🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Postby k9inpants » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:55 pm

Winter_Aeris wrote:[[ I believe I got it(?) correct me if I'm wrong though!! ]]

(( yep you’re good now, all accepted!))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:26 pm

Tigersnow | Tom | Medicine Cat | Location: clearing
Tigersnow was sat at the entrance to his den, grooming his chest fur with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the soft breeze. He would have to speak to Coatistar and find out if he could accompany a patrol to restock some herbs. He'd meant to go yesterday, but his crippled leg had been unbearably sore and stiff. Thankfully, his leg was much better today.

Puddlepaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Location: Apprentice's den
The fur on Puddlepaw's tail fur moved where it was tucked in front of her nose, disturbed by her inhales and exhales. She was still fast asleep.

Spiderbounce | She-cat | Warrior | Location: Warrior's den
In the back corner of the Warrior's den, Spiderbounce stretched out a bit more; her long legs and big paws hanging haphazardly out of her nest. She was not fully awake yet.
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:34 pm

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar paused for a moment outside of his den, looking at his clanmates. His mood soured as he remembered something unpleasant that he need to tell his warriors later, but he tried not to let that ruin his mood. As he scanned the clearing, his eyes landed on his medicine cat, Tigersnow. Ah, the large tom thought to himself, I will go talk to my old friend while I wait for my clan to start the day! With a small nod of his head, the large tom stood, making his way over to Tigersnow. "Hello, my friend, how is your leg today?" He asked, remembering that it was giving him trouble yesterday.

Marshstrike - Warrior - Tom
Marshstrike sat on top of the giant boulder that covered the Clan's camp, eyes sweeping forward and back in search of threats. He had been assigned as one of the night watches, making sure his clanmates were safe as they slept. In the distance, he could see the first rays of sun peeking over the trees, though they had not yet touched the camp. He let out a huge yawn, happy his shift was finally over. Man, don't get me wrong, he thought to himself, night watch is probably my favorite task, but I sure am tired this morning! The quiet rustling of his clanmates below shook him out of his thoughts. "Ah, good, I'll be relived soon!" He mumbled.

Piketeeth - Warrior - She-cat
Piketeeth finished grooming herself, looking again at the entrance to the apprentices' den. With a sigh, she stood. "Well, if you're not gonna wake up," She mumbled to herself, "I'll wake you up!" With that, she made her way over to the apprentices' den and poked her head in. "Oh, Puddlepaw, are you in here?" She whispered.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:57 pm

((Updated my forms and the territory info, and added Frogkit for Hazelfeather @Shyer, let me know if you're cool with that!))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:18 am

Elmsoar
═══════════════ Tom - Warrior - tags : Marshstrike
The tom groaned as he stretched his legs, stretching his sore muscles. Elmsoar was in his den, laying uncomfortably on his side. Saying that he didn't sleep well last night was an understatement, he wasn't comfortable however he'll worry about that later, its morning and duty calls. He stood up and stretched once more before padding towards the entrance of his den, he took a quick look around the camp as his clanmates were just waking up from their slumber signalling he didn't wake up as late as he had originally thought. With a shake of his fur and padded towards the feline sitting by himself, keeping watch. He wasn't assigned in any hunts or patrols prior to this day and therefore thought that his fellow warrior could use the rest. Elmsoar nodded in greeting, pondering over his choice of words ' You should...get some rest. ' he roughly spoke, though he was a bit embarrassed he hesitated.

Mottlehawk
═══════════════ Molly - Warrior - tags : open
The molly woke up with a fright, though she supposes nightmares can do that to you. With a sigh, she began her routine with cleaning herself and shaking off any dust or twigs on her fur. Afterwards Mottlehawk trotted towards the entrance to her den heading towards the lake for a sip.

Leafpaw
═══════════════ Tom - Apprentice - tags : open
Busy dozing off to dreamland.

Last edited by -Aeris on Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:55 am

Cloudcactus
Tags: Lilydream, kits, open

-
The somewhat large yet skinny serval left the elder's den, picked something small out of the fresh-kill pile, and sat there to look around the waking camp. He was maybe an elder, with one blind eye, still, his legs worked as they could do, so instead of waiting for someone to bring him prey, he got to do it himself. Licking his lips after swallowing his bite he gave another look around the clearing, his eyes looked toward the nursery as he spotted his daúghter "Good morning my dear" he meowed to Lilydream, giving a smile to his granddaughters there.

Hawksoul
Gender: tom - Rank: warrior - Crush: Mottlehawk - Apprentice: open
Tags: Mottlehawk

-
He was being early riser this morning, already got out to do a small walk, and eventually caught a bird to bring back to camp. Flicking his tail he walked toward the lakeside of the forest, on his way to the fresh-kill pile, he noticed his clan mate Mottle hawk, which was pretty much still sleeping when he left the camp "Oh morning Mottlehawk? You look little pale...did you have a bad dream?" he asked, wondering if he asked too much.

Lilydream
Tags: Cloudcactus, kits, open

-
She woke up as her other kit Canarykit was biting her tail and kicking her stomach, Obsidiankit was calmer, but even she was starting to get restless. Yawning she gave a look toward another queen Hazelfeather, not wanting to bother the pregnant queen sleeps so she silently poked the kits out of the den. Shaking her pelt she gave a look around the camp seeing her father picking prey out of the fresh-kill pile, stretching she followed after her kits to the pile "Good morning father" she meowed to him.

