a big inhale, Swiftaw let out an exhale and gradually his eyelids began to open up revealing green orbs. Nothing like a wake up call to get the day started. A quick thought to pass through his mind while he sat up in his nest and began to groom himself. It was quick passes of the tongue over his fur, nothing too long as he was in a hurry to leave the den now that he was up.

In a couple of minutes Swiftpaw was already up on his paws and on his way out the apprentice den; he figured Nightfrost might be looking for him eventually. It wouldn’t be a good idea to upset his mentor, he was hoping if he did as his mentor wanted he’s have an easy day ahead of him.

Riverclaw
Tom
160 Moons
Elder
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Lakesong

”I would love to!” Riverclaw wouldn’t dare deny an invitation to share food or deny a queen’s off for that matter. Who was he to deny food anyway? It was a gift upon them from Starclan to be blessed. “I would appreciate it, Lakesong.” He meowed, and glanced to her side and noticed she was alone. “Taking a breather?”
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:24 pm

Cloudkit - Male - Kit - 3 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, Foxstrike, open

Cloudkit laughed even more as Foxstrike swept up the moss onto him, the moss sticking to his fluffy white fur making the small kit look more like a sentient mossball. After shaking as much of it off as his could Cloudkit stares at Foxstrike's tail and while the older cats are talking he clumsily sneaks towards it before jumping and landing awkwardly and the tom's tail.

Lakesong - Female - Queen - 56 moons - Riverclaw

Lakesong smiled and placed the vole down before Riverclaw before sitting down by the elder. "Oh yes, Cloudkit is helping Venus with some moss so I have some time to myself for a while" the queen got a little more comfortable before asking "How have you been today Riverclaw? Younger cats aren't bothering you?"

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby portals » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:46 am

Venus's attention snapped back to reality once the tom spoke up, she began to relax once he said that accidents do happen. Her heart began to relax a bit, but before she could respond Foxstrike played a lighthearted joke. The calico felt her ear tips burn at his comment. "Huh, I guess you can say that." she didn't know what to really say, she felt little rose buds blossoming from her pelt, they grew rapidly and suddenly-she couldn't control her emotions in the moment. Suddenly his attention turned to the white fluff ball and moss he held.

While Foxstrike teased Cloudkit a bit, she watched the moss fall onto the kit. She purred at the two, she couldn't help but giggle under her breathe. She sat down, tail curling over her paws. Watching to two while Cloudkit pounced on the warriors tail. "Look at the little warrior! Catching a fallen fox," Blue eyes meeting the warriors gaze, "But I suppose I've already caught him since he fell for me already." Venus's ear tips burned again, she wasn't usually this bold, however she couldn't help but tease the tom back for his words previously. She looked to Cloudkit, and noticed more moss on his ear, her tail swept over his head-brushing away any moss left over.

portals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:34 am

Foxstrike
Tom
32 Moons
Warrior
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Cloudkit & Venus

From the corner of Foxstrike’s eyes he could see the flowers that bloomed on Venus, it was peculiar to say. Though it was different from others cats in the clan, some of the cats were really unique. Since Lionclan’s has had this phenomenon with peculiar cats go on for a while, Foxstrike was probably one of the many that wasn’t phased by it negatively. Venus’s ability with the flowers was at least interesting to see each time.

Cloudkit’s sudden action caused Foxstrike to keep his attention on the younger tom, his tail suffering at the paw’s of the kit who landed on it. “You little fur-ball,” he huffed, gently swiping at CloudKit in retaliation. When Venus started to talk, immediately his gaze turned to focus on her, holding eye contact. He held his gaze to her until she mention that he had fallen for her. That set him off, in a good way. “I guess you can say we’re even now.” The Tom chuckled , enjoying the mood with both felines with him. “I guess this fox wasn’t sly enough for you two.”

Swiftpaw
Tom
9 Moons
Apprentice
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Open

Riverclaw
Tom
160 Moons
Elder
Location; In camp
Romantic interest; TBD
Tags; Lakesong

There was a brief dip of Riverclaw’s head, expressing his gratitude for the meal that was going to be shared with Lakesong. He leaned over to take the first bite of the Vole as the queen responded to him. After a few chews and a bite he nudge the prey towards her. “I see. Well, not yet . I think they’re all busy currently. Maybe later they will. I’ll have stories prepared when the time comes.” He told her, feeling a bit proud about the stories he gathered over time to tell. It was from the clan’s experience after all.
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby portals » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:18 am

"Well we've got an excellent future hunter here, never to sly for Cloudkit!" She purred, looking to the kit. She felt a bit of warmth fill her chest, maybe she could enjoy the clan her father spoke so proudly of. She knew as a kit she was different, but she never felt more at home than when she joined Lionclan and got to meet her clanmates. Venus looked to Foxstrike and felt a bit more at ease, somewhat pushing her embarrassment in the back of her mind, "Would you like to help us make Cloudkit's mother a warm fluffy bed?" She questioned the ginger feline.

The flowers began to part as the petals clung to her coat, some managing to fall to her paws and the grass around her. "We only need some feathers! Could you grab the plumpest bird in the freshkill pile and meet us at the nursery?" She purred and looked to Cloudkit who seemed even more energized at the thought of Foxstrike joining the two.

portals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me