Coalpaw
Gender: tom - Rank: apprentice - Crush: Puddlepaw - Mentor: Leopardjaw
Tags: open

-
Yawning he woke up at his nest, no wanting to get up just yet, but he was not that tired to get more sleep either. He looked over the little movement he saw the corner of his eyes, it was Puddlepaw's tail as the she-apprentice moved it during her sleep. The den and the camp outside seemed still pretty silent so he thought it was still early, which was good as lest his mentor Leopard jaw had nothing to say about it. He left the apprentice's den silently, sat near the entrance, but not in front of it as he didn't want to be any other apprentices' way if they wanted out of the den.

Canarykit
Tags: Cloudcactus, Obsidiankit, open

-
She was restless and bored, the nursery was quiet as both her mother and sister were sleeping, so were another queen Hazelfeather, but her mother was told not to bother her too much, she needed rest. She played with her mother's tail, bothering her sister's sleep and soon her mother woke up too. Immediately she took the kits out of the den, there she saw her grandfather and run to him "Hello Cloudcactus, anything good to eat" he meowed excitedly. Her eyes wandered around the fresh-kill pile, looking at the prey her grandfather was eating and then the large looking fish under the other preys "Hey Obsidiankit let's share that? Mother told us to share you know" she meowed picking the fish onto its fin.

Obsidiankit
Tags: Cloudcactus, Canarykit, open

-
She woke up when her sister rolled into her few times, almost kicking her into the face as she was playing with their mother's tail. Sighing she got up at the very moment her mother decided to leave the nursery so they could not bother another queen and walked to the fresh-kill pile. She gave her grandfather a smile before turned to Canarykit "um? I know that...but could there be something not so..smelly...like that mice?" she meowed to her sister. The fish was never being her favorite, of course, she could eat it, but old fish which was there waiting for the whole night, under some mice didn't really sound tasty to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:51 pm

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar paused for a moment outside of his den, looking at his clanmates. His mood soured as he remembered something unpleasant that he need to tell his warriors later, but he tried not to let that ruin his mood. As he scanned the clearing, his eyes landed on his medicine cat, Tigersnow. Ah, the large tom thought to himself, I will go talk to my old friend while I wait for my clan to start the day! With a small nod of his head, the large tom stood, making his way over to Tigersnow. "Hello, my friend, how is your leg today?" He asked, remembering that it was giving him trouble yesterday.

Marshstrike - Warrior - Tom
Marshstrike turned his head as one of his clanmates climbed up on top of the boulder to join him. The tom flicked his tail in greeting and narrowed his eyes as his fellow warrior suggested he leave his post. “Uh, listen Elmhawk,” he started with a frown, “I know you’re new or somethin’, but I’m not just going to leave my post until i’m relived by a warrior that was assigned by Coatistar. That’s how we do things around here.”

Piketeeth - Warrior - She-cat
Piketeeth finished grooming herself, looking again at the entrance to the apprentices' den. With a sigh, she stood. "Well, if you're not gonna wake up," She mumbled to herself, "I'll wake you up!" With that, she made her way over to the apprentices' den and poked her head in. "Oh, Puddlepaw, are you in here?" She whispered.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:53 pm

Elmsoar
═══════════════ Tom - Warrior - tags : Marshstrike
Elmsoar, after hearing the words of his fellow feline could not do anything else but nod stiffly. He immediately thought that most of the cats in the camp were comfortable with him however he always felt some were still wary and cautious- Marshstrike being part of the latter but though as soon as the thought crossed his mind, he shook it off. Marshstrike is an ideal warrior and it was then clear that he had a lot to learn and adjust as part of the clan. With one final nod and an ' I understand. ' from the tom, he left the boulder and headed back into the center of the camp.

Mottlehawk
═══════════════ Molly - Warrior - tags : Hawksoul
Upon arriving at the lakeside, she stopped and sighed for a few moments before drinking her fair share of the water. Though the water helped clear her mind, the feeling still lingered. Mottlehawk lifted her head as she heard the voice next to her, a look of surprise flashed on her face as she pondered on her reply. ' Morning to you too...how was the sky looking? did it seem like it was about to rain? ' she questioned, the molly wondered if she looked pale as he had described and how he guessed it, though she hopes that he'll let it pass. It was nothing more than fleeting memories that should be buried in the past after all, nothing more.

Leafpaw
═══════════════ Tom - Apprentice - tags : Piketeeth
Leafpaw yawned and stretched himself, though he was still quite tired, he knew it wasn't right to be sleeping past his normal schedule. As he was licking and grooming himself, a feline- a she-cat to be exact peeked in, though it was clear he wasn't the one she was looking for, he still timidly raised his paw to gain her attention and then pointed it on a sleeping figure. ' The other apprentices were either asleep or minding their own business and it might've been for an important reason! ' he silently argued with himself before standing up and walking towards the entrance, he nodded at Piketeeth in greeting and continued towards the Medicine Cat's Den

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:49 pm

Flamepaw // She-cat // tags: Leafpaw

Flamepaw woke up, her eyes half-open.

“Morning, Leafpaw!” she said. “Where are ya goin’?” she gave a little play bow.

Flamepaw was always curious, and she loved finding things out.

That way, she was kind of her own character.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyer » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:31 am

(( Sorry guys, I won't be that active today and the next couple of days. My Dad surprised visited Me yesterday from out of state so I'll be spending a lot of time with him till he goes back home. So sorry for the inconvenience!))
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me